adding printer to NW5.1 via printserver

Where can I find some directions on adding a printer that is connected to
a printserver that is directly connected to the netware server via a
router. All my workstations are connected to this server via the same
router. The printer is an HP2200 but not the network version. It was
originally attached to one of the workstations and attached to the server
via nptwin95. That option is not available in xp so hence the move to a
printserver box. Now I just need some guidance on how to make all the
connections work. Thanks.

Tom
0
tg
12/28/2005 7:34:24 AM
novell.support.ndps-neps 2772 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm not sure I understand the question.  The question is how to set up a printer
on an external print server as a NW printer?  using Iprint?  NDPS?  Queues?

Suzanne Miles
Volunteer Sysop, Novell Support Connection
http://support.novell.com/forums/
0
Suzanne