ZCM update from 10.2.2 to 10.3

Hello I am sorry if this is in the wrong section but I am in a jam. I am
running ZCM 10.2.2 on a SLES box. I noticed there was a 10.3a update so
I downloaded it and deployed. I now have a different agent on the
workstations than on the server so they won't talk. I assumed that the
update would update the server as well. I was wrong. I have 2 questions.
What did I do wrong and how do I fix it. I am not good with linux at
all. I would think I have to update the server?

--
whitee27

whitee27
5/7/2010 12:26:01 PM
📁 novell.zenworks.cfg.10.agent
📃 2099 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 836 Views

I moved this post to server Install. I did not know how to delete this.

--
whitee27

whitee27