iManager not works, but apache works

hello,

question; the iManager works not. but the apache runs, i can access
webpages over the remote manager.

how do i have to configure iManager, to work with?

thanks for ideas
0
no
1/19/2006 7:47:01 AM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> hello,
>
> question; the iManager works not. but the apache runs, i can access
> webpages over the remote manager.
>
> how do i have to configure iManager, to work with?
>
> thanks for ideas
Is iManager installed?

You can check by going to NWCONFIG > Product Options > View...installed
products > iManager 2.5.0  Novell iManager 2.5, or something similar,
should be listed.

If Apache is running, the URL should be http://Servername or
IPaddress/nps/iManager

What error do you receive when you enter-in the above URL?

-Mike
0
mhurd

iManager not working, Apache problem
On Netware 6.5 sp6, I did install iManager, i am not able to reach the iManager page on http:<ipaddress>/nps/iManager. I check my apache server, i type ap2webdn or apache2 at the server's console to check if apache admin server is working. It says unknown command, unable to find load file Apache2. I checked on the GUI interface of Netware the installed products, it says iManager and Apache admin server are installed. I did reinstalled them many times, with the same results. What is going on? It seems my Apache has an issue? Thank you. Michel D. -----BEGI...

iManager not working
Hello, I have a OES SP2 Linux server running Apache2 and Webaccess. It took a bunch of work to get all that going and I'm almost ready to put it into production. but now I get a 404 Object not found error when trying to start iManager (http://serverip/nps/imanager.htm) I think the problem is related to SSL because when I type http://servername the webpage comes up just fine but https://servername gives a 504 Gateway timeout error. How do I get SSL working? It works just fine by default on my other Linux server. I have verified that in Yast SSl is enabled for apache2. T...

iManager not working
Test Lab work - preparing for our upgrade from NW6 sp4 to OES sp1/NW65/sp4. On lab, unable to get into iManager to update our Cluster license file. Secure ports are not working. Suspect SSL certificate may have expired. Do we uninstall/reinstall iManager, Certificate Server - or what? Thanks in Advance! Jim James Hevener wrote: > Test Lab work - preparing for our upgrade from NW6 sp4 to OES > sp1/NW65/sp4. > > On lab, unable to get into iManager to update our Cluster license file. > Secure ports are not working. > > Suspect SSL certificate m...

imanager not working
I have bm3.7 / nw6 - most recent patches on both. I cannot get imanager to come up on this server. It works on all of the other servers - have tried the public and private ip addresses. Same error comes up every time - 504 Gateway Time-Out any suggestions Thanks hi, do you have NAT enabled on the public interface of the server? If you do, did you disable NAT implicit filtering in inetcfg/tcpip? Do you have SET NAT DYNAMIC MODE TO PASS THRU=ON in the autoexec.ncf? -- Cat Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Hi Cat, NAT is enabled on the public...

After upgrading iManager, nps and imanager don't work
Upgraded to iManager 2.0.2 from NW6 basic and wish i hadn't. I had to install Tomcat 4 along wiht it and ever since, I can't access nps or the new imanager, both just give internal error webpages when I access them. I have covered every TID out there. Tomcat33 is still running fine, i think. I have noticed on the logger that when tomcat4 loads, it gives 3 different 'digester errors' SEVERE: Parse Error at line 26 column24: The content of element type "security-constraint" is incomplete. must match ..... The two others deal with "web-app&quo...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as ´┐ŻBeing Configured´┐Ż. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

Imanager not working
Netware 6.5 imanager 2.0 Clicking imanager icon on remote manager page brings the following error ======= Novell iManager does not respond on "ip" iManager is not installed at "context" Would you like to continue searching for iManager? ======= Help please Kumar If you go to https://serverip/nps/iManager.html Does it open? If you type java -show, do you see two catalina services? If you type modules apache* do you have a couple apachec.nlms running? -- Jared Novell Support Forums SysOp Senior Systems Engineer for Data Technique, INC. http:/...

iManager does not work
Hi! After configuring one of our NW 6.5 SP2 server as SLP-DA, iManager on this server does not work! Internet Explorer says something like "Server error.. .., server overloaded...or error in CGI-Script..., error 500). If I remove SLP-command from AUTOEXEC and restart server, everything works! So, the reason is SLP! Our second server (without SLP) works fine too! Any suggestions? Stefan Sschmeinck, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been...

imanager does not work
I have recently migrated a nw 5 server to a nw 6.5 server. I have done a post install of imanager, and many other applications. I am unable to access imanager. I can access remote manager, but when I select the imanager button, I get a message saying Novell iManager does not respond on <server_ip> Unable to find iManager in this eDirectory container.Would you like to continue searching for iManager? If I select yes, nothing really happens. I have gone and downloaded imanager 2.6 and installed it. I get the same thing. I can not access the server's remote manager through https,...

iManager does not work
Hi! After configuring one of our NW 6.5 SP2 server as SLP-DA, iManager on this server does not work! Internet Explorer says something like "Server error.. ..., server overloaded...or error in CGI-Script..., error 500). If I remove SLP-command from AUTOEXEC and restart server, everything works! So, the reason is SLP! Our second server (without SLP) works fine too! Any suggestions? Stefan i'd suggest re=-posting this in the imanager forum for an answer. -- Cheers! Richard Beels http://www.dsi-consulting.com Collaboration without complication ...

Imanager not working 503 apache error
Imanager 2.7 tomcat 5 apache 2.2 SLES 10 sp3 oes 2 sp1 I noticed Imanager stopped working after the installation of Iprint. It looks familiar from the Netware days when the Tomcat keys had to be recreated. the proxy pass ports are on 9009 and nothing else is listening on this port. Not sure how to recreate those in SLes. Any help would be appreciated. thanks -- leojarama ------------------------------------------------------------------------ leojarama;2064761 Wrote: > Imanager 2.7 > tomcat 5 > apache 2.2 > SLES 10 sp3 > oes 2 sp1 > I no...

Imanager not working
I have never been able to use Imanager. I have spent a LOT of time searching through TID and fixing and nothing seems to fix this. It simply doesn't work. I have reinstalled, manually opened ports, typed exact syntax, with all the "renaming options" and still nothing. I've heard of others having this same problem and by they didn't seem to have a fix for it either. Does anyone have answer to how to get Imanager working for the first time? Thanks. John Hammon: > Does anyone have answer to how to get Imanager working for the first time? ...

LDAP / Apache / iManager not working after 6 to 6.5
Upgrade from NW6 sp3 to NW6.5 sp1b using overlay CD Multiserver all others NW6 sp3, upgraded server is Master Replica Apache messages: LDAP initialization failed Configured LDAP was found ready to use *Master[IP ADDRESS] ldap_simple_bind : Can't contact LDAP server (81) *Master[IP ADDRESS] down LDAP initialization failed. Check LDAP and restart apache. tested LDAP with the following results: ldap_simple_find failed: 81(Can't contact LDAP server), dn:.cn=admin.o=dud other item looked at is the port 636 is not bound in tcpcon Check \etc\hosts, ensure that the 1...

iManager, WebAccess and Apache admin don't work
Sorry of this is the wrong Forum, let me know where I should post if it is. I have a NW65 server at home, simple setup not supporting users other than me. I updated from SP5 to SP6 a couple of days ago and now Tomcat doesn't seem to be working. When I try accessing the Apache ADMIN page @ port 2200 I get a service unavailable, same when I try using WEBACCESS and iManager. I've restarted the server a dozen times allready, I've checked the certificates with PKIDIAG and restarted Tomcat and checked for errors. Things seem to be working properly, but still nothing. Can a...

Web resources about - iManager not works, but apache works - novell.support.imanager

Index of /wordpress
Name Last modified Size Description Parent Directory - imanager/ 04-Mar-2011 17:26 - squareads/ 17-Mar-2011 00:43 - wp-content/ 04-Mar-2011 17:25 ...

Apple iPod event predictions, long shot edition
Everyone knows we'll get iPods with cameras and a new iTunes, but what else might we see?

DIGITIMES Green energy news
DIGITIMES Green energy news

BT & Huawei achieve real-world super channel speed of 3Tbps
Speed achieved over a fully-managed core Flexgrid optical network Record spectral efficiency of 5.97bit/s/Hz Equivalent to transmitting around ...

Huawei - Products Lifecycle
Worldwide - My Huawei - Log out - Log in Cloud Computing Service Delivery Platform NGBSS Digital Home Enterprise Business Wireless Access Fixed ...

Huawei Products - Huawei
Corporate Enterprise Consumer Carrier Contact Us - Worldwide - Login - Register - Quick Links Products & Solutions By Industry How to Buy Partners ...

Huawei Products
All Products Solutions Case Studies Documentation Center News & Announcements Home Worldwide Login My space Log Out Register Contact Us Networking ...

NPR clarifies its code of ethics for acquired shows - India Gazette
An update to NPR's ethics handbook released Thursday clarifies which staffers and shows should abide ...

NetWare 6 Server Management
With an eye towards passing the Netware 6 CNE exam, this chapter explains the ins and outs of managing a Netware 6 server.

The Linux BeaconNovell Delivers Open Enterprise Server, Preps SUSE Professional 9.3
Novell Delivers Open Enterprise Server, Preps SUSE Professional 9.3 by Timothy Prickett Morgan Novell said this week that it has begun shipping ...