Error SINGLE VALUED ATTRIBUTE with roles in iManager

Hi,

when trying to add/delete roles in iManager 2.7 it gives error
SINGLE_VALUED_ATTRIBUTE, but no details for it, and changes do not
apply.

iManager debug log shows:
09/25/08 [10:08:10.882] ObjectAttribute.....146
com.novell.admin.ns.NamespaceException: SINGLE_VALUED_ATTRIBUTE: Unknown
Base Class
09/25/08 [10:08:10.883] RoleManagementTask..991 SINGLE_VALUED_ATTRIBUTE

I found this TID
http://www.novell.com/support/viewContent.do?externalId=3377357&sliceId=1

But it doesn't really help. Otherwise eDir seems healthy.

any ideas?

-sk
0
Sami
9/25/2008 10:28:29 AM
novell.support.imanager 4438 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Sami,

correct newsgroup. (http://forums.novell.com)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!