iFolder version to access files on a NetWare server

Hello

Could someone tell me with which iFolder version I am able to sync a folder on my
NetWare server?

Thank's
Sebastian
0
Sebastian
6/14/2010 10:42:56 AM
novell.support.ifolder 4327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sebastian Eichinger,
> Could someone tell me with which iFolder version I am able to sync a folder on my
> NetWare server?

Can you elaborate? To have the ifolder store on NW you need 2.x

- Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Novell has a new enhancement request system,
or what is now known as the requirement portal.
If customers would like to give input in the upcoming
releases of Novell products then they should go to
http://www.novell.com/rms

0
Anders
6/14/2010 12:02:24 PM
Anders Gustafsson wrote:
> Sebastian Eichinger,
>> Could someone tell me with which iFolder version I am able to sync a folder on my
>> NetWare server?
>>
> Can you elaborate? To have the ifolder store on NW you need 2.x
>
> - Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
>   The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)
>

> Novell has a new enhancement request system,
> or what is now known as the requirement portal.
> If customers would like to give input in the upcoming
> releases of Novell products then they should go to
> http://www.novell.com/rms

Hello Anders Gustafsson

Thank you for the answer.

At the moment we have all data on NetWare 6.5 SP8 servers and the future will/should
be OES2 Linux servers.
Must we first migrate all data onto OES2 Linux without NSS and then use iFolder 3.x,
or is there another way?

Sebastian
0
Sebastian
6/14/2010 2:20:53 PM
Sebastian Eichinger,
> At the moment we have all data on NetWare 6.5 SP8 servers and the future will/should
> be OES2 Linux servers.
> Must we first migrate all data onto OES2 Linux without NSS and then use iFolder 3.x,
> or is there another way?

You mean that you have ifo,der 2.x now, running on NW and want to migrate to 3.x on
Linux? If that is the case, then just set up a 3.x ifolder server and change the
clients. They will then sync to the new server and the data will be there.