Error -- Object reference not set to an instance ...

Hi!
iFolder 3.7 did work out ok for months (SLES 10 SP2 OES 2 SP1, Windows
XP Pro client, iFolder 3.7.1.21) and I'm very pleased. Now I see with
one of 6 iFolders that it does not synch ok anymore -- in log appear
just "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." error,
nothing more. And via client I see that x items not synchronized. Did
restart for machine ... same. All other iFolders on same machine just
ok. Did delete files (many) from this error iFolder, nothing.
Any ideas to proceed?
More thanks, Alar.

--
NovAlf

NovAlf
11/4/2009 10:16:01 AM
novell.support.ifolder 4327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi again!
Probably got it. Did delete respective for ifolder file in simias
changelog dir and ... it went back to OK!
Alar.

--
NovAlf
NovAlf's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=19735

0
NovAlf
11/4/2009 10:56:02 AM
hey,
i have the same mistake and  i could not delte the respective for
ifolder file in simias changelog dir.
The programm hangs up

--
wtpjoco
wtpjoco's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=69814
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=391469

0
wtpjoco
11/5/2009 2:36:03 PM
Hi!
Did You exit/quit iFolder Services before deleting?
Alar.

--
NovAlf
NovAlf's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=19735
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=391469

0
NovAlf

error “object reference not set to an instance of an object”
I develop a usercontrol in my windows application. I got a error. I can’t rectify the error. Please help me I have two .cs files one is  user.cs another is Form1.cs.  User.cs is usercontrol,Form1.cs is application.  The error is “object reference not set to an instance of an object” This program working well in .NET 1.1 Currentlly I am changed into .NET 2.0   What is differ from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0? // Code of user.cs using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.Drawing; using System.Data; using Syst...

strange “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error
Hello Certain pages on my asp.net site will crash when the page is submitted before the previous request is fully loaded in the browser. I get an “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error. If the page is allowed to fully load, the error will not occur. Anyone come across this? The environment is VS.net 2002 with framework version 1.0thanks My best guess would be that when the form is being submitted, it requires certain information that it cannot locate because that information has not finished loading, and is therefore null. If you don't think this is your problem, ...

String reference not set to an instance of a String. Parameter name: s error
I'm (attempting) implementing a customer membership provider for an application (code from the custom SQL membership provider video) and upon creating a new user in with a standard create user wizard control in debug mode, I get this error:  String reference not set to an instance of a String. Parameter name: s I semi-understand why but can't quite get it. Here's the method that throws the error:          ''' <summary>        ''' Encode p...

Many errors from Settings.Designer.cs - Settings.cs
I have a working Web Service which I can test and confirm, I've added this Web Services as a Web Reference to my C# project. The project is a Webpart for Sharepoint. When I build my application all of a sudden errors from Settings.Designer.cs - Settings.cs - Reference.cs, -all- of which are similar to these, which most repeat over and over.--------------------------------- 'global' is not a recognized attribute location. All attributes in this block will be ignored.Identifier expected.Expected class, deligate, enum, interface, or struct.{ expected.Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or ...

set reference to an instance
I have a page where I add records using 36 six textboxes. I have an if else statement where if the textboxes are blank an error message should appear but if they are all completed they are cleared after the data is submitted. When I add some information in all the textboxes and submit it the textboxes clear like they should but when I leave them blank it and submit I get an error message that states: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for mor...

Error Message: The Hidden expression for the table ‘tblContactInfo’ refers to the field ‘PL_Admin_ShowInKit’. Report item expressions can only refer to fields within the current data set scope or, if
  Hi     I have a old report that was pointing to a different database, and i changed the connection string for that report and changed the field names (As per my new stored Procedure). In some places I keep getting this run time error, i have tried looking for all the hidden references to this field and i cannot find any parameter that the old database had.  The error messages that i get are as follows: [rsFieldReference] The Hidden expression for the table ‘tblContactInfo’ refers to the field ‘PL_Admin_ShowInKit’. Report item expressions can only refer to fields wi...

errors errors errors..

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

Error setting up a Web Reference to a local Web Service
I'm getting the following error in VS2008 when attempting to add a Web Reference to a Web Service within a Web Application that will be consuming it. Both the web app and the service are on the same machine. I can access the Web Service directly with IE, though, which is what makes this a bit of a puzzle. "Unable to connect to the remote serverNo connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it "  Anyone have any ideas? I'm using Windows Server 2008, if that's of any help :) Hi tickled_Pink, Firstly, please make sure you give the ri...

getting error objref not set to instance with dropdownlist in footertemplate
I am getting an error: Object ref. not set to an instance of an object. I have the footer template where i have a dropdownlist box in it. I use the footer template to add a new row to datagrid.before i add the new row, i want to make sure the dropdownlistbox is not null. I am doing the following please help. one condition the following picklist gets populated only onselected index change of another combo box that is project:the user has to select the project in oreder to get the contracts filled:if the user does'nt make any selection for projects that time i get the error with object ref....

GoDaddy Login control Error, Server Error in '/' Application. error: 26
Hi,  I have developed a website in asp.net and published the webpages and database to the remote server as per the instructions of godaddy help site article. I have also updated the connection string in web config file so that it points to the database on remote server. Site was working fine when I tested on my local site. connection string also works fine on remote server, which is proved by the grid view information displayed on the home page, however when I go to the Login Page and try to login I get the below error message and the same error message when I try to create a new user ...

error
Dear all,i successfully installed this TimeTracker to my laptop and ready to test it out by creating new user. But, when i submit this error message appear:-   Server Error in '/TimeTracker' Application. The user instance login flag is not supported on this version of SQL Server. The connection will be closed. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException:...

String reference not set to an instance of a String. Parameter name: s .......help
 Heyi have a feed back form. when the user clicks on the submit button , all the information are stored in a text file. but now i am getting an error.......i cant figure it outcan someone please help me out. i am stuck.here is my code:<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="fbform.aspx.cs" Inherits="fbform" %><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" ><head runa...

Database is not showing up in IDE of VWD. “Object reference not set to instance of an object”.
Hello all,In visual web developer, the .mdf files where showing up in the database explorer until 2nd of march. But now it is not visible there. When I try to double click on that .mdf  file, VWD says “Object reference not set to instance of an object”. The only modification I made to the system is updating msn messenger to windows live messenger. I reinstalled VWD, but that was not helpful. Any idea what might have happened?Thanks Joseph Jameswww.beforeyoubuy.co.uk Try creating the connection to the server again and check if you are able to access the mdf file. RightClick on DataConn...

Web resources about - Error -- Object reference not set to an instance ... - novell.support.ifolder

European Terrestrial Reference System 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The European Terrestrial Reference System 1989 ( ETRS89 ) is a ECEF (Earth-Centered, Earth-Fixed) geodetic Cartesian reference frame , in which ...

Microsoft dismisses iPad Pro as “a companion device” and references old Steve Jobs stylus quote
... to be a companion device.” Laycock also said that “at one point in time, Apple declared that if there’s a stylus, that’s failure” – a reference ...

Can you spot these classic film references hidden in Pixar movies?
The animators at Pixar definitely love to throw in allusions to some of their favorite movies in their own films. Vimeo user Jorge Luengo Ruiz ...

Here's how to remove all Donald Trump references when you're online
... screen, a new Google Chrome extension can help. Here's how the Trump Filter works. The extension " searches the web pages you visit for references ...

See The Classic Movie References Found In Pixar's Greatest Films
... all well aware of just how clever Pixar movies are. These emotionally engaging stories are full of intricate themes and crammed with references ...

Worst passwords of 2015: Star Wars references sneak onto list
Enough with "123456" already! SplashData's annual list of the worst passwords in use includes some old favorites and some new sci-fi-inspired ...

Zootopia Trailer Adds a Godfather Reference to Disney Film - Collider
Watch a new trailer for the Disney animated movie Zootopia, which takes place in a world inhabited by talking animals and features Jason Bateman ...

Hillary Clinton Ends Democratic Debate With A Star Wars Reference
The other day, President Obama ended his White House press conference with a reference to The [...]

Review: Klipsch X20i Reference In-Ear Headphones
These Klipsch X20i Reference In-Ear Headphones are pretty darn fantastic, and worth every penny.`

The Force Is Strong With This Sportscaster Who Drops ‘Star Wars’ References Like A Jedi
The Force Is Strong With This Sportscaster Who Drops ‘Star Wars’ References Like A Jedi