vpn

hi

i setup my vpn connection

i setup it on desktop pc and connected successfully

i setup it on laptop(dell inspiron 1520) as like as my desktop and
connected but i didn't have any receive
what can i do?

--
morteza13581358

morteza13581358

I am not entirely sure what you are trying to get at. What kind of VPN
did you try to set up? Is this Vpn on your local computer or in a
remote location?

--
ghostwind
ghostwind's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1992

0
ghostwind
8/10/2008 3:26:05 PM
i connect to inernet via my office lan

i did it in windows and didn't have any problem
and i did it in opensuse on my desktop and connected correctly and
didn't have any problem

but i have this problem on my laptop

i work with opensuse 10.3 and kde 3.5

--
morteza13581358
morteza13581358's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2627
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
morteza13581358
8/14/2008 7:46:03 AM
Yes, but there are several different types of vpn's, such as PPTP
(Microsoft), or openvpn. You will need to find out what this is before
anyone can help you. If it is PPTP, then you may be out of luck. there
isn't great support for it on opensuse.

--
ghostwind
ghostwind's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1992
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
ghostwind
8/14/2008 3:36:03 PM
i setup for point to point tunneling protocol

and set an ip for modem ip address

--
morteza13581358
morteza13581358's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2627
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
morteza13581358
8/18/2008 3:46:03 AM
unfortunately opensuse doesnt have great support for this protocol. I
have similar issues myself. I would suggest searching the forums for
"PPTP" for more information on the issue

-c

--
ghostwind
ghostwind's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1992
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
ghostwind
8/20/2008 3:06:03 AM
but it works on desktop

is there any difference between laptop and desktop?

--
morteza13581358
morteza13581358's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2627
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
morteza13581358
8/20/2008 7:56:03 AM
are you running opensuse or xp on your desktop? If you are running
opensuse, what version is it? which version is on your laptop

--
ghostwind
ghostwind's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=1992
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
ghostwind
8/22/2008 4:56:01 AM
i have opensuse 10.3 with kde 3.5.7 on my desktop

laptop model:dell inspiron 1520

--
morteza13581358
morteza13581358's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=2627
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
morteza13581358
8/24/2008 5:46:01 AM
Hi ,

'Documentation/VPN - openSUSE'
(http://en.opensuse.org/Documentation/VPN) here is the documentation ,
are you sure that you are using kvpnc on both your Desktop and Laptop

In documentation it says that kvpnc is the most suitable vpn software
for windows vpns

--
sunerevren
sunerevren's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=10217
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391648

0
sunerevren

HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

Help Help Help Help Help Help

Help with a Help application
 HelloI am looking for an application that can be integrated with my ASP.NET application to provide context sensitive help. When users navigate to different pages and click on the help icon, they should be able to see the help for the page they are on. The help text will be manually entered by a team that is not technically inclined.Currently, we have ASPX/HTML pages that holds the help information and link it from the header that has the help icon.Please let me know which products I can look at.Thanks! what I did: I put an help button on my masterpage....Javascript code on the maste...

Help Help Help Help

help help help help

I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help?
I want to prepare help document for my web application like microsoft applications help? Is there a tool for building help pages ? Thanks There's a program called HTML Help workshop you can use... It's free but in my humble opinion it sucks... you may want to take a look at it anyway: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=00535334-c8a6-452f-9aa0-d597d16580cc&displaylang=en Hope it helps...

help help help
Name: bryon Email: bryonbattampabaydotrrdotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: help help help Comments: why can't i go into the address book and create a new contact with all the information. the screen does not scroll down to the phone numbers section to allow me to enter it, this is with a few of the application that wont allow me to scroll down and finish inserting information needed. please help Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.9) Gecko/20071025 Firefox/2.0.0.9 ...

HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!
I try set picture to database and import it to picture control. Why SetPicture funktio dosen�t work? blob b, tot_b integer li_FileNum, loops, i, ret long flen, bytes_read, new_pos string txtname, named string defext = "BMP", Filter = "bitmap Files (*.bmp), *.bmp" ret = GetFileOpenName("Open Bitmap", txtname, named, defext, filter) SetPointer(HourGlass!) flen = FileLength(txtname) li_FileNum = FileOpen(txtname, StreamMode!, Read!, LockRead!) IF flen > 32765 THEN IF Mod(flen, 32765) = 0 THEN loops = flen/32765 ELSE loops = (flen/32765...

help!help!help!
Sorry to re-post again, Hi, Dean : 1. Are you dialing an ISP or dialing modem pool in side the company? I am dailing an ISP. Because some of my client use this way. 2. Is the Jag server behind a firewall? No, there is no Firwall. 3. Do you have a proxy for the remote component? Yes. 4. What is the syntax of createinstance? ls_class = "p_packagename/n_cst_logon" if not isvalid(inv_logon) then ll_return = g_connect.CreateInstance(inv_logon,ls_class) if ll_return <> 0 then ls_return = ...

help! help! help!
I got such errors while installing a new replication server,please help me !Thanks a lot. T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Hardware Exception: c0000005, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): Thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) infected with signal -1073741819 T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): ***************STACK TRACE*************** T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): *****thread GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS)******* T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038c559 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): unknown function 0x0038bb65 () T. 2003/05/29 14:21:24. (-1): pc: 0x00468934, err_h...

HELP HELP HELP
i need help, i use an dbmaker 3.0 server and now i want to use an client to go on it but i dont have an client(i have dbmaker 3.6 but it don't work) who can help me with the dbmaker 3.0 client (tools,files,drivers) email me kelly.kloen@siteways.nl ...

HELP, HELP, HELP!!!!
can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me How about some code. Do you have the DBD::pg installed? Send in you code so we can help. Ilya Sterin -----Original Message----- From: aguztyn@cancun.com.mx [mailto:aguztyn@cancun.com.mx] Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 4:45 PM To: dbi-users@perl.org Subject: HELP, HELP, HELP!!!! can't Install dbd for postgreSQL someboy can help, Me ...

help help help
after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running well but unluckily it cannot start the adaptive server when installing but backupserver and XP server can install and start it Building Adaptive Server "abc", unable to boot server "abc" server "abc" was not connected anyone can help me Was an errorlog created for this ASE in the ASE install directory? If so, what does it say? Zidane wrote: > after i unload., theni install adaptaive server.......everythings running > well > but unluckily it cannot st...

Help!help!help!
Whether can I set a window to be unmoveable when the application is run,whatever the window is normal or max when it's running?If it may be set,how.... ...

help help help
i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot cenk That's a pretty big request. You want a list of everything it is possible to do wrong in PowerBuilder? What you might want to do is search the solved cases infobase on the Sybase web site. On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:50:32 +0300, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general cenk KIZILDAG <cenk1536@yahoo.com> wrote: >i wanna know the list of compite time errors related to code >correction/programming errors in powerbuilder.thanks lot > >c...

Web resources about - vpn - opensuse.org.help.applications

blackVPN - premium VPN services
blackVPN provides premium VPN services. We have servers in Netherlands, Lithuania, Russian and Ukraine, Singapore, UK & USA where you can surf ...

Surf anonymously - Download now and use for free - CyberGhost VPN
Make yourself invisible with CyberGhost VPN. Its anonymization services give you complete privacy when surfing, downloading, and sharing files ...

Best Private VPN Service Reviews, Free trial & Coupons - 2012
Review top private VPN service providers since 2008, 1000s of real customer reviews help you find the best private VPN service provider and deal ...

Pro VPN Accounts - Buy Anonymous VPN Account Service to Proxy Unblock Skype, VOIP, Youtube, Facebook ...
IP Address: 212.227.97.200 Our service replaces your IP Address with one of our secure and anonymous IPs. It will make you appear to be from ...

High Speed VPN Accounts, 24 Hour Live Help and Unlimited Bandwidth
StrongVPN offers high speed VPN accounts in multiple locations worldwide. Choose a VPN provider with the best service. Orders approved 24 hours ...

SunVPN. VPN service for personal use. OpenVPN and PPTP VPN services available.
VPN service for personal use. SunVPN offers the best OpenVPN and PPTP VPN service available.

FAST VPN SERVICE and EASY TO USE VPN SOFTWARE
Hide Your Online Address & IP with Our Trusted Simple to use VPN. Instant Setup, Only $9.95/Mo, 50 Locations, Ultra Fast Unlimited Connections ...

VPNfreedom - Your Resource to VPN Related News
Learn how to unblock any website such as Netflix and Hulu with VPN and enjoy an open and secure Internet.

FREE VPN Service Provider: Online Privacy & Internet Security - VPNReactor.com
100% Free VPN Service for internet security and online privacy. Our VPN provides online privacy and strong 128 bit encryption for internet security. ...

Super VPN - PPTP and Open VPN Anonymous Web Surfing Services
Super VPN offers paid and free PPTP and Open VPN services which provide you anonymous web surfing without provider logs for personal and business ...