--
morteza13581358

7/8/2008 6:06:03 AM
opensuse.org.network-internet 6943 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Please see my post here.
'Bryan 手札 — 生活記趣 � Opensuse information'
(http://lifestory.moqin.com/?cat=344)
It will be able to help you.

--
Regards,
Bryan Yu

0
df6269
7/8/2008 6:06:04 AM
i can't connect to my local network
as resault i can't connect to internet through vpn
what can i do?
how to setup my network card?
i receive exit code 16

--
morteza13581358
morteza13581358's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2627
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=389092

0
morteza13581358
7/8/2008 7:36:03 AM
Can you post more information which nic are you using and your network
environment?

lspci|grep Ethernet
ifconfig -a

--
Regards,
Bryan Yu
http://lifestory.moqin.com/
df6269's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=779
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=389092

0
df6269
7/8/2008 7:46:03 AM
i connected but i didn't have any receive

i checked my account in winxp and didn't have any problem

--
morteza13581358
morteza13581358's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2627
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=389092

0
morteza13581358
7/8/2008 8:26:03 AM
Can you check your nic that able to work for local lan.
attempt to ping your winxp machine and then show more nic information
via ifconfig -a command.

--
Regards,
Bryan Yu
http://lifestory.moqin.com/
df6269's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=779
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=389092

0
df6269

Network Manager Applet not coming up
Hi, Running networking on cable with openSUSE 11.4 and gnome2. The network & internet was running fine till I installed NFS Server/client via Yast. After that the nm-applet takes too long to come up. When I try to speed it up via the terminal, by typing 'nm-applet', i get the output: An instance of nm-applet is alredy running. constructor(): Couldn't initialize the D-Bus manager. Great help is needed. Thanks, RSP2 -- rsp2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rsp2;2419582 Wrote: > Hi, > > Running ...

How secure are Fiber Internet networks vs Cable Internet?
My city is rolling out their "Fiber-to-the-Home" service this month. The fiber network is run by the city owned Utilities company. The features are great compared to my current cable internet with Cox. For the same price I am paying for Cox, I can get 50Mbps vs 20Mbps that Cox offers. The fiber comes directly to your house and is connected to a box outside. You then need to run a Ethernet cable from the box to your router. Another feature of the service is 100Mbps Peer to Peer community intranet. This means that I can send and receive things to/from a friend a...

Have network but not Internet
Hi, i update my opensuse factory to RC2, but now when i connect to network by wireless or wire then i have network can acess the router etc... but when i try use the browser or other external web service don't work. Some one have the same problem or can help me? -- wmagician ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hi wmagician, I'm new with Suse first install, here for help too. That said you have your Lan working but not WAN check that it has access to the net(through router), also check port 80 is not blocked port 80 is the HT...

C2S vpn, no access to local network when VPN connection made
Situation: A customer is making a connection from his workstation, connected to his lan, via the VPN client to our network. As soon as the connection is made he can no longer access his network resources. Even a ping to local resources is not possible. is there a way to confige C2S VPN to let this work? i know it's possible with CISCO vpn... BM38 sp4, vpn client 3.8.9 grtnx jeroen You need to configure the traffic rules such that only the internal network is encrypted, and all others are not (bypass rule). Two rules. (I have an example of this in my BMgr 3.x book at t...

Network Internet connection
Just upgraded to opensuse12.1 from a positively neolithic 11.1 and have discovered that I have lost my internet connection through the network. Does anyone have a check list so I can track down the problem? -- Nemetode ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 2012-02-20 13:46, Nemetode wrote: > > Just upgraded to opensuse12.1 from a positively neolithic 11.1 and have > discovered that I have lost my internet connection through the network. > Does anyone have a check list so I can track down the problem? If you are using Y...

Internet/VPN problem

VPN Blocks Internet
This involves a server with NW6SP2 and BM36SP2. I have a VPN set up from our district office to each school with the master here. This has worked fine until yesterday when I moved the master from our internal server and onto our Web Server/Groupwise Server. Now 5 out of the 6 buildings work fine, but when I add the 6th building to the VPN, clients within that building on the private network can no longer get out to the Internet. If I remove VPN from the server by taking it off the Master with the others, Internet connectivity comes back. I was getting ready to co...

Network works but not internet
Hi guys, i'm new here and also to Linux and OpenSUSE. I took a class on Linux and decided to install OpenSUSE. Before, I did a install Ubuntu but didn't really like it. I tried to configure my wireless network, at first it didn't work. I am not sure what exactly did it, next time I booted the laptop into openSUSE the network could already be connected to. And it works until now. But the problem is I still can't connect to the internet. I tried instuctions from some forums, but it didn't work for me. So I need help in this matter, please if anybody can help me....

VPN Through ComCast Network
Has anyone been able to successfully login from a ComCast IPS connection. I've been struggling with this problem for a while. I've opened up an incident will Novell. The tech was able to log into my VPN and servers just fine. If I hang a PC on the outside, I can log in. But every time I try from my home ISP (ComCast) no luck. I'm able to authenticate with the VPN service, but no luck seeing the Tree or servers. Can't ping. Nothing. Very frustrating. Chris Premo Medical Board of CA Cpremo, It appears that in the past few days you have not receive...

Internet via VPN
Listening to Steve's audio broadcast recently on the subject of VPN he mentioned that a remote computer would have access to all the internet facilities once connected to the VPN. I may be a wee bit confused here but to connect remotely to a VPN does not the remote computer need an internet connection via broadband or DialUp anyway or can one dial directly in to a VPN network. Geoff Lane Geoff Lane <geoff@REMOVE3lanes.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in news:6rd6p1pdq8691ak2lv2d39ear32affpggj@4ax.com: > Listening to Steve's audio broadcast recently on the subject of ...

VPN through private network ?
Is it possible to establish VPN through private network with NBM 3.8 ? -- With XanaNews 1.18.1.3 on 19.6.2006 15:29:03 David David, > Is it possible to establish VPN through private network with NBM 3.8 ? I'm not sure I understand your question... -- Cat NSC Volunteer Sysop Caterina Luppi wrote: > David, > > > Is it possible to establish VPN through private network with NBM > > 3.8 ? > > I'm not sure I understand your question... Hi Cat, my question is, if is it possible to have VPN tunnel on private side of NBM. ...

Network Internet Speed
Hi all, I'm running a two computer wireless network, with computer A hooked into the router, and computer B has a wireless USB adapter. My question is when one user is browsing the web on computer B it uses all the available bandwidth, I'm on 256KB/s DSL. When a user then wishes to use computer A to browse, while B is still in use, computer A has little or no available bandwidth with which to browse, and vise versa. Is there a program or method in which I can specify on how much bandwidth each computer can use? Thanks for any help. Cyclone Cyclone <user@ex...

Connected to network but no internet.
Hello there. I'm trying to connect my openSuse 11.1 system to the internet through my home network. I've spent quite a few hours on this issue and I think I'm almost there. Actually this is my third openSuse install because I wanted to try gnome, kde and xfce but was too stupid to figure how to switch from one to the other. Gnome and KDE's network manager would somehow deal with the b43 drivers I gave them and connect me to my network. Now I'm using xfce which I like a lot more than these two but I cant have it connected to the internet. Here's what I have...

Browse internet over VPN
When in the tunnel I cannot browse internet thru BM server. The bm server's default gateway is our Symantec firewall. If i set a proxy in IE settings it will browes the internet. If we leave it like this it will present a problem for vpn user once they leave the tunnel and try to use the Internet because it is looking for the proxy setting. Should a BM server allow the user to use the symantec firewall if that is the BM servers default gateway? In article <rLJVd.9$wF.1@prv-forum3.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > . If we leave it like this it will > present a probl...

VPN and home network
I have a NW5.1 network at home and at work. If I am logged in to my home network I can not set up a client to server vpn to the work network thru the BM3.6 server. If I log out from the home server I still can not vpn to the work server. I have to unplug the network cable from the nic befor I can vpn into the BM3.6 server. Is this normal? Is there any way I can be connected to both networks at the same time? Wayne, It sounds like you need to specify the encrypted networks on your BM server. In NWadmin > BM server details > Bordermanager setup > VPN &g...

Web resources about - vpn - opensuse.org.network-internet

blackVPN - premium VPN services
blackVPN provides premium VPN services. We have servers in Netherlands, Lithuania, Russian and Ukraine, Singapore, UK & USA where you can surf ...

Surf anonymously - Download now and use for free - CyberGhost VPN
Make yourself invisible with CyberGhost VPN. Its anonymization services give you complete privacy when surfing, downloading, and sharing files ...

Best Private VPN Service Reviews, Free trial & Coupons - 2012
Review top private VPN service providers since 2008, 1000s of real customer reviews help you find the best private VPN service provider and deal ...

Pro VPN Accounts - Buy Anonymous VPN Account Service to Proxy Unblock Skype, VOIP, Youtube, Facebook ...
IP Address: 212.227.97.200 Our service replaces your IP Address with one of our secure and anonymous IPs. It will make you appear to be from ...

High Speed VPN Accounts, 24 Hour Live Help and Unlimited Bandwidth
StrongVPN offers high speed VPN accounts in multiple locations worldwide. Choose a VPN provider with the best service. Orders approved 24 hours ...

SunVPN. VPN service for personal use. OpenVPN and PPTP VPN services available.
VPN service for personal use. SunVPN offers the best OpenVPN and PPTP VPN service available.

FAST VPN SERVICE and EASY TO USE VPN SOFTWARE
Hide Your Online Address & IP with Our Trusted Simple to use VPN. Instant Setup, Only $9.95/Mo, 50 Locations, Ultra Fast Unlimited Connections ...

VPNfreedom - Your Resource to VPN Related News
Learn how to unblock any website such as Netflix and Hulu with VPN and enjoy an open and secure Internet.

FREE VPN Service Provider: Online Privacy & Internet Security - VPNReactor.com
100% Free VPN Service for internet security and online privacy. Our VPN provides online privacy and strong 128 bit encryption for internet security. ...

Super VPN - PPTP and Open VPN Anonymous Web Surfing Services
Super VPN offers paid and free PPTP and Open VPN services which provide you anonymous web surfing without provider logs for personal and business ...