Netware 6.5 server install volume migration

I have an existing netware 5 server that will be removed and reinstalled as
a netware 6.5 server.  I was wondering if there is a good way to backup the
information on the data volume, specifically the trustees, and then restore
them to the new server.  My hope is to leave all of the users, groups, and
trustee information intact in the tree, remove the old server, install the
new 6.5 server, restore the data and then restore the trustee information.
Thanks.

0
Galen

--____UCCDFUUNPCQORMLKAAAP____

I have done this a couple of times with NetWare 6.5.  If you don't need to =
use the same server name, I would put the server into the tree and use the =
Novell Consolidation Utility to move the data to the new server.  This =
seems to keep all the trustees intact.  Then change your login scripts to =
fit the new server.  It also makes it easier to punt if a problem comes up =
because you still have your old server up and running.  You can then take =
it out of the tree at your leisure when you are sure everything migrated =
ok.