[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.21

A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out!

You can download the sources from CPAN.

Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html
Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat
Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help
format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html

Changes since the last release:
	- Fixed installation of 'wxPerl' command on Mac OS X.
	- Fixed running in the embedded case (still requires the
	  application to call ExitMainLoop at the right places).
	- Wrapped wxNavigationKeyEvent.
	- Using die() in an event handler should not crash anymore
	  (it might leak).
	- Added Wx::PlWindow, to be used for custom controls.
	- New (Windows-only) --mslu flag for Makefile.PL.
	- Wx::NotebookSizer is now no longer needed and
	  deprecated.

Regards
Mattia

0
mattia
12/19/2004 4:44:08 PM
perl.wxperl.users 3070 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mattia,
Is this release the same code that you announced here on the 13th, or
is it updated from that?
Regards,
John Ralls
On Dec 19, 2004, at 8:44 AM, Mattia Barbon wrote:

> A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out!

jralls
12/19/2004 7:06:01 PM
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:04:51 -0800 John Ralls <jralls@ceridwen.fremont.ca.us> wrote:

> Mattia,
> Is this release the same code that you announced here on the 13th, or
> is it updated from that?

  It is just the official announcement for
the binaries release the 13th.

Regards
Mattia

0
mattia
12/19/2004 9:07:01 PM
wxFileOffset is not available in 2.5.2,
so streams.cpp/streams.h need a

#if WXPERL_W_VERSION_GE( 2, 5, 3 )
.... wxFileOffset  ...

wxPerl 0.211

http://mail.yahoo.com

0
crazyinsomniac

Re: [wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.21
> wxFileOffset is not available in 2.5.2, > so streams.cpp/streams.h nee= d a > > #if WXPERL_W_VERSION_GE( 2, 5, 3 ) > ... wxFileOffset ...=0D = Is this the only change required for 2.5.2 support? Thanks! Matt= ia =0A=0A=0A=0A_________________________________________________________= ___=0ARegala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis e navighi veloce. 1.2 = Mega di musica, film, video e sport. =0AAbbonati subito senza costi di at= tivazione su http://www.libero.it=0A=0A --- "mattia.barbon@libero.it" <mattia.barbon@libero.it> wrote: ...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.15
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out! You can download the source from CPAN. Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html Changes since the last version: - Removed support for wxWindows 2.2.x and 2.3.x. - Removed support for Perl 5.004. - Started documentation for the extension api (see Wx/Api.pod). - Added...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.18
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out! You can download the sources from CPAN. Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html Changes since the last release: - Corrected handling of UTF-8 encoded strings in ANSI builds. - Added wxGridTableMessage. - Fixed build problems with GTK 2 and/or Unicode on Unix hosts. Regards Mattia ...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.09
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows is out! You can download the source from http://prdownload.sourceforge.net/wxperl/Wx-0.09.tar.gz Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx builds, Redhat Linux 7.1 and Debian GNU/Linux "woody" are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15655 and http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/ Changes from the last version: - wxTaskBarIcon ( MS Windows only ) - wxGrid, wxGridCellAttr - wxGridCellRenderer, wxGridCellEditor - wxProcess and ...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.16
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out! You can download the sources from CPAN. Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html Changes since the last release: - Added Wx::PlGridCellEditor and Wx::PlGridCellRenderer for custom Wx::Grid cell editing/displaying. - Added Wx::PlGridTable for custom Wx::Grid storage. - Fixed ...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.14
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out! You can download the source from CPAN. Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/ Changes since the last version: - new DEPRECATIONS section in README.txt, please read it - Added Wx::CalendarCtrl. - Added Wx::DateTime (not the full interface). - Restored compatibility with perl 5.005. - Internal changes: objects returned by various constr...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.26
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWidgets, is out! You can download the sources from CPAN. Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 8xx builds, Red Hat Linux and Mac OS X are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html Changes since the last release: - Fixed various Wx::GridBagSizer problems. - Fixed Original Object Return for Wx::PlGridCellEditor and Wx::PlGridCellRenderer. - Removed the requirement of deriving from Wx::App. - Expan...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.13
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out! You can download the source from CPAN. Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 9xx builds, and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/ Changes since the last version: - new DEPRECATIONS section in README.txt, please read it - New build system, allows building wxPerl extension written using XS outside of the wxPerl tree. - Added Wx::Wave - Added Wx::MemoryFSHandler - Added Wx::Per...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.23
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWidgets, is out! You can download the sources from CPAN. Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 8xx builds, Red Hat Linux and Mac OS X are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html Changes since the last release: - Added wxArtProvider and Wx::PlArtProvider (thanks to Matthew "Cheetah" Gabeler-Lee). - Compatibility with wxWidgets 2.5.4, 2.6.0 and 2.6.1. - Added Wx::PlPreviewFrame, W...

[wxperl-users] wxPerl 0.21 prerelease
Hello, http://www.barbon.org/wxperl I will try to upload the Mac DM= G ASAP. The Windows Unicode version is compiled with Unicows. Please= try and report problems. Thanks! Mattia =0A=0A=0A=0A_______________= _____________________________________________=0ALibero ADSL: navighi grat= is a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione. =0AAbbonati subito su= http://www.libero.it =0A Pulled down and got this failure on make (Linux, wxGTK2-2.5): /usr/bin/perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/ExtUtils/xsubpp -noprototypes -nolinenumbers -typemap /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.1/ExtUtils/...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.11
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows is out! You can download the source from http://prdownload.sourceforge.net/wxperl/Wx-0.11.tar.gz Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx builds, Redhat Linux 7.1 and Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=15655 and http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/ Changes since the last version: - wxStyledTextControl, based on Scintilla (thanks to Marcus Friedlaender) - Wx::Perl::SplashFast, for faster splash screens (...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.12
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows is out! You can download the source from CPAN. Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx builds and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/ Changes since the last version: - new DEPRECATIONS section in README.txt, please read it - it is now possibile to get the native handle of a Wx::Window - implemented wxWizard and related classes - Document/View framework (thanks to Simon Flack) - Mostly completed wxSt...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.12b2
Hello, this is a wxPerl CVS snapshot compiled agains wxWindows 2.3.3 Since wxWindows 2.3.3 is (hopefully) the last developement release before 2.4.0, you are *strongly* encouraged to try it and report bugs. I will try to provide frequent updates (compiled against the 2.4.0-to-be branch). wxPerl changes: - new DEPRECATIONS section in README.txt, please read it - it is now possibile to get the native handle of a Wx::Window - implemented wxWizard and related classes - Document/View framework (thanks to Simon Flack) - implemented wxFontEnumerator and wxFontMapper Thanks! Ma...

[wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.19
A new version of wxPerl, the Perl bindings to wxWindows, is out! You can download the sources from CPAN. Screenshots: http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/sshot01.html Binary packages for ActivePerl/Win32 6xx and 8xx builds, and Red Hat Linux are available along with documentation in HTML and MS HTML Help format from http://wxperl.sourceforge.net/download.html Changes since the last release: - Started wxHtmlParser/wxHtmlTag/custom tag handlers wrapping. - Mac OS X build now installs the 'wxPerl' binary in perl bin directory. - wxDatagramSocket and wxSockAddress. - ...

Web resources about - [wxperl-users] [ANNOUNCE] wxPerl 0.21 - perl.wxperl.users

O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2007 • July 23-27, 2007 • Portland, Oregon
O'Reilly Open Source Convention 2007 - July 23-27, 2007 - Portland, Oregon