Logged In As: Not Logged In

I installed ZCF 10.0.1 on a Win 2K3 server and when I install the ZEN client
on a workstation the ZENWORKS client login comes up and I cannot log into
it. It shows me the realm name of my tree and Zenworks Zone and I have tried
both to no avail.
When I look at the details of the adaptive agent it says, "Logged In As: Not
Logged In"
Any ideas?
0
Jayson
1/11/2008 2:55:21 PM
📁 novell.zenworks.10.install
📃 2954 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 5 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1555 Views

On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:55:21 GMT, Jayson E. Hahn wrote:
> Any ideas?
Debug logs in ZCM
http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=3418069&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=51010132&stateId=0%200%2051008788
we would need to look at what is happening with the ldap requests to your
user source
--

Marcus Breiden
If you are asked to email me information please remove the - in my e-mail

0
Shaun
1/11/2008 4:28:46 PM
I can set myself as an administrator for the ZCM website and log in as my
username and password and it hits LDAP (I am viewing the live DSTRACE) and
it finds me and logs me in.
Just not in the ZENworks® Adaptive Agent. Once logged into the workstation
however I can log in using the Realm Name of Zenworks Zone

<1jzjr06zmppwu$.dlg@supportforums.novell.com>, Marcus
Breiden<mbreiden@di-das.de> wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:55:21 GMT, Jayson E. Hahn wrote:
>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Debug logs in ZCM
> http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalI
> d=3418069&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=51010132&stateId=0%200%2051008788
>
> we would need to look at what is happening with the ldap requests to
> your
> user source
0
Jayson
1/11/2008 7:38:07 PM
OK. was a DNS issue
<47877F4D.28E7.0031.3@merrimacind.com>,
Jayson E. Hahn<JAY@merrimacind.com> wrote:
> I can set myself as an administrator for the ZCM website and log in as my
> username and password and it hits LDAP (I am viewing the live DSTRACE)
> and
> it finds me and logs me in.
>
> Just not in the ZENworks&#194;&#174; Adaptive Agent. Once logged into the
> workstation
> however I can log in using the Realm Name of Zenworks Zone

> <1jzjr06zmppwu$.dlg@supportforums.novell.com>, Marcus
> Breiden<mbreiden@di-das.de> wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:55:21 GMT, Jayson E. Hahn wrote:
>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>
>> Debug logs in ZCM

http://www.novell.com/support/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalI

>> d=3418069&sliceId=SAL_Public&dialogID=51010132&stateId=0%200%2051008788
>>
>> we would need to look at what is happening with the ldap requests to
>> your
>> user source
0
Jayson
1/11/2008 9:51:19 PM
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:51:19 GMT, Jayson E. Hahn wrote:
> OK. was a DNS issue
thanks for letting us know..