Released perl-ldap 0.67 [Christmas edition]

Hi all,

I just released perl-ldap 0.67 to CPAN:=20
       http://search.cpan.org/dist/perl-ldap/=20
       https://metacpan.org/release/perl-ldap=20

=46or those of you directly pulling from GitHub, the repository=20
       https://github.com/perl-ldap/perl-ldap/releases=20
has been updated accordingly.=20

Please find a short log of the changes below.=20

Thanks to=20
* Eero H=E4kkinen https://github.com/eehakkin=20
* Jason Cooper https://github.com/jlcooper
* Petr Pisar https://github.com/ppisar
for their bug reports / patches and
* Felipe Gasper <felipe@felipegasper.com>
for pestering me to release a new version.

Have fun & Merry Christmas
Peter

0.67 -- Sat Dec 26 14:50:55 CEST 2020

Enhancements
* Makefile.PL: update author & bugtracker
* LDIF.pm: support controls when reading
* Control/TreeDelete.pm: new
* Entry.pm: new option 'nooptions' for get_value()
* various typo fixes

Bug Fixes
* LDAP.pm: do not persist the default sslserver
* LDAP.pm: correct parameter to restrict IP family with IO::Socket::IP
* data/regenerate_cert.sh: fix shebang

=2D-=20
Peter Marschall
peter@adpm.de

0
peter
12/26/2020 3:13:12 PM
perl.ldap 1268 articles. 0 followers. Follow