November wiki mail list, November wiki page on the Perl 6 wiki

Some cross-linking to help future newcomers more easily find
things.....

The November wiki discussion group is here:

    http://groups.google.com/group/november-wiki

The November page on Perl 6 wiki is here:

    http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6/index.cgi?november

I just added a reference to it on the Perl 6 Wiki home page (at end of
the first entry
under "Development Status"):

    http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6

Best regards,
Conrad Schneiker

www.AthenaLab.com

Official Perl 6 Wiki - http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6

0
conrad
9/9/2008 6:32:30 AM
perl.perl6.users 1545 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Wiki Wiki not Wiki Working
So I had this bright idea. Test::FAQ and Test::Tutorial are just sort of sitting here on my hard drive not doing much of anything. Why not put them up as a Wiki and then everyone else can sort of just play around with it and we'll see what happens. Unfortunately, I can't get the damned Wiki working. I've tried the QuickiWiki, which mysteriously refuses to write a file larger than 10K, and ClusterWiki, which is giving me fits trying to get it configured. If anyone has experience with this sort of thing, set up a perl-qa Wiki and we can get started. -- Michae...

page -> wiki -> wiki -> wiki
Can the responsible parties please cleanup this chain of links and shutdown/lock [1] the two abandoned wikis? http://qa.perl.org/ [2] links to: http://schwern.org/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi links to: http://perl-qa.yi.org/index.php/Main_Page has spam and links to: Finally: http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/ [1] I think that's just: <meta HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="0; URL=http://perl-qa.hexten.net/wiki/"> [2] It would be nice to have a "website maintainer" e-mail address/info at the bottom of the qa.perl.org page. "&l...

Wiki Wiki Working
Got the Wiki working, it seems Opera is at fault, being unable to handle anything more than 10K in a POST. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have anything else servicable. http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi Collaborate! Test::Tutorial and Test::FAQ are up there, let's see if we can fill them in. If someone would be so kind as to fill in TestTutorial from the latest version of Test::Tutorial? -- Michael G. Schwern <schwern@pobox.com> http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/ Perl6 Quality Assurance <perl-qa@perl.org> Kwalitee Is Job...

O wiki wiki, wherefore art thou, wiki?
I use a personal wiki as a way to record notes and create documentation. I've used various wikis, most recently mediawiki. When I upgraded to 11.2, I discovered that there were *no* wiki packages in the standard repositories. I've ignored the issue for a while but now I've upgraded to 11.3 and find that opensuse still supports zero wikis. I don't understand this. I see 'wiki' as something like 'web server' or 'database' or 'browser' or 'mail client' and so in any Linux distribution I'd expect to find an embarrassing richnes...

QA Wiki pages on wiki.mozilla.org
Some folks at our meetup this morning wanted to have a central place where they could find out about other QA team members. Our summary page is at https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA -- team links are a little further down the page. Please take a moment to find your team and update any out-of-date information you find. If you have any questions bout where to put information or links, you can either post to the list or email me individually, whichever suits you better. Thank you! --KT. ...

Changing mailing lists, irc and wiki pages for MDN
With some of the recent changes in teams, we are proposing to change up the mailing lists so that they more closely align with working teams and initiatives. *ACTION: Please sign up for the new MDN list if you wish to continue to be part of MDN discussions: https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/mdn <https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/mdn>.* *Mailing lists:* We are recommending that engagement-developers@lists.mozilla.org and mdn-drivers@lists.mozilla.org be closed. (If I don't hear back anything by mid-next week, I will go ahead with this recommendation.) We have created...

Wiki Wiki Working #2
After shuffling some files around and doing some permissions tricks, the Perl QA Wiki is working again! Everything is now editable. http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi -- Michael G. Schwern <schwern@pobox.com> http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/ Perl Quality Assurance <perl-qa@perl.org> Kwalitee Is Job One <Schwern> Contrary to popular belief, Perl is not developed by a team of independently wealthy mad scientists. <autrijus> (qw/independent wealthy mad scientist/)[rand(3)]; # choose one <autrijus> the ...

Wiki on wiki.qpsmtpd.org
I also see the need for some decent documentation for qpsmtpd. I believe that a wiki would be helpful for creating documentation in a community effort. Therefore i just installed a Dokuwiki under http://wiki.qpsmtpd.org. For editing a user account must be created (this prevents spam). Comments? Regards Michael -- It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks On Feb 6, 2006, at 04:53, Michael Holzt wrote: > I also see the need for some decent documentation for qpsmtpd. I > believe > that a wiki would be helpful for creatin...

wiki
Hi, There was so much talk about perl6 wiki, that i couldn't follow it anymore. Is there a currently working wiki where actual perl6 documentation can be read/written? Is it http://perl.net.au/wiki/ ? It doesn't seem to be very full of info ... -- Amir Elisha Aharoni, http://aharoni.blogspot.com/ "We're living in pieces, I want to live in peace." - Thurston Moore ______________________________________________________ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html > From: Amir E. Aharon...

Wiki
Well, I've been hunting down a free and easy way to create a nice little knowledge base for my office. I'm trying out the idea of a wiki knowledge base. I'm playing around with tikiwiki. Anybody have any experience creating and maintaining a knowledge base? Anybody use a wiki to do it? Anybody want to throw some pointers at me? Anybody want to throw a brick at me? -- Matthew - The Great System Tyrant -------------------------------------- http://www.mattography.net/ http://www.matthewdgood.com/ http://www.systemtyrant.com/ *lobs brick at Matthew* Matth...

Wiki
Scott has created a Wiki for the .Text project at the following URL: http://dottextwiki.scottwater.com/ As far as I understand it, a Wiki is a collaboration tool that enables anyone to edit just about anything on the site - in this way we can build up a set of documentation and other info for .Text with everyone able to contribute. The tool that Scott has implemented appears to be very simple to us - have a go on the "PlayPage" and try it out! Apologies if you already know about this - Scott blogged it but I couldn't see any info on here. Thanks Martin. I meant to menti...

WIKI
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-lan...

Wiki
Ol� pessoal, Estamos usando a wiki para organizarmos nossos trabalhos. Estou linkando tudo de forma organizada aqui https://wiki.mozilla.org/Brasil Caso tenham outras p�ginas na wiki nas quais estejam trabalhando, referenciem al� e usem a categoria [[Category:Brasil]] no final. Isso facilitar� nas buscas e na hora de saber com o que a galera anda contribuindo na wiki. Abra�os -- Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira http://twitter.com/rodrigopadula http://www.rodrigopadula.com ...

Wiki
Hi, Is the wiki down ? http://prismwiki.codegear.com/ I can't seem to get to it. Cheers, John -- John, > Is the wiki down ? > > http://prismwiki.codegear.com/ > > I can't seem to get to it. we had a small server hick-up. it should be reachable and fine, now. yours, marc marc hoffman wrote: > John, > >> Is the wiki down ? >> >> http://prismwiki.codegear.com/ >> >> I can't seem to get to it. > > we had a small server hick-up. it should be reachable and fine, now. > > yours...

Wiki
I've thrown up a wiki at http://sqrlauth.net/ I'll be attempting to consolidate some of the information from this group onto that page soon (unfortunately, I won't have much time this weekend). Everyone here is welcome to add / edit. This might be a good place for a FAQ, to share logo ideas, etc... If there's interest, I'll look at getting a SSL cert for it (we're all security conscious here), but that'll have to be next week. I'm not a crypto guru, and won't be able to contribute much code (except maybe some addons for various PHP frameworks...

Web resources about - November wiki mail list, November wiki page on the Perl 6 wiki - perl.perl6.users

File:ICS November.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Fiery space debris that hit Earth in November likely from Moon rocket
Did a piece of the Lunar Prospector fly around in space for 17 years before crashing back into Earth? (credit: NASA) In November, an approximately ...

Last Night and Next November
Here’s my favorite paragraph from last night’s State of the Union speech: Sixty years ago, when the Russians beat us into space, we didn’t deny ...

Do You Think Picking The Lesser Of Two Evils In November Is How We Should Chose A President?
Maybe Hillary assumed no one would notice the kinds of hauls she was taking in from the Financial Sector for her presidential run. After all, ...

Lawler: Early Read on Existing Home Sales in December and Post-Mortem on November
... as estimated by the National Association of Realtors ran at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.36 million in December, up 12.6% from November’s ...

Mozilla Persona login system to shut down in November
Mozilla's login system Persona will be shut down on Nov. 30 as its usage is low and has not grown over the last two years. The foundation's ...

HMI posts EPS of NT$10.81 for November and December
... (e-beam) inspection tool and solution provider Hermes Microvision (HMI) has posted net profits of NT$766 million (US$22.8 million) for November ...

Mozilla drops its single sign-on tech November 30th
Mozilla launched its Persona single sign-on platform to let you easily log in to websites without chaining yourself to a social network or storing ...

Bob Seger Reveals Glenn Frey Had Been in the Hospital Since November
Bob Seger Reveals Glenn Frey Had Been in the Hospital Since November

US Consumers Boosted Borrowing in November Despite Slowdown in Auto and Student Loan Category
US consumers boosted borrowing in November despite slowdown in auto and student loan category.