How do I upgrade FF 2.0.0.10 to 2.0.0.16?

I am using SUSE Linux 10.0 and Kernel 2.6.13.  With Yast I updated to FF
2.0.0.10.  I want to update to 2.0.0.16 but Yast does not offer that as
an option.  Is this due to my older kernel?

I've read on this forum that I should stick to specific repositories
when updating rather than use the general Linux FF release available at
mozilla.org.  So where can I find FF x.16?

I am a linux novice on an old AMD K7 and would rather not upgrade my
kernel if it's not necessary.

Thanks, Jon

Is this SUSE 10.0 or SLED 10? If SUSE 10.0 then there are no more
updates available, but I think you can get a RPM from the Mozilla
repository.

Kernel version has nothing to do with it, it's the version of the
supporting libraries that may be a problem. When I tried to install FF3
on a 10.0 machine, the gtk version wasn't high enough, so eventually I
upgraded the machine to OpenSUSE 11.0. But you want FF2, which might
still work with the libraries in 10.0. Mind you FF2 has only 6 months
or so more life so you might want to think of updating the distro, or
going with another web browser.

--
ken_yap
ken_yap's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=221

0
ken
7/27/2008 12:16:03 AM
[QUOTE=ken yap]
Is this SUSE 10.0 or SLED 10? If SUSE 10.0 then there are no more
updates available, but I think you can get a RPM from the Mozilla
repository.

Kernel version has nothing to do with it, it's the version of the
supporting libraries that may be a problem. When I tried to install FF3
on a 10.0 machine, the gtk version wasn't high enough, so eventually I
upgraded the machine to OpenSUSE 11.0. But you want FF2, which might
still work with the libraries in 10.0. Mind you FF2 has only 6 months
or so more life so you might want to think of updating the distro, or
going with another web browser.
[/QUOTE]

Hi
You could also try the SLE10 ones, build from the src rpms
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/mozilla/SLE_10/src/

[CODE]
rpmbuild --rebuild <name_of_src_rpm>

Install with

rpm -Uhv <name_of_arch_rpm
[/CODE]

--
Cheers Malcolm ��� (Linux Counter #276890)
SLED 10 SP2 i586 Kernel 2.6.16.60-0.25-default

0
Malcolm
7/27/2008 12:33:24 AM
For what it is worth, I can't recommend openSUSE 11 and Firefox 3
enough.

--
enderandrew
enderandrew's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=659
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

0
enderandrew
7/27/2008 12:46:03 AM
>Is this SUSE 10.0 or SLED 10?

I really can't say, the heading of the Release Notes is SUSE 10.0.  I
installed it several years ago and don't recall jany longer and don't
have the CD's handy.

The rebuild of the rpm gave dependency errors (see below).  Is there an
easy fix for this? Perhaps as has been strongly hinted, an upgrade to
11.0 & FF3 may be more sensible.  I am so unfamiliar with Linux that I
hate to mess with something that is working relatively well.  With my
unfamiliarity it just may be a bigger obstacle to install the missing
lib's or pieces.

# rpmbuild --rebuild MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1.src.rpm
Installing MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1.src.rpm
grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
error: Failed build dependencies:
gcc-c++ is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
libgnomeui-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
libidl-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
mozilla-nss-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
orbit-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
startup-notification-devel is needed by
MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
update-desktop-files is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
dbus-1-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
mozilla-nspr-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1

Jon

6520302's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=6511
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

Go into Yast, and install the development pattern which will give you a
build environment to compile.  However it looks like it needs some
mozilla specific development packages as well.  You'd have to search
for those in YaST's install tool like:

mozilla-nspr-devel

--
enderandrew
enderandrew's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=659
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

0
enderandrew
7/27/2008 1:56:05 AM
[QUOTE=enderandrew]
Go into Yast, and install the development pattern which will give you a
build environment to compile.  However it looks like it needs some
mozilla specific development packages as well.  You'd have to search
for those in YaST's install tool like:

mozilla-nspr-devel
[/QUOTE]
Hi
If you persevere in the repository is mozilla-nspr, it needs to be built
and installed first (as well as the nspr-devel).

--
Cheers Malcolm ��� (Linux Counter #276890)
SLED 10 SP2 i586 Kernel 2.6.16.60-0.25-default
up 1 day 14:45, 1 user, load average: 0.26, 0.86, 0.96
GPU GeForce Go 6600 TE/6200 TE Version: 173.14.09

0
Malcolm
7/27/2008 2:18:13 AM
6520302;1846300 Wrote:
> >Is this SUSE 10.0 or SLED 10?
>
> I really can't say, the heading of the Release Notes is SUSE 10.0.  I
> installed it several years ago and don't recall jany longer and don't
> have the CD's handy.

It's probably SUSE 10.0 then, to get SLED you'd have to buy a distro
from Novell.

> The rebuild of the rpm gave dependency errors (see below).  Is there an
> easy fix for this? Perhaps as has been strongly hinted, an upgrade to
> 11.0 & FF3 may be more sensible.  I am so unfamiliar with Linux that I
> hate to mess with something that is working relatively well.  With my
> unfamiliarity it just may be a bigger obstacle to install the missing
> lib's or pieces.
>

> # rpmbuild --rebuild MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1.src.rpm
> Installing MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1.src.rpm
> grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
> grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
> grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
> grep: /.buildenv: No such file or directory
> error: Failed build dependencies:
> gcc-c++ is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> libgnomeui-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> libidl-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> mozilla-nss-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> orbit-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> startup-notification-devel is needed by
> MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> update-desktop-files is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> dbus-1-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
> mozilla-nspr-devel is needed by MozillaFirefox-2.0.0.16-1.1
>
> Jon

Are there binary RPMs available?

If not, just get the generic tarball from mozilla.com, unpack in /opt
and run the program as /opt/firefox/firefox. Change your desktop icon
to invoke that. That's what I did for a while until I upgraded to 11.0.

--
ken_yap
ken_yap's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=221
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

0
ken
7/27/2008 2:26:03 AM
[QUOTE=ken yap]
It's probably SUSE 10.0 then, to get SLED you'd have to buy a distro
from Novell. [/QUOTE]
Hi
Ahh, not quite correct, it's a free download, but you purchase a
subscription to the updates after your 60-90 day evaluation expires. ;)

--
Cheers Malcolm ��� (Linux Counter #276890)
SLED 10 SP2 i586 Kernel 2.6.16.60-0.25-default
up 1 day 14:57, 1 user, load average: 0.22, 0.25, 0.53
GPU GeForce Go 6600 TE/6200 TE Version: 173.14.09

0
Malcolm
7/27/2008 2:30:17 AM
Yeah, but I figured that if he had bought support from Novell he would
remember it.

--
ken_yap
ken_yap's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=221
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

0
ken
7/27/2008 2:46:03 AM
ken_yap;1846313 Wrote:
> It's probably SUSE 10.0 then, to get SLED you'd have to buy a distro
> from Novell.
>
> Are there binary RPMs available?
>
> If not, just get the generic tarball from mozilla.com, unpack in /opt
> and run the program as /opt/firefox/firefox. Change your desktop icon
> to invoke that. That's what I did for a while until I upgraded to 11.0.

The /opt path sounds like it will do the trick.  I'll give that a shot.
Will it pick up my current profile or do I have to do something to
point it to a profile (I haven't found my profile, if it exist).  I'm
an os/2 user, I've had a bit of trouble wrapping myself around the
directory structure used by Linux, and it seems that different distro's
use different paths to locate certain user files.

Thanks, jon

6520302's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=6511
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

You should be able to continue with your current profile.

--
ken_yap
ken_yap's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=221
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

0
ken
7/27/2008 6:56:03 AM
> I'm an os/2 user, I've had a bit of trouble wrapping myself around
> the directory structure used by Linux, and it seems that different
> distro's use different paths to locate certain user files.

welcome, from another Warped guy...yes the directory structure is
different, but will make perfect sense to you (some day--more on that
below)..

and, yes different distros use slightly different places to stash things
you will need to get at from time to time...fortunately there is a move
afoot to try to get the various distros to follow the exactly same
placing conventions...(but don't hold your breath)..

on the basics of the linux file system: you know how Warp is an "object
oriented OS"? well, Linux (and all *nix) are a "file oriented OS"..

write this down: the Linux Documentation Project <http://tldp.org/>

then go to and read the "General overview of the Linux file system"
http://tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/sect_03_01.html which you might
find helpful...therein you will read "On a UNIX system, everything is a
file; if something is not a file, it is a process." that is, in 'Warp
talk' everything is an 'object'...simple.

look at the tree structure and do not overlook the "Table 3-2.
Subdirectories of the root directory" which list the 'standard' contents
of all those oddly named things like /var, /mnt, /dev, and my favorite
/etc..

OH, and last, here is kinda what happened to me: i was running eCS on a
(hmmm, i think) Pentium III and fired up an older AMD K7 to try to learn
my way around Linux...boy it was slow, and painful....but, after a while
i decided i needed to give linux (Red Hat 7-something) a more _fair_
trial and bought a new hard drive, removed and gently stored my trusty
Warp...and loaded up the latest RH....and was really pleased...bought
myself a Linux Unleashed and did lots of study....reinserted the Warp as
a secondary drive, mounted it in read only and copied over all the stuff
i wanted...and haven't booted warp in several years...

there is SO much on the web you don't even have to buy a book...also
see, for example http://rute.2038bug.com/

so welcome again, have fun and before you give up be sure and give SuSE
a _fair trial_ on modern hardware...but, DO NOT install KDE4. (it is not
ready for prime time...in fact, right now i'm running and recommending
SuSE 10.3 with KDE 3.5-something)

--
DenverD (Linux Counter 282315)
A Texan in Denmark
DenverD;1846383 Wrote:

> OH, and last, here is kinda what happened to me: i was running eCS on
> (hmmm, i think) Pentium III and fired up an older AMD K7 to try to
> learn
> my way around Linux...boy it was slow, and painful....but, after a
> while
> i decided i needed to give linux (Red Hat 7-something) a more _fair_
> trial and bought a new hard drive, removed and gently stored my trusty
> Warp...and loaded up the latest RH....and was really pleased...bought
> myself a Linux Unleashed and did lots of study....

David, I've been tinkering with one distro or another ever  since I got
a copy of openLinux from Caldera, forgot how long ago that was.
Tinkering may even be incorrect, I just have not had time to get into
it.  I put this version of Suse 10 Eval on an old computer 2 yrs ago
and there it's sat, mostly unbooted.  Now that I'm retired I have more
time and when I get caught up on the honey-do list, which is 25 yrs.
long from my absence as a Merchant Mariner, I hope to get more into it.
I even have the unleashed book, but don't know how applicable it is
beyond the basics of Linux structures.  Thanks for the links, I've put
them on my desktop to remind me to check them out.

eCS is still alive, v2 will be released soon.  There is a small but
active group of individuals working on drivers, etc to try to keep os/2
up to speed.  Unfortunately, there is no access to the kernel source so
it seems that more and more roadblocks are popping up.  It may be a few
years before I finally close the books on that one.  One hold up is the
10 yrs of financial data in an app that I'd hate to lose and probably
cannot import into anything else.

DenverD;1846383 Wrote:

> DenverD (Linux Counter 282315)
> A Texan in Denmark

Hmmm, my son is in Copenhagen this summer for a business class at a
summer program offered through the local university here.  Seems to be
enjoying himself.  I dashed through there in 1973 on my way to Norway,
wanted to go back for a better look but here I am, decades older and
still wondering if I'll ever make it back to Europe or Australia, 2
continents I want to go back to and see from a tourists point of view.

Thanks again, Jon

6520302's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=6511
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

> Hmmm, my son is in Copenhagen this summer ...  Seems to
> be enjoying himself.

don't know how he could not...unless he runs out of money...everything
is very expensive, with the dollar so low..

--
DenverD (Linux Counter 282315)
A Texan in Denmark
0
DenverD
7/27/2008 8:41:35 PM
ken_yap;1846313 Wrote:

> If not, just get the generic tarball from mozilla.com, unpack in /opt
> and run the program as /opt/firefox/firefox. Change your desktop icon
> to invoke that. That's what I did for a while until I upgraded to 11.0.

This isn't working for me either.  That is because my gtk+ lib is too
old.  I'm working on updating that but it's becoming more obvious that
I may have to upgrade v10.0.  I'm currently downloading 11.0.  Will
this install on top of v10 and keep my settings, etc?

On a different note, the source path for YAST2 needs to be updated.
How do I tell it to use a different source?  The scsi CD drive that I
originally used died and I installed  a different drive.  The old drive
was sd0 and the new drive is cdrom.  Yast defaults to sd0.  I need to
tell it to use /dev/cdrom but don't know where to do that and have been
changing it every time it requests a disk.

Thanks, jon

6520302's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=6511
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

If you made /home separate, then you can elect not to format that and it
will be mounted by 11.0. But back it up just in case. Also backup /etc,
and don't forget any cron jobs, any MySQL databases and any local mods
before you install 11.0.

--
ken_yap
ken_yap's Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=221
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=391089

0
ken

Upgraded from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... is there a reason? On May 16, 1:45 pm, Dean Kay <dean...@earthlink.net> wrote: > Just downloaded a FireFox prompted update. I was running 2.0.0.3. The > downloaded update is 2.0.0.2 ... seems to me that's a step backwards ... > is there a reason? I had a weird instance today, where Firefox locked up (no, that's not weird...lol) on Vista, and so Vista did the "checking for problems" process, and then...

Upgrading from 2.0.0.3 to 2.0.0.2???
Hi all, My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. What is going on? Regards, alex ozgwei@gmail.com wrote: > Hi all, > > My Firefox was upgraded to 2.0.0.3 last week. > > However, last night I got a pop-up window informing me that I have > just received 2.0.0.2 as an update. > > What is going on? > > Regards, > alex > Did you have 2.0.0.2 and updated to 2.0.0.3, and are not getting messages about 2.0.0.2? Lee ...

Problem going with upadte from FF 2.0.0.16 to FF 2.0.0.17
Name: ED Email: ibcard2002atyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Problem going with upadte from FF 2.0.0.16 to FF 2.0.0.17 Comments: Seems FF 2.0.0.16 update tool or, the updates, are not showing up when I try and do an update from 2.0.0.16 to 2.0.0.17. I see the 2.0.0.17 updates on the FF 2.0 website: http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html Could someone please look into it, I have had no problems doing this up to now with going from 2.0.0.16 to 2.0.0.17, why ?. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:1.8.1.16) Gecko/20080...

2.0.0.9 versus 2.0.0.16
Name: Danny Eaton Email: dannyeatonatricedotedu Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.9 versus 2.0.0.16 Comments: When I am running v 2.0.0.9, I have no problems. When Firefox AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADES to 2.0.0.16 (without having asked me if I want to), I have problems with Flash (on my wireless control server), and JAVA. I then have to uninstall flash, java, and Firefox 2.0.0.16, then reinstall 2.0.0.9, then flash and java. Huge pain in the ass. Why can't it just ask me if I want to upgrade, and if I say no, leave me alone? The problem only happens on this laptop, and 2.0.0...

Versions 2.0.0.9 and 2.0.0.10
Name: Bert Royden Email: walldiveratyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Versions 2.0.0.9 and 2.0.0.10 Comments: I downloaded the .10 version and immediately was unable to open any pdf web pages. I've gotten rid of version .10, but I have no idea where to redownload 2.0.0.9. There should be an easy place on your website to download previous versions of Firefox. Sincerely, Bert Royden Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1) ...

firefox 2.0.0.10 and 2.0.0.11
Name: Suzanne Email: syeeatrhsmithdotumddotedu Product: Firefox Summary: firefox 2.0.0.10 and 2.0.0.11 Comments: Ever since the updates to 2.0.0.10, our customers are not able to use iNotes (Lotus Domino Webmail) to attach any emails. It is possible that the fix "MFSA 2007-37 jar: URI scheme XSS hazard" is causing the errors. Our only results is to have people downgrade back to 2.0.0.9 or to use IE. I know its not really a bug because the fix is for security purposes, but many Lotus Notes users are not able to use iNotes to check their emails. Browser Detai...

2.0.0.10 vs 2.0.0.11
Name: Nelson Email: Nelsonguayathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.10 vs 2.0.0.11 Comments: Previous versions were working fine. 2.0.0.10 was not working at all. I could not find anything wrong with the firewall and the antivirus controling HTTP trafic to explain the situation. 2.0.0.11 seems to have bring things back to normal. It is OK now. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; fr; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3
Name: Alexander Wijnhamer Email: arvwijnhameratlycosdotnl Product: Firefox Summary: Update from 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 Comments: I get a pop-up that: "Firefox was unable to verify the integrity of the incremental update it downloaded, so it is now downloading the complete update package" However the counter is at 4 of 4 kb and has been for 5 minutes now. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3
Name: Ed Strait Email: estraitateds-placedotcom Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to version 2.0.0.3 Comments: A week or so ago I was prompted to download and install version 2.0.0.3 as an upgrade from 2.0.0.2. I selected the upgrade and was running the ..3 version since. This morning, out of now where, it downloaded the .2 version and ask to to install which it looked as if I had no choice. After it restarted it was showing that I was running the .2. I then went and checked for any updates and it found the .3 again and installed it. Now I'm back to the .3 again. Any rea...

Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3
Name: John P Wright Email: klemnoctraatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Update between 2.0.0.2 and 2.0.0.3 Comments: I have been reminded at regular intervals ( when online) by a pop up indicating that upgrade to 2.0.0.3 is recommended. I have now performed this exercise twice but the reminder pop up keeps re-appearing. Also the 'about Mozilla Firefox' tab persists in indicating that I am running 2.0.0.2 The update appeared in both cases to download and update without error or information on any problem found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win...

2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure #2
Name: firefox_fan Product: Firefox Summary: 2.0.0.2 to 2.0.0.3 update failure Comments: The new update fails to install other than in admin mode (Windows XP SP2). Now every time I start Firefox (other than admin mode), it tries to update but fails due to lack of privileges. Let me know how to over come this problem. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

FF Update to 2.0.0.4, 2.0.0.5
I finally got the courage ( as I am not of the computer generation) to update FF 1.5.0.12 to 2.0.0.4, then to 2.0.0.5 at the invitation almost insistence of Mozilla every time I use Firefox. Only 3 extensions not possible to update at this point, only really useful extension is Auto Fill, wish the author might update for 2.0.0.5. The update was flawless, Firefox continues to operate as before with, as I notice while typing this message, an automatic spell checker, very useful. Firefox is the best, continues to get better. "pixturesk" wrote ... > I finally got the coura...

Bug in FF 2.0.0.8 and not in 2.0.0.7
Name: Prem Gurbani Email: gurbaniatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Bug in FF 2.0.0.8 and not in 2.0.0.7 Comments: Hi, I seem to find an issue in 2.0.0.8 but not in 2.0.0.7 I have verified this in Linux, Windows and Mac OS. The issue is quite critical. I have some images with imagemaps generated via Ajax. After loading, in 2.0.0.8 these images simply dissapear. 2.0.0.7 worked OK Please let me know if this is something know... I know I haven' provided more detail, I can do so if you are unaware of something like this ("dissapearing images"), and I...

1.5.0.10/2.0.0.2 release update... respinning for 2.0.0.2 rc5, new target release date Tue. 2/27
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050707070507020409050603 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit A new blocker was discovered recently what will require a respin for Firefox 2.0.0.2: Bug 370521 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=370521> -- TextArea not firing onchange event (edit <javascript:toggleField('summary');>) was caused by the checkin for: Bug 357684 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=357684> -- onchange on ...

Web resources about - How do I upgrade FF 2.0.0.10 to 2.0.0.16? - opensuse.org.help.applications

Windows Anytime Upgrade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Anytime Upgrade (WAU) was an upgrade method offered by Microsoft and selected licensed resellers to users who intended to upgrade their ...

President Obama's Facebook Page Upgrades To Timeline
Yes, we can upgrade to timeline. U.S. President Barack Obama's Facebook page has the new layout.

Four Reasons to Upgrade to the New Share Dialog for iOS
... as friend tagging and privacy controls. 2. A faster and more native sharing experience Pinterest and popular iOS game 4 Pics 1 Word upgraded ...

More Streams: Facebook to Upgrade App Directory, App About Pages Soon
Over 50,000 applications have been added to the Facebook application directory since it first launched two years ago, and Facebook says it’s ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh Laura Tobin @ Lauratobin1 2m The only way to get through today is chocolate, I'm going to start small with baby & upgrade ...

Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Brain Upgrade - Improve Concentration and Relieve Stress! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
... Flickr. We noticed that you may be using an unsupported browser. All the basics will still work, but to get the most out of Flickr please upgrade ...

ModBook Upgrade by TechRestore - YouTube
http://www.techrestore.com/ - TechRestore Video - Here is the world's first Modbook upgrade video - TechRestore stop-motion style, of course! ...