iFolder Client Could not start [Failed to create Flaim DB]

Hi
My Customer resonse a user's ifolder client (3.8.0.8)could not
start , and I check it and find some information in error message of
iFolder below (Only one user , and he could login by web)
[SimiasException: Flaim error FERR_FILE_EXISTS FERR_FILE_EXISTS]
[CreateException: Failed to create Flaim DB.]

whether Client will create a DB when it first start up or not ?
I try to uninstall .NET 2.0 & ifolder client, I still get the same
result.
Who had seem similar issue like me, and could provide method for me ??

thanks!!

wyldkao

--
wyldkao

wyldkao
4/9/2012 9:36:02 AM
novell.support.ifolder 4327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

--____MNPOZWRZGCDVNTRSUQIQ____
	modification-date="Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:30:28 +051800"

This error FERR_FILE_EXISTS comes when the db is already accessed by one =
process and another process is trying to access the same.
Could you check if simias.exe is already running. If so, kill it and =
restart. =20

>>> wyldkao<wyldkao@no-mx.forums.novell.com> 4/9/2012 3:06 PM >>>

Hi
My Customer resonse a user's ifolder client (3.8.0.8)could not
start , and I check it and find some information in error message of
iFolder below (Only one user , and he could login by web)
[SimiasException: Flaim error FERR_FILE_EXISTS FERR_FILE_EXISTS]
[CreateException: Failed to create Flaim DB.]

whether Client will create a DB when it first start up or not ?
I try to uninstall .NET 2.0 & ifolder client, I still get the same
result.
Who had seem similar issue like me, and could provide method for me ??

thanks!!=20

wyldkao

--=20
wyldkao