Edirectory and Zenworks Desktop 7 with all patches

We have a Zenworks Desktop Management 7.0 con a SLES10 sp1 and the
version of Edirectory (8.8) and all the Zenworks Objects are out of
order, we upgraded to this version because we were getting a dsrepair
error.. What is the correct version of Edirectory to get the objects
back in order?  Thanks..


-- 
crobison
------------------------------------------------------------------------



0
crobison
4/14/2008 12:36:01 PM
novell.support.ifolder 4327 articles. 0 followers. Follow

3 Replies
347 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 33
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

Crobison,
> We have a Zenworks Desktop Management 7.0 con a SLES10 sp1 and the
> version of Edirectory (8.8) and all the Zenworks Objects are out of
> order, we upgraded to this version because we were getting a dsrepair
> error.. What is the correct version of Edirectory to get the objects
> back in order?  Thanks..
>
Define "out of order", as seen where? Also: What was the error you saw?

- Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

  Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com

Novell does not monitor these forums officially.
Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at
http://support.novell.com/enhancement

0
Anders
4/14/2008 12:38:32 PM
This is a known defect with C1 Snapins with the latest eDir on SLES10 SP1.

I'm not sure if the patch is public yet....

-- 
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.

"Anders Gustafsson" <AndersG@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message 
news:VA.00003294.01538338@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
> Crobison,
>> We have a Zenworks Desktop Management 7.0 con a SLES10 sp1 and the
>> version of Edirectory (8.8) and all the Zenworks Objects are out of
>> order, we upgraded to this version because we were getting a dsrepair
>> error.. What is the correct version of Edirectory to get the objects
>> back in order?  Thanks..
>>
> Define "out of order", as seen where? Also: What was the error you saw?
>
> - Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
>  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)
>
>  Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com
>
> Novell does not monitor these forums officially.
> Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at
> http://support.novell.com/enhancement
> 


0
Craig
4/14/2008 1:05:11 PM
Good Timing, It just went public.................

http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=F_dlFjRMNUk~

-- 
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.

"Craig Wilson" <craig_d_wilson@yahoo.com> wrote in message 
news:bEIMj.3367$Dh4.2703@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> This is a known defect with C1 Snapins with the latest eDir on SLES10 SP1.
>
> I'm not sure if the patch is public yet....
>
> -- 
> Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
> Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop
>
> Novell does not officially monitor these forums.
>
> Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
> These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.
>
> "Anders Gustafsson" <AndersG@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote in message 
> news:VA.00003294.01538338@no-mx.forums.novell.com...
>> Crobison,
>>> We have a Zenworks Desktop Management 7.0 con a SLES10 sp1 and the
>>> version of Edirectory (8.8) and all the Zenworks Objects are out of
>>> order, we upgraded to this version because we were getting a dsrepair
>>> error.. What is the correct version of Edirectory to get the objects
>>> back in order?  Thanks..
>>>
>> Define "out of order", as seen where? Also: What was the error you saw?
>>
>> - Anders Gustafsson  (Sysop)
>>  The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)
>>
>>  Discover the new Novell forums at http://forums.novell.com
>>
>> Novell does not monitor these forums officially.
>> Enhancement requests for all Novell products may be made at
>> http://support.novell.com/enhancement
>>
>
> 


0
Craig
4/14/2008 1:07:56 PM
Reply: