My keeper on IO

Hi All,

I have written a keep on file IO.  I have it open
whenever I am doing IO.  It is very useful.

It is 173 line long, so I won't flood the mailing
list with it, but if anyone want to see it,
I will eMail it to you.

:-)

-T
0
perl6
3/1/2020 2:05:42 AM
perl.perl6.users 1545 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi Todd,

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 18:05:42 -0800
ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <perl6-users@perl.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>=20
> I have written a keep on file IO.  I have it open
> whenever I am doing IO.  It is very useful.
>=20
> It is 173 line long, so I won't flood the mailing
> list with it, but if anyone want to see it,
> I will eMail it to you.
>=20

There are other options for sharing files online - pastesites, github, etc:

https://github.com/shlomif/how-to-share-code-online

Note that it'd be preferable for it to be licensed under a free cultural wo=
rk
licence:

* https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/public-domain/freeworks/

*
https://github.com/shlomif/Freenode-programming-channel-FAQ/blob/master/FAQ=
_with_ToC__generated.md#i-want-to-release-my-code---which-open-source-licen=
ce-should-i-use

Thanks!

> :-)
>=20
> -T

--=20

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
First stop for Perl beginners - https://perl-begin.org/

HP/UX is not a UNIX, and AIX is even less of it than that.
    =E2=80=94 An Israeli Open Source Software Enthusiast.

shlomif