NES URL forwarding

Trying to get it working following
http://www.novell.com/documentation/lg/nw6p/adminenu/data/a2fesyp.html

I have it set to forward to fixed URL, but after server restart going to the
page that is supposed to forward I get 404

Any ideas?

Thanks

Seb

0
Sebastian
3/17/2004 11:37:14 AM
novell.netware.webserver 2692 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Sebastian,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
3/20/2004 11:57:11 AM
Sebastian Cerazy:

> I have it set to forward to fixed URL, but after server restart going to the
> page that is supposed to forward I get 404

I never got it to work right, was very happy that Apache for NetWare came
along - most everything in it works the way it is supposed to

Joe Moore
Novell Support Forums SysOp
http://just.fdisk-it.com
http://www.caledonia.net/jmdns.html