New DNS servers need to change Netware servers.

I need to know where to chage the DNS server ip address's that was loaded
at install time because our internet provider has changed DNS servers on
us. The place for primar and Secondary DNS servers.
0
bmcguire

> I need to know where to chage the DNS server ip address's that was
loaded
> at install time because our internet provider has changed DNS servers on
> us. The place for primar and Secondary DNS servers.
load INETCFG at the server console-->Protocols-->TCP/IP-->DNS Resolver
configuration
0
jvaz
11/16/2005 6:55:58 PM
jvaz,

> load INETCFG at the server console-->Protocols-->TCP/IP-->DNS Resolver
> configuration

or, if you're not using inetcfg for your configuration, directly edit:
sys:etc\resolv.cfg , then do "ws2_32 reload resolve" from the server
console.

--
Hamish Speirs
Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop.

http://haitch.net

(Please, no email unless requested. Unsolicited support emails will
probably be ignored)
0
Hamish
11/16/2005 8:53:18 PM
Thank you this fixed the issue.

> jvaz,
>
> > load INETCFG at the server console-->Protocols-->TCP/IP-->DNS
Resolver
> > configuration
>
> or, if you're not using inetcfg for your configuration, directly edit:
> sys:etc\resolv.cfg , then do "ws2_32 reload resolve" from the server
> console.
>
> --
> Hamish Speirs
> Novell Support Forums Volunteer Sysop.
>
> http://haitch.net
>
> (Please, no email unless requested. Unsolicited support emails will
> probably be ignored)

0
bmcguire
11/28/2005 3:51:46 PM