Netstorage Secure then UN-Secure

Have a problem with Netstorage:  I log in under the secure website of
https://ipaddress:51443/oneNet/NetStorage and then after drilling down to
folder, the secure web site changes to
http://ipaddress:51443/oneNet/NetStorage/Documents.  Why??? does it go to
the unsecure site?
0
claudia
10/10/2005 8:54:04 PM
novell.netware.6x.storage 4914 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Claudia,

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com.
correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

http://support.novell.com/forums/faq_general.html

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
10/15/2005 8:36:54 AM
Hi Claudia

It is a known bug.
For NW65 this was solved in SP2.
With NW6 there's little hope:
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?10095843.htm

Peter

> Have a problem with Netstorage:  I log in under the secure website of
> https://ipaddress:51443/oneNet/NetStorage and then after drilling down to
> folder, the secure web site changes to
> http://ipaddress:51443/oneNet/NetStorage/Documents.  Why??? does it go to
> the unsecure site?

0
Peter

Web resources about - Netstorage Secure then UN-Secure - novell.netware.6x.storage

... (@Divine_Namjoo) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here ... @ Divine_Namjoo 486 ...

Danube University Krems - University for Continuing Education
Danube University Krems - University for Continuing Education

Information for Swinburne Staff
Information and Services for Staff at Swinburne University of Technology

Employees - Douglas College
Douglas College A-Z directory - myDouglas login - Employees - Visitors - Douglas College jobs - Contact us - Like Search About Douglas Becoming ...

RAW: Premier says minister stepping aside
Christy Clark announces that Multiculturalism Minister John Yap is leaving her cabinet

EVENT GALLERY - Trafalgar Castle School
... Information Uniform Appointments Event Gallery Event Registration Find People @ Trafalgar (eGuide) My Courses (Moodle) My eMail My Files (NetStorage) ...

Media Services - Akamai
Akamai cloud media solutions can help you engage your employees, monetize your audience and secure your content.

The Cloud: Getting Beyond the ‘Wow’ Factor
Inspired by the NAB Show and produced by NewBay Media, Connect 2 Media & Entertainment delivers news and insight regarding all areas of digital ...

Vimeo · GitHub
Build software better, together.