Driver Instance Fails to Load During Netware 6.0.4 Install

--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____

During my installation of Netware 6.0.4, I come to the screen for Network =
boards and drivers.  No drivers are listed so I go to modify.  I then hit =
insert to add a network board driver.  I select the first driver on the =
list because I am using a 3C905-TX network board.  I enter 5 for the slot =
number, and the EA on the card for the Node Address.  I have tried =
selecting the driver using each frame type one at a time without any =
change in results.  I return to the first screen, hit continue, and get =
the message: The following driver instance failed to load and will be =
deleted: C:\NWSERVER\DRIVERS\TM\3C9XC.LAN SLOT=3D5 FRAME=3DEthernet_802.2 =
NAME=3D3C90XC_1_E82 (The device supported by the driver may be disabled.)

I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue.  I have =
downloaded the driver and loaded it from a floppy.  I moved the NIC from =
PCI slot 6 to PCI slot 5.  I have left the node address blank, and only =
filled in the slot number.  I have updated the BIOS.  I have tried using =
each frame type separately. =20

Thank you for your assistance,

Ryan