[wxperl-users] wxPerl T-shirt...maybe an obfu?

Would a wxPerl specific Obfuscation be an idea for a t-shirt?

use Wx;sub
qq{open$Wx=>$0;scalar<$Wx>=~m$;$;Wx::MessageBox($1=>$`)
&&exit}@p::ISA=Wx::App,*p::OnInit=*qq;p->new->MainLoop;

If you put this obfu in a file, remove any leading whitespace or
newlines and leave the linebreaks as they are, it all should work.

Jouke

0
jouke
7/29/2003 6:56:14 PM
perl.wxperl.users 3070 articles. 0 followers. Follow

[wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt?
[From the wxPerl marketing & advocacy dept :-)] Is anybody interested in a wxPerl T-shirt? I'm having some other shirts done for a Linux distro (Morphix), and got all the info. Price would be $15-17 for full colour transfers. Should be same kind of quality as cafepress and others that do one-offs. Except you can choose a brand name shirt, any size, and there are 12-20 colours. If we get at least 10 people then we could have them silk-screen printed, which is the best quality. 2-colours would be $25 or $20 if we get 20 people. 1-colour prints are about $5 less. Anyway,...

Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt?
> > What about an ASCII art camel on top (assuming O'Reilly gives a thumbs > up). > > > > Then a "use Wx;" > > > > Then a very nice graphical camel below. > > > > Then "It's _almost_ that easy!" (or something like that). > > > > --Toby Ovod-Everett My contributions... "wxPerl - Interface the world" "wxPerl - Scripting on crack" "wxPerl - Scripting the world, one GUI at a time" "wxPerl - Giving people more time to drink beer" "wxPerl - $thi...

RE: Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt?
What about an ASCII art camel on top (assuming O'Reilly gives a thumbs = up). Then a "use Wx;" Then a very nice graphical camel below. Then "It's _almost_ that easy!" (or something like that). --Toby Ovod-Everett -----Original Message----- From: Marcus [mailto:lists@wordit.com] Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2003 3:53 PM To: wxperl-users@lists.sourceforge.net Subject: Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt? Sunday, July 27, 2003, 9:18:13 PM, you wrote: DH> checkout DH> http://www.cafeshops.com/wxwindows ...

RE: Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt? #3
OK, so combining Jouke's idea with mine, I come up with: The ASCII art camel at the top should be created by carefully laying out = obfuscated Wx Perl code that, when run, creates an outline of a = graphical camel in a window. The below graphics are the camel as it = displays on the various OS flavors . . . --Toby Ovod-Everett -----Original Message----- From: Ovod-Everett, Toby=20 Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:41 AM To: wxperl-users@lists.sourceforge.net Subject: RE: Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt? Extending this idea, we could hav...

RE: Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt? #2
Extending this idea, we could have the ASCII art camel on a "green = screen". Then the graphical camel would be shown in three separate = windows below, one in each of the OS flavors (GTK, Win32, Mac OS X). --Toby Ovod-Everett -----Original Message----- From: Ovod-Everett, Toby=20 Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 10:45 AM To: wxperl-users@lists.sourceforge.net Subject: RE: Re[4]: [wxperl-users] [OT, or maybe not?] wxPerl T-Shirt? What about an ASCII art camel on top (assuming O'Reilly gives a thumbs = up). Then a "use Wx;" Then a very n...

[wxperl-users] wxPerl T-shirt design
I tried to put all our ideas together and created a design for wxPerl. http://www.wordit.com/catalog/images/wxperl_rad2_small.jpg This a suggestion, but I put it up for ordering anyway. Whatever we choose I can have it printed on a white shirt for 12.99 Euros (about $14.30 U.S.). There are 19 colours! to choose from. Light colour shirts (sky blue, yellow..) are +1 EUR, dark shirts (e.g. black, navy blue) are +3 EUR. Not added the latter yet. Dark shirts require an extra white layer because the dark dye soaks up the ink. Note, this can make the shirt feel rubbery they say due to t...

[wxperl-users] wxPerl Wiki => wxPerl Kwiki
Hello all, Once upon a time I installed a Wiki, called it the wxPerl Wiki and didn't look at it anymore. I noticed that only a few people use it, it's been hacked a few times, and to make it work, at least yours truly should put more time and effort in it. This morning I started installing Kwiki, which is a far better Wiki platform than the Wiki that was installed. Apart from the UserPreferences page (working on it), everything works as it should. However, the data people entered in the old Wiki can't be converted to Kwiki automatically. Therefore I need your ...

[wxperl-users] [ wxperl-Bugs-588884 ] wxperl will not compile
Bugs item #588884, was opened at 2002-07-30 17:13 You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=115655&aid=588884&group_id=15655 Category: None Group: None Status: Open Resolution: None Priority: 5 Submitted By: Dan Stahlke (danstahlke) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: wxperl will not compile Initial Comment: I cannot get the wxPerl module to compile. It breaks with this message: c++ -c -I/usr/local/lib/wx/include/gtk-2.3 -I/usr/local/include -I. -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -O2 -DVERSION=\0.10\ -DXS_VERSION=\...

Fwd: wxPerl on the Mac; was: [wxperl-users] Re: problems with wxPerl
>To: Jouke Visser <jouke@pvoice.org>, wxperl-users@lists.sourceforge.net >From: Christian Jaeger <christian.jaeger@sl.ethz.ch> >Subject: wxPerl on the Mac; was: [wxperl-users] Re: problems with wxPerl >Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:08:19 +0100 > >Hello, > >I'm crossposting this reply to the macosx-perl mailing list because >there is some interest, too. Actually I forgot to put the macosx-perl adress on it. >At 14:02 Uhr +0200 24.9.2001, Jouke Visser wrote: >>I wondered if anyone yet tried to compile wxPerl on a Mac. If not, I'...

[wxperl-users] [ wxperl-Bugs-1237847 ] wxPerl does not build with wxUniversal
Bugs item #1237847, was opened at 2005-07-13 23:24 Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by Item Submitter You can respond by visiting: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=115655&aid=1237847&group_id=15655 Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the comment thread, including the initial issue submission, for this request, not just the latest update. Category: None Group: None Status: Open Resolution: None Priority: 5 Submitted By: Mattia Barbon (mbarbon) Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody) Summary: wxPerl does...

[wxperl-users] wxPerl::Styles
Hi all, Here's a style shortcut package to complement wxPerl::Constructors http://scratchcomputing.com/svn/wxPerl-Styles/trunk/ I realize that style('hscroll', te => 'process_enter|multiline') isn't much shorter than (style => Wx::wxHSCROLL()|Wx::wxTE_PROCESS_ENTER()| Wx::wxTE_MULTILINE()), but shortness is only an interim goal. By processing the constants as strings, I'm hoping to enable a better XRC-like thing. In the meantime, it's shorter enough that I think I can get all of the style onto one line more often than not. Thoughts...

[wxperl-users] WxPerl Samples..

[wxperl-users] your wxPerl wishlist?
Hi all, I'm working on a few ideas for better expressing wx child widgets and layouts in Perl and I'm curious what you think is most needed. First, let me say a big thank you to Mattia. I've been using wxPerl for a while now and am fairly familiar with the code and what a monumental effort this was and is. Mattia, you deserve many more thank-you's and likely don't hear them often enough. What I'm working on is something like an "ideal syntax", not any sort of flaw in the bindings. Next, I've heard "I want a good, free GUI rad too...

[wxperl-users] wxPerl overview
dear monks and mongers in the wx docu is a page about wxpython. see at: http://proton-ce.sourceforge.net/rc/wxwindows/docs/html/wx/wx500.htm#wxpython but nothing about wxperl. im about to change that. I askby this way you, all my precious brothers and sisters, for any suggestions and hints. my half ready version is online at http://proton-ce.sourceforge.net/rc/wxperl/wx500.htm. i know the chapter about other gui isnt ready, maybe has someone more experience with PerlQT or PerTK to prevent that i blame myself. and the text for the hello wxperl, .... im on it the linklist to t...

Web resources about - [wxperl-users] wxPerl T-shirt...maybe an obfu? - perl.wxperl.users

O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2007 • July 23-27, 2007 • Portland, Oregon
O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2007 - July 23-27, 2007 - Portland, Oregon