NetWare SP 5

We are hopefully going to NetWare 5.1 SP 5 or 6 in the next 2 months.
I am
having to write a justification document.  I need to see the specific
fixes
in SP 4 and 5.  I went through the README and it list the known issues
with
the SP being installed but I am not seeing the specific fixes included
in
the SP.  I see the list of files at the bottom.  Where can I find
specific
fixes (i.e. TCPIP.nlm has been updated to prevent this abend, etc)?

Terry

I'm not aware there is one, sorry. IMO your management should have to
justify why you shouldn't apply the current SP.
--
 Andrew C Taubman
 Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp

 OneNet is better than nothing.NET

 Opinions expressed in the above text are not
 necessarily those of Novell Inc.

0
Andrew