Multiple logon id's for one account?

Is it possible for one account to have multiple logon id's?

For example: Ejoker and EAjoker log in to the same account?

--
ElephanteEd

ElephanteEd

Yes, one would be the actual user object name, then make an Alias with
the other name pointing to that user object.

--
Andrew C Taubman

Opinions expressed above are not
necessarily those of Novell Inc.
ataubman's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=34
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=447258

0
ataubman

Multiple top level O's to one multiple MAD ou's
Is there a way to create several drivers that each have one top level O that is associated or responsible for syncing to a seperate OU under the MAD domain? When I try to create the drivers the variable idv.dit.data.users is set by what is in the Driver set Global Config values under the item Users. -- glutch ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 8/12/2011 5:56 PM, glutch wrote: > > Is there a way to create several drivers that each have one top level O > that is associated or responsible for syncing to a seperate OU under ...

Extending XHTML's #fragment-id for multiple-ids-in-one
XHTML currently uses #fragment-id to reference a single location within an XHTML document, and this only uses a small fraction of all possible values for a #fragment-id. By using an unreserved character, multiple "sub"-#fragment-ids can be separated within a whole #fragment-id. This would maintain backwards compatibility while allowing new functionality to be added later. Comments about this idea would be appreciated. More details below. -------------------- The URI General Syntax [1] allows an optional fragment identifier at the end of the URI, and Section 4.1 s...

What's the setup for multiple unique domain names, multiple databases, one core of DNN DLL's?
I am planning to setup a shared hosting structure for hosting DNN for different sites. The sites are independent, they should not have access to files that affect each other, multiple SQL Server databases seem  a better way than a single one for easy database restores. Admin for each site is unique and they should not share anything from the admin area. Basically each site owner logs in to their own site, manages it without knowing/affecting anything about any other site or user. Me as a server admin, I just want to log in and create a new portal/site whenever a site needs o...

Vista's account protection: one click and it's gone
Vista's account protection: one click and it's gone James Bannan @ apcblogs *QUOTE* Recently we've been discovering some of the downsides of User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista. One of the things we found was how easy it is to turn off completely. David Flynn mentioned in a previous article a tool called TweakVista, and one of its features is to modify the behaviour of UAC, or turn it off completely. What worried us with TweakVista was the tickbox to turn UAC off entirely. There was no protected desktop popping up to ask whether we REALLY wanted to do this -...

One of the iManager's doesn't have 'Module Installation' under Configure?
Well, I'm a bit 'confused', one of the servers' imanager doesn't have the Module Installation showing under Configure. What to do? NW6.5SP5upd1 -- /fribse Please ask this in the iManager forum, thanks. -- Andrew C Taubman Novell Support Forums Volunteer SysOp http://support.novell.com/forums (Sorry, support is not provided via e-mail) Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Novell Inc. NetwareGuy wrote: >one of the servers' imanager doesn't have >the Module Installation showing under Configure. uninstall and r...

Can you find server's SCSI ID's in Netware v5.1?
I'm trying to find what SCSI ID's are currently in use on a Netware 5.1 server. Is there any way/command that I can find this info while the server is running? , > I'm trying to find what SCSI ID's are currently in use on a Netware 5.1 > server. Is there any way/command that I can find this info while the server > is running? > Yes. You can look at the disk info in MONITOR. AFAIK did the Compaq docs used to have a good explanation on decoding the device string. See: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/bit.listserv.novell/browse_thread/thread/46c145...

Multiple panel updates; One panel's postback initiates another panel's update.
Sorry to have to be such a nag in this forum, but you members rock! For my next question.. I have 2 updatepanels on my masterpage. One panel I fill with a table of products I have for sale and each product has a 'Add to cart' button. In the event for 'AddToCart_Click' I will add thier product to a DB table for the cart. Now, is it possible to, from within the the AddToCart_Click event tell the cart UpdatePanel to 'update' Then when the cart panel updates I will have a Page_load that checks the DB to see if the use has any products, and if so list them.. Any suggestions/solutio...

Using multiple DataSet's together in a RDLC Report
I am using Visual Studio 2008 and building an RDLC Report. This report uses two data sources: DataSet_A and DataSet_B. Both dataset's have a column "userId". I've created a list called List_A in the report that uses's DataSet_A as the DataSet and has Grouping based on DataSet_A.userId. Within List_A i want to print the DistinctCount of records in DataSet_B where DataSet_B.userId = DataSet_A.userId. I want to be able to use the data in DataSet_B to compute totals and averages. I tried setting DataSet_B's "Parent Group" to be =Fields!userId - bu...

Send Message to user's Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID.
hi, i m writing a application in which i have to notify the user to his Skype' id ,MSN' Id ,Yahoo'sID or Gmail ID. Please let me know the code usign C#   Thanks Tulika. hi, what do you want to do...i mean....do you wnat to send email's or do you want to send message to the messenger. thanks, rajiv hi i want to send IM messages to online and offline users not Email. Please help me....

Master page id's and rendered id's not matching up

changes made from one user's webpart's page, effects all user's
 I am just doing this offline right now in Visual Web Developer Express 2008I created the login inonce in the memberpage area, people can modify their webpart page. I created several users to test this out.  I loaded it in a browser.When I make changes as logged in user "A" .  Then logout and login as user "B", user "B,s" webpart page has been changed to user "A".This goes true for whomever I log in as.  It changes for everyone.Is there something specific I need to do in order to get everyone's changes to be unique for them...

find out if an ID is tied to multiple id's in another table
Table 1 stock stock_id cat_id stock_name is_fund   Table 2 Fund_contents fund_id stock_id   I need to find out all the stock_id's from the stock table that are associated with 2 different fund_id's in the second table and the stock_id's in the first table have to have is_fund = 0 from the stock table   any ideas?Dont forget to click mark as answer when you post gets answered. How about, SELECT S.Stock_IdFROM Stock As SJOIN Fund_Contents F ON S.Stock_Id = F.Stock_IdWHERE S.IS_Fund = 0GROUP BY S.Stock_IdHAVING COUNT(F.Fund_Id) >= 2 Ho...

multiple SMTP's and different IP's, domain names to send email from this server using different SMTP's
Is anybody can help me with this 2 issues we have: 1. We need to have multiple SMTP's installed on our server - how do you do that 2. We need to rotate different IP's, domain names to send email from this server using different SMTP's          Thanks   Third party mail server.  Look at Smartermail or iMail, Exchange if you need that much. JeffPlease: Don't forget to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helped you. That way future readers will know which post solved your issue. Is this only option? &n...

Multiple ID's
Name: Virgil Product: eBay Companion Summary: Multiple ID's Comments: Hi, can the add-on be made to accept multiple ID's when a user signs out of eBay. What I notice is when I sign out and sign in with anotehr ID to eBay the extension does not pick it up and there seems to be nowhere to add the new ID. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/add-ons/ebay/feedback/ ...

Web resources about - Multiple logon id's for one account? - novell.netware.5x.install

Code division multiple access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Code division multiple access ( CDMA ) is a channel access method used by various radio communication technologies. It should not be confused ...

Wollstonecraft man's fear of spiders sparks multiple calls to police
When residents of a Sydney north shore street heard a man yelling &quot;I'm going to kill you, you're dead!&quot; followed by a woman's hysterical ...

Girl, 5, stabbed multiple times outside apartment building in Ballarat; man arrested
A five-year-old girl is in a critical condition after being stabbed multiple times in Ballarat.

Multiple probes in case of missing former Olympian and funds' seller
At least three investigations are underway in the case of an investment dealer and former Canadian Olympic rower who has gone missing from Victoria. ...

Tim Hortons Abruptly Shuts Multiple U.S. Locations, Taking Customers, Staff By Surprise 76
Managers and employees at Tim Hortons locations in New York and Maine say they were let go with virtually no notice this week, amid a round of ...

CNN Reporter Describes Multiple Explosions During Overnight Raid
Around 1:30 am ET, CNN’s Atika Shubert was reporting from the Paris suburb of Saint Denis where police were conducting an overnight raid tied ...

Ten killed in multiple bombings, armed attacks around Baghdad
Ten killed in multiple bombings, armed attacks around Baghdad

ROEV lets you use multiple charging networks with one account
Filed under: Green , Green Automakers , Electric Blink, ChargePoint, and EVgo are partnering up with ROEV, a new association that will let you ...

Kate Hudson dumped Nick Jonas because she ‘wants to pursue multiple people’
... But not for long, The source also said the Bride Wars star wants to get into the dating scene again. And soon. ‘Kate wants to pursue multiple ...

Manage multiple Google marketing accounts easily
... you work with any partners, vendors, agencies, or clients, you probably even have Google logins for them. The uncomfortable reality of multiple ...