Vol Sys space problem - ifolder might be the problem

Hello,

This is the message that I get via email all day long:

Vol Sys Available Disk Space on server RE1 has returned to the GOOD State.

I have removed everthing I could.
The volume size is only 8G - I should had made it larger!

I think the reason for the problem might be " Ifolder" it is on the SYS
volume, I was told it should not be there!

Question: Can the Ifolder directory be moved to another volume and work?

If so, any suggestions on how to do it?

Thanks for your comments.

0
Jim
3/12/2010 3:16:00 PM
novell.support.ifolder 4327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Jim,
> Question: Can the Ifolder directory be moved to another volume and work?

Yes. There is a TID describing the procedure, but briefly:
1. Shut down ifolder
2. Copy the ifolder data dir
3. Change the references to said dir in httpd_nw_additions.conf

- Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Novell has a new enhancement request system,
or what is now known as the requirement portal.
If customers would like to give input in the upcoming
releases of Novell products then they should go to
http://www.novell.com/rms

0
Anders

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS.
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS. Comments: Does Google's Chrome browser block out Firefox? Am having a lot of trouble getting Firefox to run after I run Chrome. No trouble what-so- ever before running Chrome. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.1.249.1064 Safari/532.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see ...

Problems Problems Problems
So, I have OpenSUSE installed on my laptop and everything is working well, except the wireless. It almost seems that every time I run a KDE distro I can not get the internet to work. I've run YaST and used iwconfig. nothing is working for me. Please help -ZAD -- zadnik18 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ someone is going to tell you to supply some more information 'My wireless doesn't work - a primer on what I should do next - openSUSE Forums' (http://tinyurl.com/6peanc) this is one of the stick...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Hans Halvorsen Email: capricorn_at_online.no Product: Thunderbird Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: Hi, I downloaded Thunderbird some time ago, and I was over-satisfied whit it and how well it worked. In fact it worked 100% PERFECTLY UNTIL I got an newer update version of it. Since then I' ve had nothing BUT trouble! I've checked adresses, notes, password, deleted accounts and made new one's, checked sign-ins and sign-outs, passwords inside and out, upside and down, so many times that my frustration now is about to turn into pure and major ...

Problems, problems, problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: Problems, problems, problems Comments: I use FF all the time for work - I'm a software tester - the add-ons are invaluable. But v3.5 really has been a disappointment. It just keeps hanging all the time. And when Internet Explorer windows pop up, FF often just dies. It can't even restart itself - I have to manually kill the process every time; every update, every add-on that updates, "restart" fails - it's so frustrating. I hope v3.6 will be addressing this - PLEASE! Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7....

Problems problems and problems.
Name: A.A. Product: Firefox Summary: Problems problems and problems. Comments: I am not specific, but in short I can not use This site to listen music anymore, while I can in IE explorer. Just to let you guys know, new version messed something up. http://hypem.com/ Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Problem after problem...
I'm done doing this. I can't setup .TEXT and the developer has next to nothing on his help page. For the past month I've been trying to set this up on my server and I'm done with it. My server is running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP1, IIS 6.0, ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2000. I've never been able to run a remote query to SQL Server 2000. I've never been used to SQL 2000 and I've never liked it. I would like to use SQL 2005 if my server were capable, but that's not happening. Every query to the box is expecting SQL Server 2005 and just errors out. I don't know ho...

Problem with my problem?
Hi, folks. Three days ago, I posted that Sunbird was refusing to import the ICS file from the Firefox Calendar Extension. Nobody replied, so I can only assume that one of three situations exists: 1) The file is corrupt, and no one wants to give me the bad news; 2) This is a known problem with Sunbird, but no one knows the solution; 3) Everyone is hard at work 24/7 trying to figure out the solution to my problem (LOL). I've already discovered that I can copy and paste each event from the calendar extension to Sunbird one by one. Before I devote many hours of my life to th...

Problems Problems
Hi all,Well i am trying to use visio files in my application... I have added the libraries which are required for .NET to embed visio files...Bt it seems not to be working whenever i click files frm my .NET application bt it opens in Visio editor...Thanks in advance Regards,Srinivas RamanujanWords offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth !!!!!  Post Your Code for better understanding Your Problem.- Hardik (Software Developer,Surat,India)Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on this post if it helped you. Well actually i...

problems, problems
Name: gabriel sanchez Email: deliverezeatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: problems, problems Comments: how can i set up google search box next to my address bar and keep it that way? When installing an app from a site it just disrupted my set up and mozilla does not offer direct support anywhere Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide...

problem? what problem?
I just wanted to say is: Opensuse 11.2 gives many problems in comparison to other linux and possibly other previous opensuse. lol!lol!lol! I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. I like to...MOVE IT! rotfl! -- batou ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Crack is bad for you, you should lay down the habit. -- *it*'s all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed, all in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need and more than ever, I hope to neve...

problems,problems
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: problems,problems Comments: I once loved Firefox, lately it just plain sucks, the latest version 3.6 something will no longer me to listen to MLB.com or Glenn Beck. It is also way slower (even with W7 and new machine). It always seems to be downloading updates and wasting my time. Guess I'll see how Google Chrome works! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a ...

GW7 And Russian
GW7 Rus on the Xp Proof SP2. GW Classic Quoting work from time to time !! : ( Only if i receive mail from other Gw7 client with ONLY ENGLISH TEXT - QUOTING (classic GW) work Ok when answer. If in the Body or Subj - Russian... Will be work or no Quoting - ..... may be yes ... may be no : (( ANy body have some problem ?? How resover ?? Serg -- please post an example of the problem. > please post an example of the problem. How post text WITH RUSSIAN in this forum ? Or post screen as BMP file ? Serg Maybe you can post the message source for a mail that ...

GW7 And Russian
First problem in GW7 client RUS (when use RUSSIAN mail and quoting) - please read below. Thread with subj: "GW7 And Russian - Problems... problems... problems " This second discovered problem: NLD9 (rus). Install GW7 client. Configure GW client for sending mail in: Mime-type: KOI8-R Create new mail with Russian Subj and body example: subj: ����� ����� ��� body mail: ����� ���� ��� Bat recepinet (skoltogyan@mail.ru) have problem: Subj - Read OK russian Mail Body - can not read RUSSIAN TEXT... This header received mail (this bad mail ): From ksr@ami.ua Mon Oct...

Problems problems.....what am I missing ??
Im getting desparate for help now guys....PLEASE can someone try to assist me. I have searched this forum, tweaked and changed my code several times and I STILL cant get it to work.The current state of play is I commented out ALL my dynamically added extender controls and then attempted to add one by one to see whats going wrong. I am now getting ANOTHER different error. I think something strange is going on but cant work out what it is.  My current error is thrown in RenderScriptINternal from ExtenderControlBase and is due to the value returned from GetTargetProperties being null. The ...

Serious SYS vol problem
This is a Netware 6, edir 87.3.4 patched, server. We've been having replica/obituary problems with it lately, so I was running an -XK3 dsrepair on it this morning preparing for the backlink process. Near the end, I got a red screen with memory allocation errors that caused me to end the repair, and more memory errors back at the console prompt. To free up the memory, I rebooted the server and that's when the trouble started. It comes back, and I'm able to see all the volumes, but it "appears" that the SYS volume is missing most of its folders. I can't browse...

Web resources about - Vol Sys space problem - ifolder might be the problem - novell.support.ifolder

Malcolm Turnbull's first 100 days as Prime Minister: Successes and problems
December 23 marks 100 full days as Prime Minister for Malcolm Turnbull. How has he fared? Lisa Cox looks at his successes and the headaches. ...

'Deported' from Pakistan: Dean Jones says visa problem was 'my fault'
When the former Test batsman turned up at Islamabad airport at the weekend he didn't count on his arrival becoming an international incident. ...

Where will ISIS attack next? Christmas travel a problem for intelligence agencies
IT’S that time of year when we let our guards down, when we relax and look forward to spending time with our loved ones over the festive break. ...

China's Shenzhen ignored warnings of waste problem a year before landslide disaster
A government official warned a year ago that China's boomtown Shenzhen would run out of space to dump building waste. On Sunday his worst fears ...

Malcolm Turnbull's first 100 days as Prime Minister: Successes and problems
December 23 marks 100 full days as Prime Minister for Malcolm Turnbull. How has he fared? Lisa Cox looks at his successes and the headaches. ...

Lawler: "Yes, Houston will have a problem next year"
Some thoughts on the Houston housing market from housing economist Tom Lawler: Earlier this week I sent out a message with a link to the Houston ...

Court secrecy is a dangerous problem
Recently unveiled documents in the Remington faulty-trigger case show court secrecy can lead to unnecessary deaths, says Arthur Bryant.

Yesterday’s technologies, today’s problems
When I first heard the story, I didn’t believe it. I mean, really, a Paris airport forced to shut down because a computer running Windows 3.1 ...

Michael Moore Reveals European Solutions To American Problems
... that we as Americans should also enjoy: free (University) education, child care, maternity leave, paid vacation, health care for all. Problems ...