Clearing connections immediately on logout

--____SBUQUQSFKWBLJUQSZVPO____
	+0100"

NW65SP7
Running close to the licensing limit for number of users and receiving =
regular server warnings
Don't want to turn off the notifications as I need to keep an eye on this
(BTW can we still buy NW user licenses ?)
The physical number of concurrent users is within the license limit but =
the server seems to be hanging onto old connections
I seem to remember running into this problem several years ago and =
applying something to the autoexec.ncf to clear all connections immediately=
 on logout but I can't remember the commands
Can anyone help me with my bad memory please
Many thanks
Splash