Need help in writing PCRE

Hi,

Can u guys help me out in writing the pcre for the following string

string :-   ftp:\\abnssjs%20jfdhjdh.htc%00.mnd

Now, what i need to match is "ftp:" "anything in between except i.e
^(%00)" followed by "%00" then Dot

What i have tried so far is

1.   /ftp:.*%00./i   but .* match any thing including %00 (except
newline)
2.  /ftp:(^\%00)*./i  It's not working.
3. /ftp:^(%00)*./i  It's not working.

The problem is ignore any character till particular string i.e "%00"
not come.

So,please help me out.

Regards,
Vikrant

0
vikrant
8/9/2007 4:33:00 PM
perl.perl6.internals 7376 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> Can u guys help me out in writing the pcre for the following string

I'm afraid not.  This mailing list is strictly for discussion of Perl 6.
It's not a help list.

Also, you may find that "PCRE" is not really that Perl-compatible.  I
suggest you find a PHP mailing list to help you on this (assuming you're
doing this in PHP).

xoa
--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance
0
On Aug 9, 10:51 pm, a...@petdance.com (Andy Lester) wrote:
> > Can u guys help me out in writing the pcre for the following string

> It's not a help list.
>
> Also, you may find that "PCRE" is not really that Perl-compatible.  I
> suggest you find a PHP mailing list to help you on this (assuming you're
> doing this in PHP).
>
> xoa
> --
> Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com =>www.petdance.com=> AIM:petdance

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.Actually, i am trying this in Perl thats why
i post it here.Also, i did not found any PCRE related discussion
group.

There is one update in PCRE which was pointed by David on another
group.
I forgot to escape the literal . in previous post.

/ftp:.*%00\./i

I am trying my luck if anyone help me out here.

Thanks,
Vikrant

0
vikrant
8/9/2007 6:13:31 PM
vikrant.kansal@gmail.com writes:

> Thanks for the suggestion.Actually, i am trying this in Perl thats why
> i post it here.

This mailing list is for discussion of the internals of the parrot bytecode
engine that Perl 6 will run on. Perl 5 stuff is still off topic here, sorry.

I recommend starting at http://www.perl.org/docs.htm

Regards and good luck.
0
will

javascript help is needed? document.write??????please help

Help Help Help Help Help Help

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Need help!!! (T.T) please help me......08/07/2007 i need the information....some people help me....
my qeustion is.....  how the ASP.NET allows programmers to use different programming languages in a same project every brother sister.....plesae help me.....i cant do it....cant understand it.......i must get information before 09/07/2007..... please help me....urgent...... Hi, please take a look at this article: Using VB.NET and C# in the same ASP.NET 2.0 project. Grz, Kris.Read my blog. Handy Firefox plugins for web developers.Workaround for non working Mark as answer buttons. hi.....Kris~~ Thanks a lot for ur help xD.... Very happy.....got nice people like you can help m...

Application Error Need Help need help bad!!!!!!!!!
Hi I seem to have a huge problem on my hands.  I launched my website MyDesignerResource.com and used visual web developer to create dynamic pages.  I tried to put those on my webpage but everytime you login etc it gives me an application error.  I cannot figure out how setup the asp.net and sql server express 2005.  I tried everything i converted it to a .sql but i do not know what to put in the strings etc.  Could someone walk me through the steps in doing this.  By the way im using godaddy.com for my webhosting and i have a database setup there i just cant tak...

need help in using asp.net c# website to read/write PRC310U mifare scanner ! Pls Help !!
Hi all, this is tyrone, my deadline is almost up but i still cant figure out how to code my website to enable it to scan and get card ID from PCR310U reader that is connected to my desktop...guys pls help !!!!  i'm using asp.net c#, visual studio 2005 to do this system, pls enlighten me !!! thanks alot!!! Hi teddybear1988, Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) supports acquisition of images from divices like scanners and cameras: http://blogs.msdn.com/coding4fun/archive/2006/10/31/912546.aspx#1747137Zhao Ji MaSincerely,Microsoft Online Community Support“Please remember to cli...

Help! I need help!
Name: Nathalia Penteado Email: nathpenteadoatuoldotcomdotbr Product: Firefox Summary: Help! I need help! Comments: Hi, I'm a usuary from Firefox for a long time but now i'm having some problems that I can't resolve. All pages that I always stay now can't open. My website don't open in Firefox, and Buzznet, Myspace, all this websites when i'm on. Anything works. Orkut is the same problem. I re-downloaded the firexfox, more than 3 times again, but anything works. I don't know what anything else to do. Thanks for you time Nathalia Penteado B...

HELP! Need help with this
Greetings gurus, Get an error while creating this SP with cursor. Can someone please review it and let me know WHERE am I going wrong? Thanks! CREATE PROCEDURE sp_proxy_load as BEGIN declare CT DATE; /* Current time being initialised to a variable */ declare PT DATE; /* Past time being initialised to a variable */ -- Variables for the comments cursor declare xInvPayID int; Declare xLineNum int; declare xdata char(60); declare xAuditActionCD char(1); declare xAuditActionDT DATE; -- variables for the cursor ...

Need help with help
Where do I find where I can set whether SM opens in the current window or a new window. I've looked in Edit Preferences, but must be blind. Jim L via the eCS 1.24 version of OS/2 -- Hi Jim inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > Where do I find where I can set whether SM opens in the current window or > a new window. I've looked in Edit Preferences, but must be blind. Close - but no cigar :-) Edit -> Preferences -> Navigator - Tabbed Browsing Regards Pete inkleputDEL@ETEisp.com wrote: > Where do I find where I can set whether SM opens in th...

Big trouble I need help...help help
Hi everbody I have a problem with a (ACL) password management. After create a Role Organizational. Give security equal at a user. Give trustee at one organization (ex. Alias) on one property (password management) rights to change password. At logon, I use this user who have change password now. Great that work at this organization but i can too reset the password of ADMIN. It's normal ???????????????/ That a bug...$#%#$%$#$%# Thanks you, Chris This is normal. Place an ACL filter on admin to block these rights. There is nothing special about the "Ad...

Need help on writing a query
Hello, I have two tables: Customer Training Requests has say two columns.Customer    -   Class Requested a                        1b                        1c                        1a                        ...

Need help to write SQL
Hi,I have a hotel reservation system.I need to implement Check availability (Room checking) function for the project.But I dont understand how do I start and write SQL for this.Here is table structureTblRooms------------RoomsIDRoomNameNoteunitPriceSeasonalOffersTblReservation----------------ReservationIDArrivalDateDepartureDateArrivalFromFlightNoPurposeOfVisitTblRoomsInventory-------------------RoomsInventoryIDTotalRoomsBookedRooms Should I add more fields or table to implement this or this is enough .please any body can help me  &...

Need help to write the query
Hi, I have a table Projects. This table has ProjectID and Version as PK. The Version starts at 1 and everytime a project is changed, I save the project with the same ProjectID and increase the Version by 1.How can I create a query that get all Projects with the latest Version? Thx got it:SELECT p.ProjectID, p.Version, p.ProjectName FROM Projects AS p INNER JOIN (SELECT ProjectID, MAX(Version) AS maxver FROM Projects GROUP BY ProjectID) AS maxresult ON p.ProjectID = maxre...

Need help writing a trigger
Please find the necessary SQL scripts to generate a small version of my database and some data at the bottom of this post. Here's a short description of what the database is all about: It's a project tracking and management system. Contracts go into the tblDeals table. Because each project may be different in nature, project phases are defined in tblPhaseType and tblPhase tables. The table used to keep track of what's going on is the tblProduction table. Here's what I need to do. When a project is completed -- meaning it has gone through all the phases that it needs to go through -- I ...

Web resources about - Need help in writing PCRE - perl.perl6.internals

Pulitzer Prize for Feature Writing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1979: Jon D. Franklin , Baltimore Evening Sun , for ' Mrs. Kelly's Monster ', "an account of brain surgery ." 1981: Teresa Carpenter , Village ...

Student writing: grade 4 students explore animal rights
St Kilda Primary School students have been learning the power of persuasive writing. Here three students explore shark culling and horse racing. ...

Friday Morning Open Thread: Can We Get That In Writing, Lady?
... STOP HELPING ALREADY, ‘KAY? , what’s on the agenda as we wrap up the week? The post Friday Morning Open Thread: Can We Get That In Writing, ...

‘Arrested Development’ Season 5 is already in the writing stage
The 2016 TV landscape is shaping up to be something of a digital time machine. As we detailed last week , a few of the more exciting and curious ...

Don't Lose Confidence in Your Writing
... originally published on November 20th. Mel You're as good as anyone else! That's usually the opening to blog posts about how to keep on writing, ...

A Guide to Writing About Unfamiliar Topics
... know how to pull it off, which usually works just as well. If you want to be a freelance writer or blogger, you’ll need to get used to writing ...

"Writing about Taylor Swift is a horrific ordeal for me because her twinkly persona is such a scary flashback ...
Writes Camille Paglia. Swift herself should retire that obnoxious Nazi Barbie routine of wheeling out friends and celebrities as performance ...

On Gratitude and Writing Your Own Story
... after all this, it’s time that I realize that my story only needs me to complete it. I don’t need to wait for my story to be written. I’m writing ...

Jaden Smith ‘sees himself as a modern-day prophet’ & he’s writing a book
I feel sorry for the Smith kids, Jaden and Willow. They have all that money, access and potential, and they’re just… struggling, I think. Part ...

Colorado ACLU Chairman Resigns After Writing About Shooting Trump Supporters
Colorado ACLU Chairman Resigns After Writing About Shooting Trump Supporters