Printer driver profiles and Konica C350

Has it been fixed yet? I have the exact same problem with Konica-Minolta
C350.

Aage B. Nielsen

"iprintrox" <iprintrox@iprint.novell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Direct me to where I can get the printer driver you are using, and I will
> play with it and get it fixed!!

0
Aage
12/18/2005 1:15:44 PM
novell.support.ndps-neps 2772 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Aage,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
12/22/2005 6:46:31 PM
Se my reply to the post 8 Dec.
No solution but a work-around.

> Has it been fixed yet? I have the exact same problem with Konica-Minolta
> C350.
>
> Aage B. Nielsen
>

> "iprintrox" <iprintrox@iprint.novell.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Direct me to where I can get the printer driver you are using, and I will
> > play with it and get it fixed!!

0
jeholo

Printer Driver Profile and Konica c350
Have a Konica Minolta c350 printer Can not create a Printer Driver Profile for this printer. The creation starts OK, but when I hit OK to leave the first part and go to the next (Printing Defaults) does it hang. I'm using the PCL5c v.1.1 driver as it is the only one showing the FS-601 Option that I have. Have also tried the PCL6 and PS drivers - can create PDP but have not the necesary option. jeh Send a zipped copy of the drivers to probello@novell.com and she can get them to the iprint folks who will look at it. OR where did you get the drivers from the web??? >...

Printer Driver Profiles and Konica C350
Hi. We have been running Printer Driver Profiles (NW6.5 sp2 enhancement) for a few months and they work great on our HPs and the other printers we have except for one. It is a Konica C350 which is a combined copier/printer etc. The problem is in iManager when we try to set the "Device Options" e.g Duplexer, hard disk option etc. The profile gets created fine when we just take the default options (which defeats the prurpose really) but whenever we try to add the "duplexer" or anything else in Device Options the Dialog hangs and it kills the Printing on the ho...

Iprint Vista printer driver profile support?
Does Iprint in OES2 have windows vista driver profile support. I found this TID 5042801 'Novell iPrint Manager and Server 20090120' (http://www.novell.com/support/php/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=InfoDocument-patchbuilder-readme5042801&sliceId=&docTypeID=DT_SUSESDB_PSDB_1_1&dialogID=59956897&stateId=0%200%2059960168) that says #372006: Added Driver Profile support for Vista, and attribute to enable Driver Update -- knodi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ knodi wrote: > Does Ip...

Printer Driver Profile
Hi all, We're about to roll out some 200 new Xerox printers, about 8 different models in total. I've just come across a potential issue though. If you install the printer & driver (iprint does this nicely), the driver does not know about any of the "special features" of the device - such as duplexing etc... unless you go into the properties of the printer, select the Printer tab, click "get information from printer", supply the printer's IP and the driver interrogates the printer to find out what features it has.... you can then make use...

Updating installed printer driver with driver profile settings
I have a bunch of iPrint printers already installed on 1000s of machines. I want to add a driver profile to the printers. I can add and associated the profile no problem. My question is, will this automatically get pushed out to 1000s of workstations? If not, what do I do to make it get pushed out? Unfortunately this will not get pushed out automatically. But I might have some things you could try to make this happen as a side effect. If you are running NW65SP4 on the server - if you load the NDPSM with a /DNS switch or remove the switch the clients will get redirected to a...

one printer driver profile for various HP printers
I have more than ten hp printers using the same hp universal driver for the ipp printing for win7 64bit client. is it possible that I setup one driver profile for all the hp printer deploy for win 7 64 client? -- leungtatwai ------------------------------------------------------------------------ leungtatwai, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Visit http://support.novell...

Printer Properties Pro or iManager Printer Driver Profile
Looking to implement iPrint and manage printer settings a little better then before. I�ve never used either PPP or PDP and wish to get feedback from people that have implemented either product or both and can say if PPP is worth the extra cost or is PDP in iManager good enough to give the same functions as PPP. Thanks Mick Before the advent of the native PDP in iPrint, we used and very much liked PPP (Printer Properties Pro). Now that iPrint has native support for setting the printer defaults, we've moved to it and abandoned PPP. best, Jeff <michael.dyer@bnm.ie> wrote in message news:7VOCe.819$Y_1.640@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com... > Looking to implement iPrint and manage printer settings a little better > then before. I've never used either PPP or PDP and wish to get feedback > from people that have implemented either product or both and can say if > PPP is worth the extra cost or is PDP in iManager good enough to give the > same functions as PPP. > > Thanks > Mick Thanks for the feedback Jeff. Mick ...

Export Printer Drivers & Driver Profiles from iPrint server
I have a iPrint server running on NetWare 6.5 SP8 server and this is the production server that everyone prints to. I have setup a test iPrint server on OES2SP2 Linux server. Is there a way that I can export/copy the drivers that are uploaded to the iPrint Broker (on NW) and import/add them to the iPrint Linux server? I don't want to touch the source server so I don't know if I can use the migration tool. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Andy -- andyj2009 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ andyj2009;2049656 Wrot...

Printer driver deleted immediately after printer driver installation by remote printer management
I have a Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Novell Client 4.9 SP2. The printer drivers installed after the user login, but it will be deleted immediately after a meanwhile. The system event log show "Printer xxxx is pending deleted". And finally no network printer is installed on client side. I tried to add the printer driver manaually by access NDPS Controlled Printer, Windows alerted that it cannot locate the printer and cannot download the printer driver, but it can shows the printer status is "Ready" at add printer dialog. Any advice about this? Thanks. What first comes...

Printer Driver Profile
Hello all. I hate to beat a dead horse here, but I've searched the forums and the web to no avail. When trying to create a Printer Driver Profile I get as far as naming the profile and selecting a driver, hitting next, and am then given a dialog stating 'Authorization Failed'. It ends up being a 401 error. I have read over TID10097177 and everything looks ok. I know LDAP is working because we have Apache setup for remote user directory lookup and it works great. We're using an LDAPProxy user. I ran a DSTRACE and it didn't return anything useful. Is there anyth...

NDPS Printer Drivers
How do I add new printer drivers to the printer database list. I.E.: Windows 2000 HP LaserJet 4300 driver is not listed. The documentation is your friend :) http://www.novell.com/documentation/nw65/iprint/data/boil098.html -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forum Sysop Best file compression around: "DEL *.*" = 100% compression ...

NDPS Printer Drivers !!!!!
Hi, Does anybody know of a Techincal information document that tell's you how to update printer drivers within NDPS. I am running NetWare 6 Service Pack 3. Also were i can find ndps drivers for a HP LaserJet 4 Windows 98 driver. I've looked on the Novell website without much luck ... Thanxxxx in Advance .... TREX .... TREX, Please ask in the novell.support.os.server.printing.ndps-neps forum. Donald Albury Novell Product Support Volunteer SysOp Sorry, no replies to e-mail responses TREX@HTOMAIL.COM schrieb: >Hi, > Does anybody kn...

Printer Driver Profiles
iManager 2.6.0 NetWare 6.5 SP6 iprntnw65sp6f When creating a Printer Driver Profile the first one creates fine but the creation of subsequent profiles brings up the wrong driver profile (HP LaserJet 5m) regardless of which driver is chosen. Apache and Tomcat must be shutdown and restarted to rectify. This becomes very frustrating when having to create several profiles. Never had this problem before with NetWare 6.5 SP5. Thanks for your help. -- lbeam lbeam, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, an...

Printer driver support

Printer Driver Profile
We have Netware 6.5 with SP1 on our Server. I would like to use the NDPS/iPrint "Printer Driver Profile". I read in the Novell KB that I need the NW 6.5 SP2 to manage the Printer Driver Profile in iManager. Last week I install the SP2 on the Server where run the NDPS Manager and Broker. It was all fine but I don�t have a Point like "Printer Driver Profile" in the iManager. Our Versions are: iManager 2.0.2 NDPS Manager 3.01i NDPS Broker 3.0.9 eDirectory 87.3.0 Does anyone know how I get the Point "Printer Driver Profile" in the iManager? I i...

Printer Driver Profiles
I am trying to make changes to our printers so that the default is A4 paper and on colour printers the default needs to be black. Decided to go with iPrint and use Printer Driver Profiles -TID 10093989. Problem: When in iPrint, manage printer, drivers, I can't see 'Available driver profiles for selected driver'. I can choose the operating system (W2K) the driver but I can't manipulate the driver. Any ideas? thanks....Jo In order to create a PDP, you must be using the version of the operating system that you are creating the driver profile for. In other words, if ...

NDPS Printer Profiles
Have I just correctly learned that prointer profiles (the setting of extra trays, duplexing, etc) doesn't apply to NDPS printers? (That there are 3rd party options?) Printer profiles are only for iprint printers? Seems strange. Thanks Profiles are only supported by iPrint. Since the iPrint client is our direction going forward we will not be rolling any of the new features into the NDPS client. > Have I just correctly learned that prointer profiles (the setting of extra > trays, duplexing, etc) doesn't apply to NDPS printers? > (That there are 3rd party...

Printer Profile support
I'm trying to use printer Profile function and here is my situation. All my NDPS components are running off one NW6 sp5 server. so I have a choice of either upgrad that server to nw6.5 or move all ndps components to another nw 6.5sp2 server in the tree. which is the easiest way to do it? thanks. Aaron, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgeba...

Printer driver deleted immediately after printer driver installation by remote printer management #2
I have a Windows 2000 Pro SP4 with Novell Client 4.9 SP2. The printer drivers installed after the user login, but it will be deleted immediately after a meanwhile. The system event log show "Printer xxxx is pending deleted". And finally no network printer is installed on client side. I tried to add the printer driver manaually by access NDPS Controlled Printer, Windows alerted that it cannot locate the printer and cannot download the printer driver, but it can shows the printer status is "Ready" at add printer dialog. I also tried to reinstall the Novell Cli...

"Printer Authentication Failed" when trying to create Printer Driver Profile in iManager
WHY, WHY, WHY!!!! I am trying to set this up for a HP LJ4100, iPrint is installed on NW65 SP2, I have tried every username/password that I can think of? It appears to be the iPrint client popping this up. How do I beat this? This should be really simple. I applied the iPrint NW Post Consolidated SP 11c before trying this. Thanks. Anthony <darlinga@bentonREMOVEpud.org> wrote in news:rVrRd.628$qf2.557@prv- forum2.provo.novell.com: > WHY, WHY, WHY!!!! > > I am trying to set this up for a HP LJ4100, iPrint is installed on NW65 > SP2, I have tried ever...

Printer distibuted by NDPS has no NDPS tabs in printer properties
We have NW 5.1 SP5 with NDPS ver 3.00F. All client computer are Windows 2000 SP4 with client 4.83 SP2. All printers are distributed by ZenWorks 3.2 Workstation policys which work fine. We want to use Printer Properties Pro to set various options on new printers - namely some HP LJ5100DTN's & HP LJ4200DTN's. On some workstations this is fine as the printer has the NDPS properties tabs, on others though this is not there and thus the printer properties pro settings are not applied. I have ensured that all drivers are the same and have updated some in the RMS ...

NDPS Driver Profile not being applied
OES Netware 6.5 SP5, Win XP SP2 I am installing printer drivers with PRM. Specifically, one HP Color LaserJet 5500 DTN. I have a profile for this printer, but the profile doesn't get applied with the driver installation or even later. The profile is associated with the driver. I find very little in documentation about profiles, so don't know exactly what the behavior should be to determine if there is a problem, and if there is a problem, what to do about it. Does anyone know if the profile is supposed to be applied using RPM with NDPS? -- jcestabrook ---------...

Printer driver profiles #5
Hi, We are running NW65SP5 with iPrint (manager 3.01t & broker 3.0.11) and use printer driver profiles. This used to work fine but now we have several problems: - the workstations do not receive the profile when the printer is installed. - when renaming a printer on the NDPS console with F3 the workstations don't get updated. We use USER printers, which is specified in the iprint.ini. When we use workstation or global printers everything works fine. We're running Windows XP SP1 with iPrint client 4.15 but on workstations which have XP SP2 everything works fine, but th...

Printer Driver Profiles (Clarification)
The server I am running iMan 2.6 on is patched Netware 6.5, sp4A. The NDPS Manager that I am running has not been patched yet. It is curently NetWare 6.5 sp3. Upon attempting to creating the printer driver profiles I get the authentication error. Will this not work until I get the servers running the NDPS components? Thanks Mike More than likely you are running into LDAP configuration problems if you are getting the authentication error. If you can wait a few days NW65SP5 will be shipping. This support pack will be "more forgiving of your LDAP configuration". Yo...

Web resources about - Printer driver profiles and Konica C350 - novell.support.ndps-neps

Profiles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I've certainly enjoyed working with Rick... I think it's useful and important to change the people you work with. You get so stuck in certain ...

Profile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Study: Comments On Facebook Profile Pictures Affect Perceived Attractiveness
Comments left on Facebook profile pictures “strongly affect the level of perceived attractiveness of the profile owner physically, socially, ...

Man makes female Tinder profile to see what women have to put up with
ANY woman who has spent any time at all on Tinder knows that every now and then, you’ll probably encounter some lewd behaviour.

Uber is testing ‘Family Profiles’ feature for shared payment methods
Uber is beginning to test a new feature that will make it easier for family and other close-knit groups to share an Uber account. That means ...

Which Temporary Profile Picture Frames Are Available on Facebook?
Facebook’s temporary profile picture frames are now available for more and more sports teams, causes and events, but did you know that there ...

A pro-ISIS account is encouraging Belgian supporters to use encryption and 'keep a low profile'
... called "Information Security," encourages Belgian ISIS supporters to use encryption if they access the internet and "keep [a] low profile until ...

Two Profiles
(Don Boudreaux) Tweet Profiles have just been published of two of my cherished friends – each of whom happens also to rank among the finest, ...

Facebook Creating A Tool To Tell You When Someone Impersonates Your Profile
... account, it will automatically send an alert to the original account owner. That person will then be prompted to identify if the profile in ...

Jared Fogle beaten by fellow inmates. Are high-profile inmates always at risk?
Christian Science Monitor Jared Fogle beaten by fellow inmates. Are high-profile inmates always at risk? Christian Science Monitor High-profile ...