NetWare 6.5 + NetWare 5.1 in same tree

I have 7 NW65SP5 and 1 NW51SP8 nodes in the same tree, I need to patch
the NW65SP5 nodes to SP7, can I go straight from SP5 to SP7, or do I
need to go from SP6 to SP7, and how will that affect the NW51SP8 node?
thanks

--
Arjen_Robben

Arjen_Robben

You should be able to go direct -- the 5.1 SP8 should be ok here.

--
Barry Schnur
Barry
Arjen_Robben wrote:

> I have 7 NW65SP5 and 1 NW51SP8 nodes in the same tree, I need to patch
> the NW65SP5 nodes to SP7, can I go straight from SP5 to SP7, or do I
> need to go from SP6 to SP7, and how will that affect the NW51SP8 node?
> thanks

with netware you can always go straight to the latest support pack

--
Cheers,
Edward

Web resources about - NetWare 6.5 + NetWare 5.1 in same tree - novell.netware.6x.install

Novell NetWare vs. Microsoft networking

Netware • Tag • The Register

CAIA Lab FAQ