sendmail -t dbi-users@perl.org
From: faq@unravelnet.com

The email comes with From header correctly undentified as unravelnet.com,
but when doing so to dbi-users it does not go through.  So list daemon is
possibly searching another header?

Any ideas?

Ilya

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26A36.F4FF1050--
0
Isterin
10/2/2002 5:12:59 PM
perl.dbi.users 11100 articles. 1 followers. Follow

POSSIBLE BUG IN Win32 DBI INSTALL MODULE: DBI "prepare" no work FW: List 'dbi-users' closed to public posts
I have ActiveState Win32perl running. I installed fresh DBI, DBD, etc. from perl ppm.pl> prompt. But prepare( ) doesn't work (see below). perldoc DBI/DBD/DBI-FAQ are not useful since they assume it works. Any hints? Art www.mp3.com/ArthurSulit Classical Artist recently charted above Madonna -----Original Message----- From: Art Sulit [mailto:art@prs.net] Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2001 1:51 PM To: Webmaster@ActiveState.com Subject: POSSIBLE BUG IN YOUR DBI INSTALL MODULE: DBI "prepare" no work Hello, THERE IS A POSSIBLE BUG IN YOUR DBI INSTALL M...

Removing user from list of users list
Hi,=20 I have the following situation: A user who has been creating, testing, commenting bugs does not work here any more, I have already to delete but this will result in an inconsistency in the database or the bugs he has been involved in will not be displayed.=20 I just want that from now on his user does not appear among the list (assigned or CC).=20 Is there any way to do so? Thanks Cinthya cinthya.kamberi@nokia.com escribi�: > I have the following situation: > > A user who has been creating, testing, commenting bugs does not work > here any more, I ...

New User DBI Question/Problem
When I try to run a script I get an error that is listed below. This script works on another server. I have DBI 1-14 loaded BUT the mysql.pm file that the error is moaning about only appears to be in the following directories. Any help would be appriciated. /root/.cpan/build/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2215/mysql/lib/DBD/mysql.pm /root/.cpan/Bundle/DBD/mysql.pm /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i586-linux/Bundle/DBD/mysql.pm /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i586-linux/DBD/mysql.pm /usr/local/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2214/mysql/lib/DBD/mysql.pm /usr/local/Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2214/my...

DBI::Pg Question
I am new at using DBI. I would like to have a form that order data can be = entered in, and when submitted the user will be given a reference number = from the database. The reference number is set-up as a sequence in the = PostgreSQL database. How can I pull this field after the data is = submitted? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks, Jacob jpetrie@kitsapcu.org=20 On 14 May 2001, at 15:00, JACOB PETRIE wrote: > I am new at using DBI. I would like to have a form that order data > can be entered in, and when submitted the user will be given a > ref...

List of all users On-Line, not a count, a list of user names
We are using Microsot Membership, role, profiles in out web application.  We would like to get a list of just the users who are logged in using the (IsOnline) of the memberhsip. We can create a gridView and tie its data source to the GetAllusers of the membership class but  then we get all 600+ users not just th 10-25 who ar "on-Line". We understand that "on_line" may not be exact but it would be better that having nothing. Is there someway to restict the getAllusers method to just show users with a (onLine) of true. Is there a better approach? Th...

DBI:pg and DBI:db2 question...
Hello! I am porting an application from PostgreSQL to IBM-DB2 and need to know if it is possible/feasable to have both DBI:pg and DBI:db2 installed on the same machine. Any and all help is much appreaciated! Best regards Marvin Dickens On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:33:34 -0500, Marvin Dickens wrote: >I am porting an application from PostgreSQL to IBM-DB2 and need to know = if it=20 >is possible/feasable to have both DBI:pg and DBI:db2 installed on the = same=20 >machine. I assule it's DBD::pg and DBD::db2. Of course it's possible. You can even u...

Getting off the DBI-Users mailing list [was: Re: SQLite 3.3.16 nulls test results]
------=_Part_26231_30502823.1178195436876 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline The email headers say: List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:dbi-users-unsubscribe@perl.org> List-Help: <mailto:dbi-users-help@perl.org> Send email to dbi-users-unsubscribe@perl.org from your registered email acccount, or go to the web site dbi.perl.org and unsubscribe from there. On 5/2/07, OMAR BARADI <omar_baradi@hotmail.com> wrote: > > I have been trying to unsubscribe. I followed the directions...

Why no [dbi-users] in subject
Hi, How come this list doesn't have a [dbi-users] in the subject? That would be handy for message filtering Thanks Jay On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:22:49 -0600, Jay Strauss wrote: >How come this list doesn't have a [dbi-users] in the subject? > >That would be handy for message filtering There are various list related headers. For example: List-Id: <dbi-users.perl.org> That's enough for my mail client. -- Bart. ...

DBI/Solaris User
Hello Sir, My name is Shamaal Blaise. I wanted to know if the Perl module had been tested on Sun/Solaris system??? And if so, where here any problems??? I am currently trying to do so on that type of system. I had noticed that there was not any mention of it on the page. I would greatly appreciate your time taken towards this concern of mine. Have a blessed day. Shamaal Blaise -- System Administrator ************************************************************************ This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation proprietary information, which ...

dbi-users subscription ???
http://www.fugue.com/dbi/ tries to [un]subscribe from/to this list via isc.org -- which, of course, no longer handles this List ;> I need to *change* my Email address; which, probably, requires un-subscribing one address and subscribing another. Can you point me to the right place? -- Best Regards, mds mds resource 888.250.3987 "Dare to fix things before they break . . . " "Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we think we know. The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . . " ----- Original Message ...

dbi-users archive?
Is this list archived? The archive at http://archive.develooper.com/dbi-users@perl.org/ looks like it only has a few days' worth or messages. -- Todd Federman gdulli@zdnetonebox.com ___________________________________________________________________ To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax, all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com There are quite a few archives, this one being one of many and who ever keeps it up decided to only keep three days of mails, doesn't mean that all are like that. Try this site http:/...

spammer on dbi-users
Who's ever the dbi-users group monitor, please shut this annoying person off: Kenneth Webber <mp34ken@hotmail.com> They'll only use another address if you do. There are a lot of these originating from Hotmail accounts at the moment. -----Original Message----- From: jeff [mailto:jeff@roqc.no] Sent: 25 March 2010 16:57 To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: spammer on dbi-users Who's ever the dbi-users group monitor, please shut this annoying person off: Kenneth Webber <mp34ken@hotmail.com> .. This message is intended only for the use of the p...

New DBI user
--===============1763837195== MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-class: urn:content-classes:message Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01C93D1A.AC7A3C07" ------_=_NextPart_001_01C93D1A.AC7A3C07 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable > Hello,=20 > My program has the potential to access multiple databases. It will > first check to ensure that the specific schema handle is not available > before creating a new one. In other words I don't want to tear down a > connec...

How to List out Current Log on Users
Dear All,              I want the efficent way to display Current Log on Users - Users in online.  If u store session of all user in database then u can easily get the online user by checking the session state stored in database.  Add the Login info in the database . Check this info regularly after some time interval and show on the page Thanks & Regards Sandeep If you want something you never had, do something you have never done! Try storing the online persons count in the Application State Aminhttp://3...

Web resources about - A question about the dbi-users list - perl.dbi.users