Konqueror Can't Cut'n'paste with Ctrl C, Ctrl V?

I've been using Kaggregator in KDE-PIM, which uses Konqueror as the browser
to go to links from Kaggregator. Unfortunately, Konqueror no longer seems to
be able to Copy highlighted material with Ctrl C, the way we've done it for
ever.

Is this a setting I've missed? Or is this a new "feature" in Konqueror?

Thanks, Bob
0
Robert

It's working for me
Try resetting the settings to defaults in K
But it might be more system wide than just K

--
Box: openSUSE 11.2 | (KDE4.3.5) | AMD 64 X2 5200+ | nVidia 8500GT | 4GB
RAM

0
caf4926
3/8/2010 5:16:01 AM
It is. The system now defaults to a weird copy mode. Something like copy
on marked. But you can fix it in Klipper configure. Separate Clipboard
and selection.

--
gogalthorp
gogalthorp's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=37208
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=434657

0
gogalthorp

can't use ctrl+c, ctrl+x, ctrl+v
Can't use short key for copy, cut, paste on window (from opensheet() command), But it work correct when use open() command. Do you have those keys defined as shortcuts on the sheet window menu? -- Regards, Millard[TeamSybase] <Poss> wrote in message news:9C2D5A2235A616EC0069C10385256B6E.0069C11985256B6E@webforums... > Can't use short key for copy, cut, paste on window (from opensheet() > command), But it work correct when use open() command. ...

''''''''''''''''''''

'do' won't 'do' if '/'

'''''

'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E
Name: Del Dyreson Email: drdyreson_at_earthlink.net Product: Firefox Summary: 'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E Comments: 'Can't save web pages, Ctrl+S. 'Can save same pages from I.E. I'm running Win2000Pro, Ver 5.0 (Build 2195, Service Pack 4). Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.8.0.4) Gecko/20060508 Firefox/1.5.0.4 ...

Can't terminate an application in the 'except' portion of a 'try..except' [Edit]
I'm a long time Delphi 5 user, recently switched to Delphi XE... and I'm having trouble getting a program to terminate if an exception is raised. Here's the code: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin try DFCom.Open except showmessage('Invalid Com Port number'); application.Terminate; end; end; In this code, 'DFCom' is an async serial port device. If the exceptino occurs, I want to notify the user via the 'showmessage' mechanism, and then abort the program. When I run this (with an invalid port number assigned to...

Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff...
Name: William Jones Email: jbillyjonesatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Again with the 'reset' and 'can't be found' stuff... Comments: Hello Again FireFox, Listen...I'm just a simple guy, a 'dial-up baby boomer' who's had to learn the hard way all the way through. I recently sent a similar e-mail requesting assistance with this ridiculous and incessant 'pop up' that informs me that 'my connection has been reset', and/or, 'a problem locating page'....huh? I was just on the damn thing and even switching from one ...

Can't allocate space for object '' in database 'tempdb',How can I do?
when I run system procedure,I got following messages : Can't allocate space for object '' in database 'tempdb' because the 'system'segment is full. If you ran out of space in syslogs, dump the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE or sp_extendsegment to increase the size of thesegment. Failed to allocate disk space for a work table in database 'mydb'. You may be able to free up space by using the DUMP TRANsaction command, or you may want to extend the size of the database by using the ALTER DATABASE command. thanks. allan wrot...

Can't base report on stored procedure--'Can't create Datawindow'
I installed IM65 today to give it a try. I made a db config to our local ASE 11.9.2 engine via Sybase' odbc driver that came with 11.9.2. I start a new report, tell it to be tabular and to get data from a SP. It asks which SP and I tell it. The result is an odbc error: Cannot create DataWindow Intersolv SQL ODBC driver: Incorrect syntax near '='. 1 execute dbo.sp_si_addressbest_;0 RETURN_VALUE = :RETURN_VALUE' I can execute the SP fine from SQL Advantage or from Crytal Reports. Thanks. -- Frank Burleigh Indiana University School of Law Bloomi...

Can any one help due to this problem Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'
Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is used like a 'method'  lokesh   As a general guideline for seeking help, always show the code that is not working for you.  Your description alone is not enough for us to be able to help you. Alister kplokesh: Hi all ! while creating application,session variables i am getting this problem can u suggest any one. Error 1 'System.Web.UI.Page.Application' is a 'property' but is us...

Keyboard shortcut 'ctrl+T' doesn't always work
Name: Georgi Liubenov Email: liubenoffatmaildotbg Product: Firefox Summary: Keyboard shortcut 'ctrl+T' doesn't always work Comments: When pdf document is opened in a tab 'ctrl+T' shortcut doesn't work. I have to go to File -> New Tab to open a tab. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.3) Gecko/2008092417 Firefox/3.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to ...

Web resources about - Konqueror Can't Cut'n'paste with Ctrl C, Ctrl V? - opensuse.org.help.applications