Can Netware 6.0 licenses be used on Netware 6.5 ?

Hello,

I have currently installed Netware 6.5SP5 on two servers. One is a HP
Proliant server. And the other is a backup server.

Anyway some one offered me licenses for Netware 6.0

Am wondering if they will work on NW6.5 ?. Apparently they never needed
them but I ain't sure they will work.

Any help appreciatted

Kevin
0
kevin

Duplicate post

And the answer is no, 6.0 licenses won't work on 6.5. (nor the other
way around).

--
Barry Schnur
Barry

If you need more licenses those offered are probably transferrable and
upgradeable to 6.5.  I'd check it out with Novell 1st though.

> Hello,
>
> I have currently installed Netware 6.5SP5 on two servers. One is a HP
> Proliant server. And the other is a backup server.
>
> Anyway some one offered me licenses for Netware 6.0
>
> Am wondering if they will work on NW6.5 ?. Apparently they never needed
> them but I ain't sure they will work.
>
> Any help appreciatted
>
> Kevin

0