IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: The DBI mailing lists are moving!

The Internet Software Consortium (ISC) has kindly hosted the DBI
mailing lists for several years now. However, they are going though a
structural reorganization and, since the DBI is unrelated to their
software (BIND, DHCP, and INN) they will no longer be able to host them.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank them for supporting the DBI
over this time. I'd especially like to thank Peter Losher and Ruth Anne of
Nominum Inc who have so efficiently managed the mailing lists for the ISC.

Ask Bjoern Hansen at perl.org (where perl5-porters and many other perl
mailing lists are hosted) has kindly offered to take on the DBI lists.

Thanks Ask!

The new mailing list addresses are:

	dbi-announce@perl.org
	dbi-users@perl.org
	dbi-dev@perl.org

All you need to do is change 'isc' to 'perl' in your posting address.

Subscribe/unsubscribe/get help/etc by sending a mail to:

	dbi-announce-COMMAND@perl.org
	dbi-users-COMMAND@perl.org
	dbi-dev-COMMAND@perl.org

Where COMMAND is 'subscribe', 'digest-subscribe', 'unsubscribe', 'help'
etc etc.

The new addresses are now live and the subscription list (as of a few
hours ago) has been transfered. You should get this message twice for
each list you're on.

The old addresses will cease to work soon. Please change your email
aliases / address book / whatever to refer to the new addresses NOW.

Tim.
0
Tim
1/25/2001 11:37:36 AM
perl.dbi.dev 1960 articles. 0 followers. Follow