Installing Robocup Server In openSuse Ver 10.3 & 11.0

hi.
I've tried installing robocup simulation server in openSuse 11 several
times.But I couldn't install it properly. even I've installed all the
packages inside the installation DVD.Therefore I tried Installing the
server in the openSuse 10.3 . This time I could successfully install the
rcssbase & rcssserver but I couldn't Install the monitor and the log
player.
One of my friends told me that you might need to install some other
packages. the required packages are "boost" & "gcc". I installed both
packages but I'm still facing those errors . Does anyone know which
packages are required to be installed for running the robocup server in
both openSuse 10.3 & openSuse 11 . :|

--
close_suse

close

Installation of Visualstudio.net -2003 & 2005 and SqlServer 2000&2005 and .net f\w 3.0 and WSS 3.0 on win 2003 server
My computer has Windows Server 2003 OS with Service pack 2 installed.  I want Installations sequence for installing 1.Visual Studio.Net 2003. 2.Visual Studio.Net 2005. 3.Sql server 2000. 4.Sql Server 2005. 5..Net frame work 3.0. 6.WSS 3.0. 7.Web Parts dll for visual studio.net 2005. Can any one help or give details of installing these and precautions needed to be taken like necessary service packs and updates .because when i tried to install web parts in Visual Studio.Net 2005. the setup was unsuccessful and reason was the setup is telling that "unable to detect visual st...

opening firefox 3.0.11 on user desk, it ask to install an update for 3.0.10
Name: michel wur Email: michelwuratsfrdotfr Product: Firefox Summary: opening firefox 3.0.11 on user desk, it ask to install an update for 3.0.10 Comments: Hello, My system is xp home, my desk as administrator works well with ff3.0.11, so it is fos another user. But on my own user mode, it does not open without a pop up which says: « La mise à jour ne peut être installée. Veuillez vous assurer qu'aucune autre copie de Firefox n'est en cours d'exécution sur votre ordinateur, puis redémarrez Firefox pour essayer à nouveau. »,...

Installed suse 11.0 64 bit with suse 10.3 can't boot 10.3
HI I installed open suse 11.0 with vista and open suse 10.3. Now just 10.3 wont boot any more! I looked at my boot loader settings and suse 11 says type as image section summary append=resume=/dev/sda7 etc., but 10.3 says type as menu configfile=boot/grub/menu.lst. root=/dev/sda8 I wonder whats wrong? I get error code 15. -- jpdamigaman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Have you try looking here: 'Fixing vista multiboot with openSUSE - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/57zlz7) Might give you some idea perhaps. ...

Replication Server 11.5
Simply, can I replicate from 11.9.3 to 11.0.3.3 using Replication Server 11.5, warm standby solution with replication definitions? We are in the process of upgrading our production systems to 11.9.3 from 11.0.3.3. Our current scenerio looks like this: Server A : 11.0.3.3 Production ASE/11.5 RepServer Server B: 11.0.3.3 ASE Server C: 11.0.3.3 ASE 1. Currently replicating Server A --> Server C 2. Upgrade Server B to 11.9.3. 3. Replicate Server A --> Server B ** This is where my question fits in--if a "switch" is needed, can 11.9.3 --> 11.0.3.3? 4. Sto...

Installing DBI under Perl 5.6.0 & MacOSX Server 10.2.3
Attempting to install the latest version gives this error: t/10examp..............dubious Test returned status 20 (wstat 5120, 0x1400) DIED. FAILED tests 104-245 Failed 142/245 tests, 42.04% okay This was done with the following command: perl -MCPAN -e 'install "DBI"' Installing the prior version (I believe 1.13) worked without error. ...

10.2 installable/bootable, 10.3, 11.0 not...
I have 20 1U Rackable(tm) systems that are dual Xeon 2.4GHz with Tyan S2720 motherboards and TEAC CD-224E and 40GB seagate barracuda drives. When I first got them, I attempted to install 10.3. This failed at the initial grub install screen. The list of options comes up (Boot from Harddrive, Installation, etc... but without the function key menu along the bottom of the screen). However, the system will not accept keyboard input and after about 3-4 minutes a popup shows up with the title "I/O Error" and body text "Error reading boot cd". This is before I have h...

Help. Open client library with SQL server 11.0.3.3, not working.
We upgraded our SQL server from 11.0.2 to 11.0.3.3 and immediately our existing application using Open Client (ct_ type of functions) cannot connect to Sybase any more. I cannot get to any specific error message about what's wrong. Our Unix Solaris 2.5.1 application was built about 3 years ago, and the OpenClient libary version seems to be Sybase Client-Library/10.0.3/P/sun_svr4/SPARC Solaris 2.3/1/Thu Jul 20 22:43:56 PDT 1995 Please help, TIA. -- --- Henry Chen Henry Chen wrote: > > We upgraded our SQL server from 11.0.2 to 11.0.3.3 and immediately ou...

can i move all device files from one 11.0.2 installation to another 11.0.2 installation with their server.cfg files ?
are there any problems n doing this ? ...

Help me.SQLSERVER 11.0.3 install error on sco openserver 5.0.5
The server can not start after the master database device is created by sybinit, but when I log in as root to do this ,it is successed. The server report : ulinitspinlock: allocate mutex lock failed Can you send the exact error message as it is? Arun qizhaojian@21cn.com wrote: > The server can not start after the master database device is created by > sybinit, but when I log in as root to do this ,it is successed. > > The server report : > ulinitspinlock: allocate mutex lock failed As user root, do the following: suds_ctrl -a xx where xx is the group id o...

SQL monitor 11.5.1 on sql server 11.0.3 installation problem
Hello I have sql server 11.0.3.3 swr 8296 running on sun solaris 2.6 I asked for a monitor server and received a sybase 11.5.1 cdrom. I installed monitor server over the existing /usr/sybase 11.0.3 directory. Now I �m missing a detailed startup configation instruction or the run_monserver file. The interfaces file contains three servers 1. SYBASE .... 2. ehd 3. SYB_BACKUP any help is welcome. Matthias Rabast wrote: > I have sql server 11.0.3.3 swr 8296 running on sun solaris 2.6 > I asked for a monitor server and received a sybase 11.5.1 cdrom. > I instal...

Auditing Sybase ver. 11.0.3.3 running on Solaris 2.6 server
The Sybase sa says that they have to share the sa password because assigning sa authority to user id's does not grant all the sa authority. My question is simply: How much authority is lost when sa is granted to a user id? Thanks in advance to anyone who provides information Patrick Enyart wrote: > > The Sybase sa says that they have to share the sa password because > assigning sa authority to user id's does not grant all the sa authority. > My question is simply: How much authority is lost when sa is granted to a > user id? > Thanks in advance to anyo...

10.0.3 agent updating to 10.0.1 instead of 10.0.3.2
MY ZCM10 server is windows 2003 SP2 R2 updated to zcm 10.0.3.2 When I deploy the ZCM agent to a workstation the workstation installs the 10.0.3 agent. After the reboot, the workstation then downloads and installs the 10.0.1 msi files. The ZAA still lists the agent as 10.0.3. Any idea why the 10.0.1 files are being downloaded to the workstation after 10.0.3 is installed on the workstation? Any idea how I can get 10.0.3.2 to install on the workstation? -- moffatt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ moffatt said on 7/23/2008, ...

Upgrade from 11.0.3.3 SQL Server to 11.9.2 with RepServer 11.5
I am preparing to upgrade our production servers (11.0.3.3) using RepServer 11.5 with LTMs. My understanding is that the ASE 11.9.2 has RepAgents build in as Open Server applications. Are there any issues with upgrading that I need to be aware of? Where would I look? I would assume that I don't need to run LTMs anymore, but I need to ensure no loss of replication to the warm standby. Any advice? Take care. JCS ...

11.0.3.2 vs 11.0.3.3
Dear All, I understand that SQL server 11.0.3.2 is Y2K compliance. However, I have been suggested to upgrade to 11.0.3.3 for much safety (in Y2K). Is it true? What is the main difference between these 2 versions? Best Regards, Colin Colin wrote: > > Dear All, > > I understand that SQL server 11.0.3.2 is Y2K compliance. However, I > have been suggested to upgrade to 11.0.3.3 for much safety (in Y2K). Is > it true? What is the main difference between these 2 versions? > Just a number of bugfixes. I don't believe any of them are Y2K rel...

Install 11.1RC1 messed up 11.0 install -- help
I loaded opensuse 11.1 RC1 live CD last night to see how it worked. I got stuck configuring the network card. It seemed that the network switch was off and wouldn't turn on so that even though the firmware was installed I couldn't get past that issue. So I decided to go ahead and install a second copy of opensuse on the machine, so that I would be about to reconfigure and reboot. I have a copy of opensuse 11.0. I configured 2 new partitions 3.75GB for the root, 256MB for /var. I configured it to use the existing 1GB swap, the existing 1GB /temp, and the existing 1GB ...

Web resources about - Installing Robocup Server In openSuse Ver 10.3 & 11.0 - opensuse.org.help.applications

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights – 13,000 of them – to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper