411 it's pconsole, 51 it's NWPMW32, 65 it's ???

I like to give some of my users controll over their print jobs.  In
Netware 3.x to 4.x it was pconsole.  In Netware 5.x it was NWPMW32.  I
don't seem to be able to find the same type of utility for Netware 6.5?
We don't like to give user access to nwadmin and the NWPMW32 I copied
from my 51 server (TID 10075273) to the 65 server won't display the
jobs.
0
mmccabe
12/30/2004 6:53:58 PM
📁 novell.support.ndps-neps
📃 2772 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1518 Views

Mmccabe,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)
http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html
Good luck!
Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
1/4/2005 9:30:36 AM
mmccabe@wjcs.com wrote:
> I like to give some of my users controll over their print jobs.  In
> Netware 3.x to 4.x it was pconsole.  In Netware 5.x it was NWPMW32.
> I don't seem to be able to find the same type of utility for Netware
> 6.5?  We don't like to give user access to nwadmin and the NWPMW32 I
> copied from my 51 server (TID 10075273) to the 65 server won't
> display the jobs.
It is simply the windows printer UI.
--
Regards, Kai Reichert