Hide "NET USE" C:\Windows\System32\net.exe prompt

--____HXVYWAWXUSKEVXKBAEOI____

On our logon script I'm currently mapping NetWare shares using the MAP =
command and Windows shares using the NET USE command. Everything is =
working fine and well its just that I'd like to completely hide the =
windows command prompt box at login. Close as I've come to a recommendation=
 was to minimize it but not to completely hide it.

as a example of what I'm currently doing: @CMD  /C START /M NET USE  R: =
\\servername\sharename

"@CMD" is evoking the external command. The "/C" is suppose to close after =
complete and the "START /M" starts the Command prompt minimized...

Any ideas on how to hide the command prompt net.exe all together???