Auto installation of Hp printer problems.

Is there a way to default/replace or remove the HP printers print drivers
from the NDPS Broker?

I have a corrupt driver on the NDPS server. If I assign drivers to a HP
printer it corrupts the spooler service on all Windows platforms. Printing
works fine once I configured the printer with no assigned print drivers and
manually installed the printer.  Other non-HP printers work fine.

NetWare 6.5 SP3.

0
David
12/26/2005 8:06:09 PM
novell.support.ndps-neps 2772 articles. 0 followers. Follow

does this help?

http://support.novell.com/techcenter/search/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=10023475html&sliceId=&dialogID=3522735

or

http://support.novell.com/techcenter/search/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=10058421html&sliceId=&dialogID=3522736

Suzanne Miles
Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection
http://support.novell.com/forums/
0
Suzanne

NDPS printer installation problem
Hopefully someone can help me with this one. We are running 6.5 with Win 98 workstations. I successfully installed a dot matrix printer to a workstation, but when I try to install an HP 2100 laser printer I get the following message: Error Message:iPrint driver install-Unknown installation error (1223) Error Group: iPrint driver install error code 1223 Before trying to install the printer, I copied the necessary files from the HP CD to the workstation and then installed the driver in iPrint using the "system" option. I was logged in as Admin while doing this. But when I the...

NDPS HP Printer problem After Upgrade
We have about 12 printers in our department, all of them HP8150 with jetdirect cards. I have the HP Gateway Installed. Everything was working perfectley for the last year, until I installed the NW6SP5e upgrade. When I first start the print server everything is O.K. but after a few minutes the print jobs do not get sent out. I have to unload the Print Manager and then reload it and the printers will begin to print. Any Ideas? Thanks Dave. The latest hp ndps gateways seem buggy. Try switching to novell gateway. Rodney People like cheese!! >>> <D...

Problem using iPrint to install NDPS printers
Hi All Im having an issue installing an NDPS printer using iPrint. Im running Netware 6.5sp5, iPrint v4.0.5. I have had no problems getting the manager and broker going, but when i attempt to install a printer, i get the following: Error: Create Printer Failure com.novell.service.ndps.NDPSExtendedException: Service Error: Unclassified server error Object Any ideas? Thanx Mike porterm@cput.ac.za schrieb: > Hi All > > Im having an issue installing an NDPS printer using iPrint. Im running > Netware 6.5sp5, iPrint v4.0.5. I have had no problems gett...

Problems loading Hp Network Printer when using NDPS
Hi, I am looking for a solution to loading the HP3055 LaserJet All-In-One printer on my server. Have had several problems in the past when trying to load HP All-In-Ones locally, but purchased an actual Network Printer. We are using NDPS. Is there a problem when the network printer has its own print server and then is also going through NDPS? If so, can you give me some solutions as to how to work around this? I am wondering if there is a conflict with the two print servers conflicting. Thanks Barb On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:49:26 +0000, bmorgan wrote: > We are u...

Problem installing iprint printer after installing MS021
All, During our testing of the latest MS patches we have found that we are unable to install iprint printers using the ipp webpage. Doing further testing we found that installing MS021 is where the problem is located. The error message displayed is as follows: Line: 44 Char: 4 Error: Object doesn't support his property or method Code: 0 URL: http://<servername>/ippdocs/isinstie.htm Any help appreciated! Paul Mattock Pepsico UK Ltd > Any help appreciated! Try this: http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?10100961.htm Regards Rolf Lidval...

iPrint (to install printer a& auto-remove any existing printers)
Hi all, I am wanting to use iPrint similiarly to NDPS, in a way so that when selecting a 'printer' from the iPrint Map it installs the printer and removes any other printer that may be installed on the workstation. (as NDPS can remove an installed printer when installing a new printer) Cheers Daniel Daniel, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of o...

Ndps remote printer management error , Cannot remotely install printers
Hi I have a netware 6 server sp4. Ndps Broker, and manager installed. client 4.90sp2. Cannot Push a printer using "ndps Remote printer management" get error "Refreshing group:\\tree\ (ou's the user is associated with)" "this object does not have remote printer management installed/setup" The above 2 x line keeps comming up with each OU group the user is associated with. I have tried the 4.80sp2 client but the errors are not visable" Thanks in advance Nick Could you please describe exactly how you configured remote printer manag...

hp installation problem
Hi all! I have hp pavilion dv6 1386et notebook with windows 7 home premium package. I tried to install suse. But there is something wrong.First I have tried to istall suse 10.3 but installation screen did not appear.Then I tried it with suse 11.2, it was hopeful than 10.3. Installation screen opened and after first rebooting screen have got frozen.So I reboot it manual.Installation only continued with failsave. It has finished, I heard sound of opening system but screen was black. Can anyone help me? -- slmrcn ------------------------------------------------------------------...

Problem Installing My Printer, and More :(((
Hello Friends, I am new to Linux, and particularly very new (beginner) to SuSE Linux. So forgive me if my questions may sound silly. I am not familiar with the system, operation, and nor with the terms used in Linux system. Here are my problems: 1- PRINTER PROBLEM: I have been trying to install my LEXMARK X1150 All in one printer (+scanner+copier) machine to my computer, but i have been failing at each time. I tried to search about it in the internet and found some nice web sites explaining it, but i couldn't understand anything. My system is AMD Sempron 2800 (tm), 80 GB H...

how do you install HP printer?
I have installed the drivers HPLIP but I cant use the all in one HP printer, tried setting up the device in the HP tool box but it says I have to add user to lp group so I tried adding a lp user but I must haven't done it correctly as it still no work, so how do I add the lp user? I don't want to use cups printing. -- gandaran ------------------------------------------------------------------------ okay, I got this sorted out, the printer is working, problem was I mistakenly added new lp user group in groups and now I would like to remove this group from the li...

Problem with Installing printers
Hello, we are using iprint on a Netware 6.0 SP5-Server. Today i recognized that i cannot install printers via the webpage. When i click on "install printer" nothing happens and no error-message occurs. The page just reloads. I tried the iprint-Client 4.16 but it did not help. I read the threads concerning the security update KB912812 from MS but that does seem to be my problem because i don't get any error message (and the TIDs are related to Netware 6.5 with Apache2 and Tomcat4). This MS-update is installed on the machines. The clients are Windows2000 SP4 w...

NDPS Printer Install
I made some changes on the weekend and it now appears that the users cannot intall a new NDPS printer I have created. Not using iPrint on these XP stations and the users are just users, not administrators or anything else. RPM does nothing it appears and if I try to install the printer manually as the user I get the message "You do not have sufficient access to your computer to connect to the selected printer" I can install if I log in as an administrator. I don't recall this being a problem in the past, I am running the latest client (or at least 4.91sp1) and my ...

printer installation problem
I have a nw6 server with sp3 and edir 8.7.03 installed. My NDPS is version 3.03. I use imanager to enable iprint for serveral printers, seems OK. Then on client I use IE6 to connect for iprinting. with ip address :631/ipp. I download the nipp.exe and install and restart the client computer. The iprint client vewrsion is 1.10. When I access the iprint page again, I saw the printers that are iprint enabled, but when I click on install. I got an HTTP 404 error code. how can I solve it? David Make sure the workstation can resolve the address that the printer li...

NDPS Printer Install
Hi. We use NetWare 6.5sp2, NDPS Printing, diffr. HP Printers and WinXPsp1 as Clients. During the Installation of some Printer-Agents over Start/Proberties/Printer/... i get an Error called: this is not a valid network-address or network-name. Our Printer-Agents are installed over ip- only with the Novell SNMP Gateway and the Names are simple as PA0001... We can ping the Printers and we have tested the following: Install a Printer local on LPT1 and redirect the Port to the PA`s IP Address, its working. So, how can i find the Misconfiguration ? Big Thanks ! best regards Hi In...

Web resources about - Auto installation of Hp printer problems. - novell.support.ndps-neps

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...