dynamic local user policies

First let me say that I am not an admin guru. I teach at a small school
and have inherited the network admin business because I know a little more
than the other teachers.

Now here's the problem, we just got 25 new Dell 170's with XP Pro
operating system. I installed Novell client 4.90SP2. I can log in as admin
and see what I need/should, bypassing the windows workstation login
screen.  When I log in as a teacher or student, it takes me to the windows
workstation login but will not accept the password.

I don't want to have to install all users on each computer. I think what I
want to do is do something with DLUP, but how? where is it? etc.

Is there something else I am missing?  Should I use a different version of
client?  4.90SP2 is the only one that comes up from the download page when
I enter XP.

Please if someone could direct me and keep in mind I am stupid.

Thanks,

coco
0
coconut2012

Dynamic Local User will create the local user on teh PC when they login
to the NetWare server.

This is a part of the ZENworks product suite.  Please ask in the
Zen.desktops.?.install-setup forum where ? is teh version of Zen you
have.

--
Timothy Leerhoff
Principal Consultant

Remember:
"Whether you think you can do something or you think you cannot, you
are probably right."

All opinions expressed are mine alone.
0
Timothy