Imanager 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 (nothing happen)

Hi there
i just tried to install (without succes) Imanager 2.0.1 to my Netware 6.0
server running BM 3.8.
the goal is to manage RULES in webaccess browser mode.

the install (GUI mode) seem to work OK, no errors
i then, restart the server (to ensure that Apache and Tomcat restart)
when i log to the server IPadress:2200, i still see 1.2.2 (normal) ??

thank's in advance

martin.chamberland@nospam.mcc.gouv.qc.ca
Martin

0
ChApY
8/31/2004 12:44:54 PM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ChApY

> when i log to the server IPadress:2200, i still see 1.2.2 (normal) ??

No, you should be using
https://serveripaddress/nps/iManager.html

2200 is the old iManager, it now has been changed into a servlet.

--
Jared L Jennings
Novell Support Forums SysOp
> No, you should be using
> https://serveripaddress/nps/iManager.html
> 2200 is the old iManager, it now has been changed into a servlet.
ok, thank's, it seem to work (more), i receive the SSL popup and accept it
after that, it search a bit and give me error ON

(https://servername/nps/servlet/portalservice?NPService=iManagerContainer&se
tContainerOn=true

enable to find page!

thank's for your help by the way!

0
ChApY
9/1/2004 11:47:59 AM
Hum, you might post your portalservlet.properties file from
tomcat/4/webapps/nps/web-inf/

SSL might not be enabled.
have you run through the iManager configure steps since the upgrade?
https://serverip/nps/servlet/configure

--
Jared L Jennings
Novell Support Forums SysOp
Systems Analyst with Data Technique, INC.
ICQ# 27902780
Using XanaNews 1.16.4.2
0
Jared
9/1/2004 7:02:50 PM
ok, i fix the problem with the "configure step"
now, i can log in,  it seem to be pretty slow tought, but at least, it work

thank's for your HELP!

Martin

0
ChApY
9/2/2004 12:31:35 PM
It could be because of java memory. You might need to make some
adjustments.
Also the first login is usually slow because of the certificate
verification process.

I believe there are some TIDS available on both of the subjects I just
mentioned.

--
Jared L Jennings
Novell Support Forums SysOp
Systems Analyst with Data Technique, INC.
ICQ# 27902780
Using XanaNews 1.16.4.2
0
Jared

imanager 1.2.2 vs 2.0.1
hi 1.2.2 has the iprint stuff for creating/managing/etc iprint 2.0.1 does not. Where did it go? Phil, having the iPrint snapins is not a question of the iManager version. It is a question if you have the snapins itself or not :) If you tell us what iManager version you have on which platform and where you got ti from we might be able to help. -- Regards, Kai Reichert Novell Support Forum Sysop Computers can never replace human stupidity. The title says it all. It shows up in 1.2.2 It does not show up in 2.0.1 "Kai Reichert" <kai.reichert@spam...

iManager 1.2.2 to 2.0.2 Upgrade
I've been running GW 6.5 WebAccess on the following system configuration: Netware 6.0 SP4 eDirectory 8.7.3 SP2 IR JVM 1.4.1 SP6 Novell Enterprise Web Server Tomcat 3.3 Apache 1.03 iManager 1.2.2 Yesterday I made the following change: Upgraded iManager to v2.0.2 and Tomcat to v4.0. This change broke GW WebAccess. I'm getting the following error when I try to get into GW WebAccess. It appears to pop up as it tries to bring up the login page. Server Error This server has encountered an internal error which prevents it from fulfilling you...

updated 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 but still shows 1.2.2
I just reinstalled the SBS 6 with the NW6 SP3 Overly cd and i put web access, iprint, dhcp/dns, naas on the initial install. I then proceded to upgrade edir to 8.7.1 ( i updated jvm and the other stuff that 8.7.1 required first) and everything went great. I then udated imanager from 1.2.2. to 2.0.1 and the install went as expected no errors or anything. Here is the problem when i surf to iManager with internet exploder 6 it shows me i am using 1.2.2. I read the instructions and they talk about some migrating but the direction don't match imanager 1.2.2 (i assume they are reffe...

imanager 2.0.2 installed but showing 1.2.2
I just installed imanager 2.0.2 but when i visit https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2200 i dont see anything in web manager. when i got to https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx i get the web manager and i click on "open imanager" i get redirected to imanager but it is version 1.2.2???? what is the path to my new install? netware 6 sp4 imanager 2.0.2 edir 8.7.1 :( rdixon@wvbep.org, iManager 2.x uses a different URL than iManager 1.x The URL for 2.x is https://<server_ip_address>/nps/iManager.html -- //Niclas Ekstedt ____________________________________ Niclas Eksted...

From 2.1.2 to 3.1 or 2.1.2 to 3.0.13 to 3.1

removing iManager 2.0.2 and reinstalling iManager 2.0.2

iManager 1.2.2 #2
Hi, I have a NW6 SP3 server which runs BM37. I am in the process of upgrading to BM38 and I am running through the pre-requests. One of which is to upgrade iManager to 2.0.1. This can be done by either install iManager on a networked PC or upgrading the version on the server. I have tried installing it on a PC however, after the install it reports some errors, when you look at the log file is VERY lenghty and doesn't mean much to me. When the browser opens it tries to connect on the ipaddress of the pc\imanager......It basically doesn't work. What I need is a meth...

How to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2?
I have 2.1.1 wokring fine and I have spent a lot of time making it just right but I want to make sure I have the latest & greatest so I am trying to get 2.1.2 to work so I can upgrade. When I try to set-up 2.1.2 I get a few errors such as: Could Not Load Skin: ~/Portals/_default/Skins/_default/admin.ascx Error: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.40607\Temporary ASP.NET Files\dnn212\295dc47c\1861dacc\3z6nxty1.0.vb(159): error BC30560: 'admin_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'. Is there a simple way to upgrade from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2? RDD Iff you have not made any cha...

Version 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 upgrade
Hi folks, I upgraded from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2 last night. In case anybody wants it, I created a ZIP file containing the changed RUNTIME files - all you need to do is extract and ftp over the top of your 2.1.1 install - assuming you've NOT MODIFIED anything yourself... ;) Get the ZIP file here. Hope someone finds it helpful. joel joelblogs.co.uk...

Firefox 1.0 for windows and imanager 2.0.2
--____BAETNZRIFGXVDIVHAEWE____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Clicking on BM3.8 filter configuration then clicking the browse button to = locate the server nothing happens. Works fine in Explorer. Is there a fix for this? Do we have to wait for imanager 2.5? cheers --____BAETNZRIFGXVDIVHAEWE____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____QMMFOPWKIBABQOBUBUMA____" --____QMMFOPWKIBABQOBUBUMA____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML>&...

iManager 2.0.2 #2
If I try to change the location of the roll forward logs in iManager 2.02 from the _Netware directory it won't let me change volume locations,with the Yes turned on . Manual backup of eDir does work. Paul Burggraaf pburggraaf@gov.nl.ca, No, I wouldn't suppose that this is possible to do, since the RFL are currently in use. The RFL goes into use as soon as the eDir database is opened. You need to first turn off RFL and then change the locataion when you turn it back on. -- //Niclas Ekstedt ____________________________________ Niclas Ekstedt, CNA, CNE, CNS N...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2
Name: R. Bijster Product: Firefox Summary: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 Comments: I want to report that Windowsbrowser V 6.0.2900_SP2, 12 seconds faster started then FireFoxbrowser. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nl; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2 ...

where to get dnn 2.0.2 (not 2.0.1 beta 2)
where can i get the new version? on dotnetnuke.com there is only version "dotnetnuke 2.0.1 (beta 2)" for download. but the protal is running on 2.0.2 ... other question: 2.0.1 b2 is running on access and (other ver.) on mssql. the access-powerde version ist mutch slower; not only a bit; it's nearly not pos. the work with it. why? 1) 2.0.2 is not yet available for download. As soon as it is, you will see it on the download page at DotNetNuke. 2) The MS Access version was created to prove the validity of the DataProvider model. Jet SQL is very limited compared to T-SQL and...

iManager 2.5.0 and Nsure 2.0.1 and NW65Sp3
Hi, Has anyone got imanager 2.5.0 on a nw65sp3 server running with the nsure 2.0.1 (latest build) running? Twslex10, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com. - You could also try posting your message again. Ma...

Web resources about - Imanager 1.2.2 to 2.0.1 (nothing happen) - novell.support.imanager

Index of /wordpress
Name Last modified Size Description Parent Directory - imanager/ 04-Mar-2011 17:26 - squareads/ 17-Mar-2011 00:43 - wp-content/ 04-Mar-2011 17:25 ...

Apple iPod event predictions, long shot edition
Everyone knows we'll get iPods with cameras and a new iTunes, but what else might we see?

DIGITIMES Green energy news
DIGITIMES Green energy news

BT & Huawei achieve real-world super channel speed of 3Tbps
Speed achieved over a fully-managed core Flexgrid optical network Record spectral efficiency of 5.97bit/s/Hz Equivalent to transmitting around ...

Huawei - Products Lifecycle
Worldwide - My Huawei - Log out - Log in Cloud Computing Service Delivery Platform NGBSS Digital Home Enterprise Business Wireless Access Fixed ...

Huawei Products - Huawei
Corporate Enterprise Consumer Carrier Contact Us - Worldwide - Login - Register - Quick Links Products & Solutions By Industry How to Buy Partners ...

Huawei Products
All Products Solutions Case Studies Documentation Center News & Announcements Home Worldwide Login My space Log Out Register Contact Us Networking ...

NPR clarifies its code of ethics for acquired shows - India Gazette
An update to NPR's ethics handbook released Thursday clarifies which staffers and shows should abide ...

NetWare 6 Server Management
With an eye towards passing the Netware 6 CNE exam, this chapter explains the ins and outs of managing a Netware 6 server.

The Linux BeaconNovell Delivers Open Enterprise Server, Preps SUSE Professional 9.3
Novell Delivers Open Enterprise Server, Preps SUSE Professional 9.3 by Timothy Prickett Morgan Novell said this week that it has begun shipping ...