auth_ldap_bind problem

Hi,

    I have configured qpsmtpd to use auth_ldap_bind . I used LOGIN as
Authentication type. It shows the following error :

@40000000466e559b350ce4fc 6779 running plugin (auth-login): auth_ldap_bind
@40000000466e559b350cf49c Use of uninitialized value in concatenation
(.) or string at /home/smtpd/plugins/auth_ldap_bind line 66, <STDIN>
line 2.
@40000000466e559b36649174 6779 auth_ldap_bind plugin: authldap/login -
user not found
@40000000466e559b366f14dc 6779 Plugin auth_ldap_bind, hook auth-login
returned DECLINED, authldap/login - wrong username or password
@40000000466e559b36730894 Use of uninitialized value in concatenation
(.) or string at lib/Qpsmtpd/Auth.pm line 320, <STDIN> line 2.
@40000000466e559b3675d36c 6779 535 Authentication failed for  -
@40000000466e559b367955dc 6779 Authentication failed for  -


and the ldap log shows the following :

Jun 12 04:12:53 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3063 op=2 SEARCH RESULT
tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=
Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 fd=18 ACCEPT from
IP=127.0.0.1:36433 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 op=0 SRCH
base="ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com" scope=2 deref=2
filter="(?=undefined)"
Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 op=0 SRCH attr=uid
Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 op=0 SEARCH RESULT
tag=101 err=0 nentries=0 text=

I have created ldap file and entered the ldap_base and
ldap_auth_filter_attr into it. Is there is any other extra
configuration is needed to make it work?

Thanks

Abhilash.S
0
abhilashachu
6/12/2007 8:26:08 AM
perl.qpsmtpd 1907 articles. 0 followers. Follow

5 Replies
2220 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 37
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

abhilash s wrote:
> Hi,
> 
>    I have configured qpsmtpd to use auth_ldap_bind . I used LOGIN as
> Authentication type. It shows the following error :
> 
> @40000000466e559b350ce4fc 6779 running plugin (auth-login): auth_ldap_bind
> @40000000466e559b350cf49c Use of uninitialized value in concatenation
> (.) or string at /home/smtpd/plugins/auth_ldap_bind line 66, <STDIN>
> line 2.
> @40000000466e559b36649174 6779 auth_ldap_bind plugin: authldap/login -
> user not found
> @40000000466e559b366f14dc 6779 Plugin auth_ldap_bind, hook auth-login
> returned DECLINED, authldap/login - wrong username or password
> @40000000466e559b36730894 Use of uninitialized value in concatenation
> (.) or string at lib/Qpsmtpd/Auth.pm line 320, <STDIN> line 2.
> @40000000466e559b3675d36c 6779 535 Authentication failed for  -
> @40000000466e559b367955dc 6779 Authentication failed for  -
> 
> 
> and the ldap log shows the following :
> 
> Jun 12 04:12:53 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3063 op=2 SEARCH RESULT
> tag=101 err=0 nentries=1 text=
> Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 fd=18 ACCEPT from
> IP=127.0.0.1:36433 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
> Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 op=0 SRCH
> base="ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com" scope=2 deref=2
> filter="(?=undefined)"
> Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 op=0 SRCH attr=uid
> Jun 12 04:13:05 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3064 op=0 SEARCH RESULT
> tag=101 err=0 nentries=0 text=
> 
> I have created ldap file and entered the ldap_base and
> ldap_auth_filter_attr into it. Is there is any other extra
> configuration is needed to make it work?

Could you please include the config line that you used for it?  It looks 
like the ldap_auth_filter_attr is unset, and/or it looks like the 
username isn't coming through.

What is the client that you are using?  Could you try using swaks[0] and 
test authenticating that way?

[0]: http://jetmore.org/john/code/#swaks

0
elliotf
6/12/2007 8:45:38 AM
> Could you please include the config line that you used for it?  It looks
> like the ldap_auth_filter_attr is unset, and/or it looks like the
> username isn't coming through.

In my
/home/smtpd/config/plugin for using ldap_bind I just used the plugin
name like following

auth_ldap_bind
whitelist_soft

and in /home/smtpd/config/ldap file

ldap_base ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com
ldap_auth_filter_attr uid


>
> What is the client that you are using?  Could you try using swaks[0] and
> test authenticating that way?
>
> [0]: http://jetmore.org/john/code/#swaks
>
>

I tried swaks from my localmachine using the following command :

cat test | ./swaks  -g -n -t achu@achu.com  -tlso -a LOGIN -au
"abhilash@achu.com" -ap passwd

and I got the output like this :

=== Trying mail.achu:25...
=== Connected to mail.achu.com.
<-  220 mail.achu.com ESMTP qpsmtpd 0.32 ready; send us your mail, but
not your spam.
 -> EHLO localhost.localdomain
<-  250-mail.achu.com Hi static-1.2.3.4.abc.net[1.2.3.4]
<-  250-PIPELINING
<-  250-8BITMIME
<-  250 AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
*** STARTTLS not supported
 -> AUTH LOGIN
<-  334 VXNl3y7cWpa9
 -> YWJoaWxhc2hAdHVydGxlaXNsWTod5487YRS==
<-  334 UGFzc387S94TYG
 -> dHJhcGR6vRT=
<** 535 Authentication failed for abhilash@achu.com -
*** No authentication type succeeded
 -> QUIT
<-  221 mail.achu.com closing connection. Have a wonderful day.
=== Connection closed with remote host.


and in qpsmtpd log  :

@40000000466e86b90680d92c 7187 250-PIPELINING
@40000000466e86b90680ecb4 7187 250-8BITMIME
@40000000466e86b90681003c 7187 250 AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
@40000000466e86b931dbfffc 7187 dispatching AUTH LOGIN
@40000000466e86b931e1d814 7187 334 VXNl3y7cWpa9
@40000000466e86ba0acf3064 7187 334 UGFzc387S94TYG
@40000000466e86ba1f9d25b4 7187 running plugin (auth-login): auth_ldap_bind
@40000000466e86ba20da648c 7187 auth_ldap_bind plugin: authldap/login -
user not found
@40000000466e86ba20e4670c 7187 Plugin auth_ldap_bind, hook auth-login
returned DECLINED, authldap/login - wrong username or password
@40000000466e86ba20e7a714 7187 535 Authentication failed for abhilash@achu.com -
@40000000466e86ba20eb1214 7187 Authentication failed for abhilash@achu.com -
@40000000466e86ba35b95d54 7187 dispatching QUIT
@40000000466e86ba35b978ac 7187 running plugin (quit): quit_fortune


And the LDAP log shows :

Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 fd=18 ACCEPT from
IP=127.0.0.1:36475 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3104 fd=14 closed (idletimeout)
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 fd=14 ACCEPT from
IP=127.0.0.1:36476 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 op=0 BIND dn="
uid=abhilash,dc=achu,dc=com" method=128
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 op=0 BIND
dn="uid=abhilash,dc=achu,dc=com" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 op=0 SRCH
base="ou=People,dc=achu,dc=com" scope=2 deref=2
filter="(uid=abhilash)"
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 op=0 SRCH attr=uid
Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 op=0 SEARCH RESULT
tag=101 err=0 nentries=0 text=

Hope to get help.

Thanks,

Abhilash.S
0
abhilashachu
6/12/2007 11:54:47 AM
abhilash s wrote:
>> Could you please include the config line that you used for it?  It looks
>> like the ldap_auth_filter_attr is unset, and/or it looks like the
>> username isn't coming through.
> 
> In my
> /home/smtpd/config/plugin for using ldap_bind I just used the plugin
> name like following
> 
> auth_ldap_bind
> whitelist_soft
> 
> and in /home/smtpd/config/ldap file
> 
> ldap_base ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com
> ldap_auth_filter_attr uid

Is your ldap base really dc=domain,dc=com?  I'm assuming it's not, as 
you have 'dc=achu,dc=com' in your ldap logs below...  If you could 
copy/paste the actual lines, that would help.

> 
>>
>> What is the client that you are using?  Could you try using swaks[0] and
>> test authenticating that way?
>>
>> [0]: http://jetmore.org/john/code/#swaks
>>
>>
> 
> I tried swaks from my localmachine using the following command :
> 
> cat test | ./swaks  -g -n -t achu@achu.com  -tlso -a LOGIN -au
> "abhilash@achu.com" -ap passwd
> 
> and I got the output like this :
> 
> === Trying mail.achu:25...
> === Connected to mail.achu.com.
> <-  220 mail.achu.com ESMTP qpsmtpd 0.32 ready; send us your mail, but
> not your spam.
> -> EHLO localhost.localdomain
> <-  250-mail.achu.com Hi static-1.2.3.4.abc.net[1.2.3.4]
> <-  250-PIPELINING
> <-  250-8BITMIME
> <-  250 AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
> *** STARTTLS not supported
> -> AUTH LOGIN
> <-  334 VXNl3y7cWpa9
> -> YWJoaWxhc2hAdHVydGxlaXNsWTod5487YRS==
> <-  334 UGFzc387S94TYG
> -> SNIPSNIPSNIPSNIPSNIP
> <** 535 Authentication failed for abhilash@achu.com -
> *** No authentication type succeeded
> -> QUIT
> <-  221 mail.achu.com closing connection. Have a wonderful day.
> === Connection closed with remote host.

You will want to change your password if that was not a testing machine. 
   The above SNIPSNIPSNIPSNIP string was your password (base64 encoded, 
I believe.)

> 
> and in qpsmtpd log  :
> 
> @40000000466e86b90680d92c 7187 250-PIPELINING
> @40000000466e86b90680ecb4 7187 250-8BITMIME
> @40000000466e86b90681003c 7187 250 AUTH PLAIN LOGIN
> @40000000466e86b931dbfffc 7187 dispatching AUTH LOGIN
> @40000000466e86b931e1d814 7187 334 VXNl3y7cWpa9
> @40000000466e86ba0acf3064 7187 334 UGFzc387S94TYG
> @40000000466e86ba1f9d25b4 7187 running plugin (auth-login): auth_ldap_bind
> @40000000466e86ba20da648c 7187 auth_ldap_bind plugin: authldap/login -
> user not found
> @40000000466e86ba20e4670c 7187 Plugin auth_ldap_bind, hook auth-login
> returned DECLINED, authldap/login - wrong username or password
> @40000000466e86ba20e7a714 7187 535 Authentication failed for 
> abhilash@achu.com -
> @40000000466e86ba20eb1214 7187 Authentication failed for 
> abhilash@achu.com -
> @40000000466e86ba35b95d54 7187 dispatching QUIT
> @40000000466e86ba35b978ac 7187 running plugin (quit): quit_fortune
> 
> 
> And the LDAP log shows :
> 
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 fd=18 ACCEPT from
> IP=127.0.0.1:36475 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3104 fd=14 closed (idletimeout)
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 fd=14 ACCEPT from
> IP=127.0.0.1:36476 (IP=0.0.0.0:389)
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 op=0 BIND dn="
> uid=abhilash,dc=achu,dc=com" method=128
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 op=0 BIND
> dn="uid=abhilash,dc=achu,dc=com" mech=SIMPLE ssf=0
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3107 op=0 RESULT tag=97 err=0 text=
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 op=0 SRCH
> base="ou=People,dc=achu,dc=com" scope=2 deref=2
> filter="(uid=abhilash)"
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 op=0 SRCH attr=uid
> Jun 12 07:44:38 cobra slapd[3074]: conn=3106 op=0 SEARCH RESULT
> tag=101 err=0 nentries=0 text=
> 

The auth_ldap_bind plugin doesn't seem to be able to find that user, and 
your LDAP logs show that the user isn't being returned when it's 
searched for.  It also shows a bind using the DN 
'uid=abhilash,dc=achu,dc=com'.

What happens when you:

ldapsearch -x -D cn=admin,dc=achu,dc=com -W -s sub -b 
ou=People,dc=achu,dc=com 'uid=abhilash'

or

ldapsearch -x -D cn=admin,dc=achu,dc=com -W -s sub -b dc=achu,dc=com 
'uid=abhilash'

Does the second one turn up the user?

Also, are you no longer getting the 'use of uninitialized value in 
concatenation' in your qpsmtpd logs when you use swaks?

> Hope to get help.
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Abhilash.S
0
elliotf
6/12/2007 4:58:08 PM
Whoops, forgot to reply-to-all, resent to list..

abhilash s wrote:
>>
> Here is the actual problem . The username is 'abhilash@achu.com' not
> 'abhilash' . Before when I tried thunderbird and using the PLAIN
> authentication type it shows the same problem of finding user name
> (abhilash) . The PLAIN authentication discards the result from @ sign
> and shows only 'uid=abhilash'
> 
> But when I used Login Authentication type it shows 'uid=abhilash@achu.com'

After a quick read through lib/Qpsmtpd/Auth.pm, I can't see any reason
why PLAIN would strip the domain portion but LOGIN wouldn't.

You're using your email address as the uid?  I wouldn't do that
personally.  Is that something pre-existing, or is this something new
you're implementing?

Also, if you look at the auth_ldap_bind plugin, it discards anything
after the first @ sign.

So it looks like (at the very least) that auth_ldap_bind would need to
be modified to fit with your setup.

>> or
>>
>> ldapsearch -x -D cn=admin,dc=achu,dc=com -W -s sub -b dc=achu,dc=com
>> 'uid=abhilash'
> 
> I tried the above command I got the following result :
> 
> 
> # extended LDIF
> #
> # LDAPv3
> # base <dc=achu,dc=com> with scope sub
> # filter: uid=abhilash
> # requesting: ALL
> #

It would really help if you could do a dump of the LDAP entry you're
trying to auth with.  From what you've said so far, it sounds like the
full email address is the uid you're using, which seems to be
incompatible with the auth_ldap_bind plugin (but that can be fixed.)

Elliot


0
elliotf
6/13/2007 7:18:12 PM
Hi,

   I have changed the plugin so that it can take the value after @
sign and can use binddn and bindpassword . Now I am able to
authenticate using auth_ldap_bind.

Here is the modified plugin. I hope this may help others also:



#!/usr/bin/perl -Tw

sub register {
  my ( $self, $qp, @args ) = @_;
  $self->register_hook( "auth-plain", "authldap" );
  $self->register_hook( "auth-login", "authldap" );

  # pull config defaults in from file
  %{ $self->{"ldconf"} } = map { (split /\s+/, $_, 2)[0,1] }
$self->qp->config('ldap');

  # override ldap config defaults with plugin args
  for my $ldap_arg (@args) {
    %{ $self->{"ldconf"} } = map { (split /\s+/, $_, 2)[0,1] } $ldap_arg;
  }

  # do light validation of ldap_host and ldap_port to satisfy -T
  my $ldhost = $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_host'};
  my $ldport = $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_port'};
  if (($ldhost) && ($ldhost =~ m/^(([a-z0-9]+\.?)+)$/)) {
    $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_host'} = $1
  } else {
    undef $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_host'};

 }
  if (($ldport) && ($ldport =~ m/^(\d+)$/)) {
    $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_port'} = $1
  } else {
    undef $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_port'};
  }

  # set any values that are not already
  $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_host"} ||= "127.0.0.1";
  $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_port"} ||= 389;
  $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_timeout"} ||= 5;
  $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_auth_filter_attr"} ||= "uid";
}

sub authldap {
  use Net::LDAP qw(:all);
  use Qpsmtpd::Constants;

  my ( $self, $transaction, $method, $user, $passClear, $passHash, $ticket ) =
    @_;
  my ($ldhost, $ldport, $ldwait, $ldbase, $ldmattr, $lduserdn, $ldh,
$mesg,$ldbinddn,$ldbindpw);
 # pull values in from config
  $ldhost = $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_host"};
  $ldport = $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_port"};
  $ldbase = $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_base"};
  $ldbinddn = $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_bind_dn"};
  $ldbindpw = $self->{"ldconf"}->{"ldap_bind_password"};
  # log error here and DECLINE if no baseDN, because a custom baseDN
is required:
  unless ($ldbase) {
    $self->log(LOGERROR, "authldap/$method - please configure ldap_base" ) &&
    return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - temporary auth error" );
  }
  $ldwait  = $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_timeout'};
  $ldmattr  = $self->{"ldconf"}->{'ldap_auth_filter_attr'};

#  my ( $pw_name, $pw_domain ) = split "@", lc($user);
# I changed the above line as follows to accept values after @ simbol

  my $pw_name =$user;

  # find dn of user matching supplied username
  $ldh = Net::LDAP->new($ldhost, port=>$ldport, timeout=>$ldwait ) or
    $self->log(LOGALERT, "authldap/$method - error in initial conn" ) &&
  return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - temporary auth error" );

 #added the following codes to accept the bind dn and password
 # bind to the directory using configured credentials
  $mesg = $ldh->bind($ldbinddn, password => "$ldbindpw", timeout => $ldwait);
  if ( $mesg->code ) {
    $self->log(LOGERROR, "authldap/$method - error '" . $mesg->code . "' in
bind" );
    return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - bind error wrong  username
or password" );
  }

  # find the user's DN
  $mesg = $ldh->search(
    base=>$ldbase,
    scope=>'sub',
    filter=>"$ldmattr=$pw_name",
    attrs=>['uid'],
    timeout=>$ldwait,
    sizelimit=>'1') or
      $self->log(LOGALERT, "authldap/$method - err in search for user" ) &&
      return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - temporary auth error" );

# deal with errors if they exist
  if ( $mesg->code ) {
 $self->log(LOGALERT, "authldap/$method - err " . $mesg->code . " in
search for user" );
    return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - temporary auth error" );
  }

  # unbind, so as to allow a rebind below
  $ldh->unbind if ($ldh);

  # bind against directory as user with password supplied
  if (($mesg->count) && ($lduserdn = $mesg->entry->dn)) {
    $ldh = Net::LDAP->new($ldhost, port=>$ldport, timeout=>$ldwait ) or
      $self->log(LOGALERT, "authldap/$method - err in user conn" ) &&
        return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - temporary auth error" );
    $self->log(LOGINFO,$lduserdn."RERE");
    # here's the whole reason for the script
    $mesg = $ldh->bind($lduserdn, password=>$passClear, timeout=>$ldwait);
    $ldh->unbind if ($ldh);

    # deal with errors if they exist, or allow success
    if ( $mesg->code ) {
      $self->log(LOGALERT, "authldap/$method - error in user bind" );
      return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - wrong username or password" );
    } else {
 $self->log( LOGINFO, "authldap/$method - $user auth success" );
      $self->log( LOGDEBUG, "authldap/$method - user: $user, pass:
$passClear" );
      return ( OK, "authldap/$method" );
    }

  # if the plugin couldn't find user's entry
  } else {
    $self->log(LOGALERT, "authldap/$method - user not found" ) &&
      return ( DECLINED, "authldap/$method - wrong username or password" );
  }

  $ldh->disconnect;
}

Now the ldap file in config folder have values like following

ldap_base basedb
ldap_auth_filter_attr uid
ldap_bind_dn binddn
ldap_bind_password bind_password

Thanks,

Abhilash.S
0
abhilashachu
6/18/2007 5:30:02 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems Problems
Hi all,Well i am trying to use visio files in my application... I have added the libraries which are required for .NET to embed visio files...Bt it seems not to be working whenever i click files frm my .NET application bt it opens in Visio editor...Thanks in advance Regards,Srinivas RamanujanWords offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!  Post Your Code for better understanding Your Problem.- Hardik (Software Developer,Surat,India)Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. Well actually i...

problems, problems
Name: gabriel sanchez Email: deliverezeatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problems, problems Comments: how can i set up google search box next to my address bar and keep it that way? When installing an app from a site it just disrupted my set up and mozilla does not offer direct support anywhere Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

Problem after problem...
I'm done doing this. I can't setup .TEXT and the developer has next to nothing on his help page. For the past month I've been trying to set this up on my server and I'm done with it. My server is running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, IIS 6.0, ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2000. I've never been able to run a remote query to SQL Server 2000. I've never been used to SQL 2000 and I've never liked it. I would like to use SQL 2005 if my server were capable, but that's not happening. Every query to the box is expecting SQL Server 2005 and just errors out. I don't know ho...

problem? what problem?
I just wanted to say is: Opensuse 11.2 gives many problems in comparison to other linux and possibly other previous opensuse. lol!lol!lol! I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to...MOVE IT! rotfl! -- batou ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Crack is bad for you, you should lay down the habit. -- *it*'s all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed, all in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need and more than ever, I hope to neve...

Problem with my problem?
Hi, folks. Three days ago, I posted that Sunbird was refusing to import the ICS file from the Firefox Calendar Extension. Nobody replied, so I can only assume that one of three situations exists: 1) The file is corrupt, and no one wants to give me the bad news; 2) This is a known problem with Sunbird, but no one knows the solution; 3) Everyone is hard at work 24/7 trying to figure out the solution to my problem (LOL). I've already discovered that I can copy and paste each event from the calendar extension to Sunbird one by one. Before I devote many hours of my life to th...

qpsmtpd problems
I installed from qpsmtpd-0.28.tar.gz. I created a user, and made the file ~smtpd/qpsmtpd/tmp owned by and only writable by user smtpd. I started using ./run. Here is the error I get each time I receive email. Did I miss anything? Any ideas? tcpserver: status: 0/10 tcpserver: status: 1/10 tcpserver: pid 1046 from 201.135.138.116 tcpserver: ok 1046 :69.41.173.147:25 :201.135.138.116::1504 1046 from email address : [<yedbcwmgs@littleblueroom.com>] 1046 XX: Unrecognised line: yedbcwmgs@littleblueroom.com> at lib/Qpsmtpd/SMTP.pm line 215 Use of uninitialized value in c...

problems,problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: problems,problems Comments: I once loved Firefox, lately it just plain sucks, the latest version 3.6 something will no longer me to listen to MLB.com or Glenn Beck. It is also way slower (even with W7 and new machine). It always seems to be downloading updates and wasting my time. Guess I'll see how Google Chrome works! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

qpsmtpd or qpsmtpd-server or qpsmtpd-forkserver
As just installed, it appears that the run file invokes 'qpsmtpd'. The qpsmtpd-server wants to use Qpsmtpd::SelectServer instead of Qpsmtpd::TcpServer. Okay, what's the difference? And since I want to run the forkserver version anyway, should my run file use 'qpsmtpd-forkserver' instead of 'qpsmtpd'? Thanks. roger-qp-list@rope.net wrote: > As just installed, it appears that the run file invokes 'qpsmtpd'. > The qpsmtpd-server wants to use Qpsmtpd::SelectServer instead of > Qpsmtpd::TcpServer. Okay, what's the difference? I d...

GW7 And Russian
GW7 Rus on the Xp Proof SP2. GW Classic Quoting work from time to time !! : ( Only if i receive mail from other Gw7 client with ONLY ENGLISH TEXT - QUOTING (classic GW) work Ok when answer. If in the Body or Subj - Russian... Will be work or no Quoting - ..... may be yes ... may be no : (( ANy body have some problem ?? How resover ?? Serg -- please post an example of the problem. > please post an example of the problem. How post text WITH RUSSIAN in this forum ? Or post screen as BMP file ? Serg Maybe you can post the message source for a mail that ...

Web resources about - auth_ldap_bind problem - perl.qpsmtpd

Resources last updated: 12/29/2015 7:46:08 AM