Linux Groupwise Client

--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____

We are running Groupwise 6.5 SP2 on a Netware server.  We have some linux =
clients installed so the Linux guys can connect.  They mentioned that in =
the Groupwise Linux Client that there is no Spell Checker.  Does anyone =
know where I can find the GW Linux Client with Spell checking ability or =
when they will come out with one.

Thanks

Cynthia Nakagawa
EDFUND
Network Administrator
916-526-8262

Excellence~Commitment~Integrity~Teamwork