Upgrading/Installing Zfd4.01 problem, can't complete installation.

Hello.

NW 6.5 Small Business Suite Server, SP 4.
Updated Zen 2 to Zen for Desktops 3.
Trying to update Zfd3 to Zfd4.01.

This is my problem:
I select the "Zenworks for Desktop Server"-option,
press "Next", "Accept" etc. all the way to the
"Select Target Server to which Zenworks for Desktops
will be installed".
I then select my server and mark all but
"XML Proxy Services". Unfortunately the "Finish"-button
is greyed out, so I have no way of actually completing the
installation.

My questions:
- why is the "Finish"-button greyed out?
- Is there any way I can make it active?

Adittional information:
- There's only one Netware server, dual PIII/800/1GB RAM, RAID 5.
- This Netware server is intented to break the MS dominance, so
currently only I have access to it, I can do pretty much what I want
with it, up to and including reinstalling it (urgh!).
- It has only a basic NDS setup, a few containers, one login-script.
- BM3.8 is installed without filtering, will be used for logging and
caching only.
- Ifolder is up and running.
- MySQL is installed, active but not used by anything yet.
- Sybase is installed and used by ZENINV.

Regards, Ted Strand
0
ted
4/18/2006 11:33:05 AM
novell.zenworks.4x.install 2374 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Ted,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic

Can't install opensuse 12.1 from DVD, installer can't find DVD devices?
Hi, I have an HP pavilion dv7 laptop (3 years old) with Windows and Linux mint in a dual boot mode, and I wanted to install opensuse 12.1 from a DVD over my mint partition. When I boot with the 64bit KDE live CD in my DVD I can get to the menu where I can choose to try the live session or install. If I choose either, I see the linux kernel loading successfuly, then a green screen with opensuse logo, and after about 10 seconds the screen becomes a black text screen, and I see an error message saying that my DVD device wasn't found, and that the system is restarting in 120 se...

can't install amsn, suse dont't install tcl scripting langua
Hi all i recently installed opensuse 11.1 i586, and i need to install amsn here, but i got a error when installing, it says that needs the TCL Scripting Language, i typed "tcl" on yast and i found the files needed, i check the files on software management, and i click accept, it asks for the opensuse cd, but i only have the dvd install, i put it on the dvd rom, but i get a error message "failed to mount /dev/srO ...." :( i dont understand whats going on. EDIT: I think i posted in the wrong section, sorry i didnt find any other that matchs my problem PS: so...

cpan>install NET::SSH ----> Can't install NET::SSH don't know what it is?
Good day! This is the first time I'll be using the cpan to install modules. I run: perl -MCPAN -e shell and answer the questions one by one. When its done, I issued install NET::SSH at the cpan> prompt and I got the message: Can't install NET::SSH Don't know what it is. Question: How will I make cpan> know what NET::SSH is? Is there something I have to update first? How can I search for some useful modules using cpan> rather than using cpan search in www.cpan.org? What is auto bundle? And what does 'cpan -a' does? When I ran it, I can some...

Can't seem to install SQL server 2005? Install completes, but where is SQL Server 2005
I went to one of the Microsoft "Ready To Launch" events over a year ago. Microsoft was gracious and gave everyone who attended a free copy of Visual Studio 2005 and SQL Server 2005. I have installed the Visual Studio and use it all of the time. I also installed the SQL server 2005 but I can not find the application on my computer. After the install the only items that appear to have been installed are the following: SQL Server Configuration tools(SQL Server Configuration manager,SQL Server  Error and usage reporting, SQL Server surface area confiuration, Reporting Services configu...

Can't start X server and can't install NVIDIA display driver when upgrade to 11.3 from 11.2
Hi, all, I upgrade to 11.3 from 11.2 according to official portal "system upgrade". Code: -------------------- #zypper ref -------------------- Code: -------------------- #zypper dup -------------------- After complete, I restart the system, it just can login in by terminate. When I run Code: -------------------- #startx -------------------- Got below message: > > ... > Current version of pixman: 0.18.0 > Before reportign problems, check help http://wiki.x.og > to make sure that you have the latest version. > Ma...

Install Builder: Can't install ODBC
I have been experiencing a problem with Install Builder. I builded application install files by Install Builder including the ODBC setting. After running the setup.exe on the new Win95 which did not install the ODBC driver, I found two new files of odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini in the Win95's directory, but could not find the ODBC Icon in the Windows's control panel. And the application could not run correctly for the ODBC didn't exist. How could I make a install file which can install odbc32 driver into Win95. Thanks Huiping Peng penghp@mx2.gd.cei.go.cn bgc wrote:...

Is it a firefox problem or an adobe flash install problem that the plugin just won't install
I'm on Windows XP with Firefox 35.0.1 and I received a message to install the latest flash plugin which I've done many times before. I was absolutely positive that I went to the correct Adobe domain and flash version test location, and I downloaded the flash plugin stub. But it just won't install. 1. I kill Firefox. 2. I doubleclick on the adobe stub installer. 3. It downloads the rest of whatever it needs (takes a few minutes). 4. It then says it has completed successfully and deletes the stub. But, much to my dismay, time and time again (the definition of ins...

(newbie) Installation completed... but can't login with 'host' or 'admin'
Can't do the first step after completing installation: login with default host or admin accounts. What and where should I modify? I did the installation by the book (by the video tutorial, to be precise ;) and got stuck here, since whatever I try, I cannot access the host or admin account. Thanks in advance. If you can't login with host/host or admin/admin, it appears that your installation failed!I would start the process over by doing the following:1.   Delete the instance of DNN created in SQL server.2.   Delete the existing DNN files in the folder yo...

Can't Install XE2 help From Web Installer
Keeps giving me the following error: "Unable to load Plug-in library. Please rebuild your project and make sure all required plugins are installed." The main install worked fine - just can't get the help to install. > {quote:title=Nigel Tavendale wrote:}{quote} > Keeps giving me the following error: > > "Unable to load Plug-in library. Please rebuild your project and make sure all required plugins are installed." > > The main install worked fine - just can't get the help to install. I can't get anything install at all with the s...

To install or not to install?

Can't install drivers from custom path during install.
I'm trying to install OES 6.5 on a new server (Acer Altos R720) which doesn't have a floppy drive & can't get Install to read the drivers from my USB flash drive. Acer's install guide for netware says you need to load their RAID driver onto a floppy and use a USB floppy drive to install it in place of the netware MEGA_SAS driver during the install process. Since I don't have a USB floppy drive, I'm trying to use a USB flash drive instead. When the Installation starts & gets to the languages selection prompt, I can Alt+Tab to the system console screen, l...

update didn't completely install, now I can't open Thunderbird
Name: dave jones Email: dkj1969_at_gmail.com Product: Thunderbird Summary: update didn't completely install, now I can't open Thunderbird Comments: First of all, I'm not sure this is the correct place to send this. I checked the FAQ and didn't find an answer to my question/problem so here I am. I got a message tonight that there were updates. I told it to go ahead, it was supposedly done. I then tried to open Thunderbird - I get an error message "A previous install did not complete. finishing install. It has been saying that for the past 10 minutes ...

Module::Install: dependencies don't install with "make install"
I want to make a distribution that packages up dependencies for me. I think Module::Install is supposed to do this for me. Without the boring details, So I make a little module, tweak the Makefile.PL thusly: And I say "make dist", move the tar.gz file over to my other (windoze) machine, and untar it, and have what I expect in the inc dir: I say perl Makefile.PL, and make install - happy: =========================================== So I make a little module, tweak the Makefile.PL thusly: use 5.005; use inc::Module::Install; name ('SGlicense'); version ('1....

Whidbey installation problem
Hi I'm having a problem installing the PDC whidbey version and I'm wondering if anyone experienced the same problem and got it solved. I've tried to install Whidbey on two different OS versions, I tried a clean Longhorn version (pdc bits) and a Windows 2003 server standard edition with Yukon (beta 1, pdc) installed and all security updates from windowsupdate. Both are running under Virtual PC (which I gues is probably the source of all problems) After starting the installation, the .NET Prerequisites need to be installed (Frontpage server extensions, something else and the runtime f...

Web resources about - Upgrading/Installing Zfd4.01 problem, can't complete installation. - novell.zenworks.4x.install

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Installation of a Ductless Air Conditioning System
Hochgeladen am 19.07.2011 Shop our ductless systems online http://ingramswaterandair.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ductless&am... ...

New Apple Campus 2 video shows installation of massive glass panels
... throughout Apple's Campus 2 construction site, showing extensive progress including the beginning of interior and exterior glazing installation ...