unable to unlock screensaver after upgrade from netware 6.5 SP5 to Netware 6 SP6.

--____HZWSRIDOPQOGXTPYETVH____
	+0100"

After the upgrade of a netware 6.5 SP5 server to SP6, I can no longer =
unlock the netware screensaver. The message that appears on the console =
for a failed login is the following:

14-12-2006   8:11:44 :    NMAS-31200610.14-14
     NMAS.NLM intruder detection locked user account CN=3Dconsole.O=3DLICOM=

The parameters with which the screensaver is loaded are:
  NetWare Screen Saver
  Version 6.01.10   25 September 2006
  Copyright (c) 1997-2006 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved.
Module SCRSAVER.NLM load status OK
  Screen saver enabled: Yes
  Lock screen when saved: Yes
  Delay before saving screen: 240 seconds
  Automatically clear unlock portal: Yes
  Delay before clearing unlock portal: 60 seconds
Unlock without password : Yes
Universal password : No
LogEvents : No

Should universal password be enabled or not ?

Regards,
Hen