Netware 6.0 Installation

Had previous problems with this installation getting the OS to see the
Raid I controller. Got past that problem and seem to have installed all
the OS files. However, when I rebooted the server it won't load past a
point where it's in a continuous loop telling me it can't load the NLSAPI,
LSAPI, and NLSLSP.NLM's. Gives me a message saying they "Cannot be loaded
until CALNLN32 is loaded.

Tried loading CALNLN32, but received message "Unable to find load file
CALNLN32."

I have three screeens available to me at this time. The System console,
where I can type in commands and a Logger Screen where the messages keep
popping up every 10 secs about the missing nlm's.

I loaded MONITOR and was able to see most everything I should. However,
there are no Connections listed, but all storeage devices appear to be
there.

Also noticed I have no autoexec.ncf file. Always got one built
automatically in past installations. Did I do something wrong here also?

0
duke

Duke,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply.

- Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com in both the "free product support" and "paid product support" drop down boxes.
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is posted in the correct newsgroup. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our posting bot.

Good luck!

Your Novell Product Support Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0