NW 6.0 vs 6.5 for upgrade path Pro's and Con's

Hello,
 I am the only NetWare 6 CNE in the IT Department where I work, and I have
been asked by my supervisor to write a one page report on the best path
for upgrade from NW 5.1.  So he is asking me whether we should be
upgrading each server individually to NW 6.0, or NW 6.5?  We currently
have already upgraded the Master Replica NetWare server and a Groupwise
5.5 EP2 GWIA/MTA NetWare Server to 6.0 SP3.  But he wants to know if we
should instead be upgrading the next 16 NW 5.1 servers to NW 6.5?  We tend
to upgrade each individual server over a 24 month period, and so we are
always in a mixed 5.1 and 6.x environment, so interoperability is
important.  We use Edir 8.6.2 SP3 currently on all servers.  I have heard
that NetWare 6.5 is not yet mature, but that 6.0 is.  And possibly because
of the lack of maturity of NetWare 6.5, there is some security issues like
the problems with NW 6.5 Overlay CD 1.1.  Can I get some official
suggestions for Pro's/Con's for upgrade from NW 5.1 to 6.0 vs 6.5 to put
into a document for presentation?  We need stability and performance, and
are not able to put up with alot of crashes, quirks or issues.  We use
Novell DNS, DHCP, GroupWise, NFS 3.0 on NW 5.1, and NDPS.  I would sure
appreciate being steered in the right direction for upgrades over the next
24 months.
Thanks,
Scott Branscum
Network Engineer, MCNE 4, CNE 6, Cisco CCNA
scottb@clackamas.edu
0
scottb

Duplicate post. Please do not cross-post the same query in multiple forums.
Thank you.
--
 Andrew C Taubman
 Novell Support Forums Volunteer SysOp