Zenworks agent install

Is there a way to install the zenworks agent onto multiple desktops that
dont have it already installed? and set all the options and settings?

cheers in advance

troy
0
troy
6/9/2004 1:53:58 AM
novell.zenworks.4x.management 2122 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sure, do you want to do it via login script or NAL?
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10085696.htm
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10082208.htm

If these TIDs don't help or you have other questions, please ask.

--
Jared L Jennings
Novell Support Forums SysOp

0
Elizabeth
6/9/2004 3:12:07 PM
Can you post the line you were using?

--
Jared L Jennings
Novell Support Forums SysOp
Systems Engineer for Data Technique, INC.
ICQ# 27902780
Using XanaNews 1.16.3.1
0
Jared
6/9/2004 6:00:56 PM
i would liek to do it via the login script.
oi and thanks for ya help to mate

troy
0
troy
6/10/2004 12:45:10 AM
@ECHO OFF
#\\AQB1\sys\public\batch\runas /USER:ADMINISTRATOR "msiexec.exe /i
\\AQBZEN\Data\Applications\ZenAgent\ZfDAgent.msi FILE > /QN
REBOOT="ReallySuppress" STARTUP_APPWINDOW=0
START_APPEXPLORER=1 ADDLOCAL=ALL | \\AQB1\Sys\Public\batch\Sanur.exe
password

0
Elizabeth
6/10/2004 7:54:55 PM
thanks mate works well i couldnt get the login script one to work so i
just copied the bat file one into the login script and with a few tweaks
works a treat!

thanks mate
0
troy
6/11/2004 1:05:27 AM
Elizabeth Murray,

>\\AQBZEN\Data\Applications\ZenAgent\ZfDAgent.msi FILE > /QN

Is is file > in there? What does that do?

--
Jared L Jennings
Novell Support Forums SysOp
Systems Engineer for Data Technique, INC.
ICQ# 27902780
Using XanaNews 1.16.3.1
0
Jared
6/11/2004 6:00:09 PM
Elizabeth,

you can't pipe it like that from the login script I've been updating
this TID today to make it more useful...

--

Shaun Pond
Novell Support Connection SysOp

0