Try Again - LDAP error message

This time I've posted the trace log. As I mentioned before, changing the
filter CN to "notify" on both channels, this corrected the issue.
Changing it back to PUB � reset and SUB to sync message shows up. I
understand CN could be the problem. Our requirements the naming
attribute should be synchronizing it to Active Directory.

Any recommendations?

--
rsw4723

rsw4723
3/5/2008 12:26:01 AM
novell.id-manager.drivers 10360 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Another log posted.

rsw4723;1481903 Wrote:
> This time I've posted the trace log. As I mentioned before, changing the
> filter CN to "notify" on both channels, this corrected the issue.
> Changing it back to PUB � reset and SUB to sync message shows up. I
> understand CN could be the problem. Our requirements the naming
> attribute should be synchronizing it to Active Directory.
>
> Any recommendations?

|Filename: AD_DriverTrace5.log                                      |
|Download: http://forums.novell.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=672 |

rsw4723
rsw4723's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=8590
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=314634

0
rsw4723
3/5/2008 12:36:02 AM
Basic principals - you cannot change the name of a directory object by
direct modification of the naming attribute - you have to do a rename.
In your case, that means that uniqueID needs to be set to notify on the
subscriber channel and not sync. You would also need a command
transformation policy that will take a change to uniqueID and generate a
rename from it.

As far as the CN-sAMAccountName goes you've got a different problem,
which is that CN (like most attributes in eDirectory) can be
multi-valued and at most one of those values is the name of the object
(a User can be named by CN, uniqueID, OU or any combination of the 3).
What your probably want to do is not synchronize CN, but rather add a
command transformation policy catches renames and sends a modify of
sAMAccountName instead.

-Father Ramon

rsw4723 wrote:
> Another log posted.
>
> rsw4723;1481903 Wrote:
>> This time I've posted the trace log. As I mentioned before, changing the
>> filter CN to "notify" on both channels, this corrected the issue.
>> Changing it back to PUB � reset and SUB to sync message shows up. I
>> understand CN could be the problem. Our requirements the naming
>> attribute should be synchronizing it to Active Directory.
>>
>> Any recommendations?

> |Filename: AD_DriverTrace5.log                                      |
> |Download: http://forums.novell.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=672 |

Father
3/5/2008 2:02:58 AM
Thanks!!!!!!!!

--
rsw4723
rsw4723's Profile: http://forums.novell.com/member.php?userid=8590
View this thread: http://forums.novell.com/showthread.php?t=314634

0
rsw4723

Error trying to get a ID from the ID Driver with IDM4
I call the ID Driver to get an ID from the loopback driver and I get the error message : 11:12:19 604 Drvrs: Loopback services ST: DirXML Log Event ------------------- Driver: \ECA-META\eca\services\DriverSet1\Loopback services Channel: Subscriber Status: Error Message: Code(-9131) Error in vnd.nds.stream://ECA-META/eca/services/DriverSet1/Loopback+services/Subscriber/sub-event-idsa-15juil-2010#XmlData:80 : Error evaluating XPATH expression 'token-xpath("id:getNextID($RMIServer,$RMIPort,$UIDRule,$IDClient,$Tracelevel)")' : com.novell.xml.xpath.XPathEvaluationEx...

Systems bombs out trying to display error message rather than displaying error message
Hi I am using the following method to display error messages in my asp.net c# system: currentPage.Controls.Add(new LiteralControl("<script language='javascript'> window.alert('" + strMsg + "')</script>")); However, at certain times this falls over with the message: The control collection cannot be modified during DataBind, Init, Load, PreRender or Unload phases Is there a way round this, like maybe using a deferred message? Stapes hi stapes, Try using the ClientScriptManager to manage your javascript instead of adding it using a...

Login page has this error: ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
I am building my first ASP.net Login page this page accesses a dns file the was created in MS Access. When I enter the login page required fields and attempt to check against the database I get the following error.  Any thoughts on how to fix this problem I am completely at a loss for what to do. Thank You, RucaduluERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where ...

Notes Driver problem: Failure in Publication. ID = 4005. Message: Notes error: Operation stopped at your request
running the latest notes driver (v225) with RL and Notes CLIENT 702 on a = windows machine, connecting to a domino server 702. Every now and then all = five driver instances stop working properly (within about 30min timeframe) = with a level 3 trace showing "ID =3D 4005. Message: Notes error: = Operation stopped at your request": DirXML: [01/02/07 17:44:10.31]: TRACE: DRV_NAMES: Publisher Event =3D = Class: null; Event: delete; UNID 7B89043456352A11C125710D0048AB94; Notes = DN: null DirXML: [01/02/07 17:44:10.31]: TRACE: Remote Loader: Received document = from publicati...

Help on Error message: "An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error "
Hi I have compiled my project in VS.NET (ASP.NET web application in C#) without any build errors. This was in the process of establishing a local setup using the files from the deployed server. Now after copying all the relevant files and compiling them, when I try to browse from IIS (inetmgr) with an appropriate start page (Login.aspx), I get the following error message: An error occurred while try to load the string resources (GetModuleHandle failed with error -2147023888). Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please revie...

Error 0x500 when trying to Manage Print Manager from iManager
SLES10.1SP2 OES2SP1 System appears to be fully patched. iprint-server 6.1.20090608-0.4.1 IDSD & IPSMD both reported as running. I can manage printers and the driver store, but when going to iManager on a SLES OES server to manage the print manager, the following error appears (after 20-30 seconds): "Exception reading manager information Error Request (SERVER_ERROR) - bad status code (0x500) IPP Error: 0x500 " No errors from either the driver store or print manager log. I checked the workaround noted in (http://www.novell.com/support/viewContent.do?externalI...

Error message when trying to install Reddit. Second post for this error
I am currently using Opensuse 11.4 64 bit. Installed all the reddit dependancies without any problems Attempted to execute step 2 titled "Run the setup" found in 'RedditStartToFinish – reddit – Trac' (http://code.reddit.com/wiki/RedditStartToFinish); Code: -------------------- sudo python setup.py develop -------------------- gives me the following error Code: -------------------- dhseagles:/home/reddit/r2 # sudo python setup.py develop Installing pylibmc Downloading http://github.com/downloads/ketralnis/pylibmc/pylibmc-1.0-redd...

What does this error message mean? (I get it when trying to send a message that has embedded graphics)
How am I supposed to check the temp settings, and what am I supposed to change? "Sending of message failed. Unable to open the temporary file C:\Users\Storm\AppData\Local\Temp\nsmail.tmp. Check your 'Temporary Directory' setting." Restorm wrote: > How am I supposed to check the temp settings, and what am I supposed to > change? "Sending of message failed. > Unable to open the temporary file > C:\Users\Storm\AppData\Local\Temp\nsmail.tmp. Check your 'Temporary > Directory' setting." This poster to the m'zine forum investiga...

Select error: An error occurred, yet no message was returned by the database driver.
I have developed a datawindow from some complex SQL running against a DB2 database. When I run this through PowerBuilder I get the following message: "Select error: An error occurred, yet no message was returned by the database driver." This happens the first time I run it but when I run it again I don't get any error and the datawindow retrieves the correct data. I have run the SQL against DB2 using the database interface (DB2CMD) and it returns the correct data but returns the following warning message: "SQL0437W Performance of this complex query may be...

ID = 4005. Message: Notes error: Formula Error
Hello all I am seeing the following message in Domino remote loader log after trying to sync HTTP password to Domino side: DirXML: [10/10/07 11:02:49.59]: TRACE: Domino: NotesSubscriptionShim: processModifyEvent Failure synchronizing to Notes. ID = 4005. Message: Notes error: Formula Error (@Password("3abcd\")) "3abcd\" is the actual value I am trying to set password to. If I try "\3abcd" for example, it works fine and syncs without issues. IDM 3.0.1, Domino driver 2.2.5 (just tried 2.2.3 - same result). No recent changes to the driver, has been workin...

PB10.5 Select Error: An error occurred, but no message was returned by db driver
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub46c5cdb4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I'm using PB 10.5 Build 4523. Database is an MS SQL 2000. I'm using ODB ODBC with the SQL SQLServer driver onthe DSN with the following connection: // Profile RollfabDEV SQLCA.DBMS = "TRACE ODBC" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBParm = "ConnectString='DSN=DEVRollfab;StripParmNames='Yes',ConnectOption='SQL_INTEGRATED_SECURITY ,SQL_IS_ON;SQL_OPT_TRACE,SQL_OPT_TRACE_ON;SQL_OPT_TRACE...

ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed
I am Building my first ASP.Net login page and I get the following error when I attemptto access a MS Access database file.  ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failedSource Error: Line 64: 'Calls Data...

ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed #2
Hi All,       I am getting this Error  When I am connecting to Remote System DSN Connection.Can I have the solution to this Error?  Thanks & Regards,Murthy. Your connection string is probably wrong try something like this... "mySystemDSN;Uid=myUsername;Pwd=myPassword"Hope that helps  Techie (.Net Knowledge at its Best)We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.::: Winston Churchill ::: How does your connection string look like?Mark replies as answers if they helped you solve the problem. murthysrn: ...

ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
Hi all... I'm using VS 2005 report viewer and MySql Srver 4.1 with ODBC driver 3.51... When running the application on IIS, I got this error message... An error has occurred during report processing. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified Here's my connection string : add name="smscontentproviderConnectionString" connectionString="Dsn=MYODBC;database=smscontentprovider;option=0;port=0;server=localhost;uid=root;pwd=root"providerName="System.Data.Odbc...

ERROR [IM002] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
Hi everyone, I'm having a preety confusing problem. I've wrote an application in visual basic 6 using Microsoft Access database and using ODBC. Now I'm writing a program with ASP .NET and using the same ODBC. Whenever I run it from Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 develoupment server ( http://localhost:2759/ ) it's working fine - Everything works normally. But after I finished coding, I'm trying to put it to my server, but right after I published my site I tried to run it. But when I did it, it showing me some error message:  ERROR [IM002] ...

Web resources about - Try Again - LDAP error message - novell.id-manager.drivers

Message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients. A message may ...

Court approves employers' right to read your instant messages and WhatsApp
Australian employers are already within their rights to read employees' instant messages.

Alan Rickman: Daniel Radcliffe posts rare social media message to the late actor
Their characters may have hated each other, off screen Radcliffe and Rickman were thick as thieves.

Alan Rickman: Daniel Radcliffe posts rare social media message to the late actor
Their characters may have hated each other, off screen Radcliffe and Rickman were thick as thieves.

OS X 10.11.4 public beta with Live Photos in Messages, secure Notes, and more is now available
Public beta testers can now try the new OS X 10.11.4 prerelease that first hit developers earlier this week. New features include Live Photo ...

What Are Facebook Messenger Users Doing, Besides Sending Messages?
It’s no surprise that the most popular action taken by users of Facebook’s Messenger application is sending messages, but what else are they ...

Private messages at work can be read by European employers
Judges in the European Court of Human Rights say an employer that read a worker's private messages and then sacked him was in the right.

'I'll take care of you:' and more flirty text messages between 'El Chapo' and Mexican actress Kate del ...
Prior to Sean Penn's rambling exclusive interview with drug lord Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzmán, the Sinaloa cartel boss and famed Mexican actress ...

Jakarta attacks: Indonesians share defiant message of 'We are not afraid'
CNN Jakarta attacks: Indonesians share defiant message of 'We are not afraid' CNN (CNN) Soon after explosions rocked central Jakarta on Thursday, ...

LeBron James Named The Greatest Power Forward In NBA History With Heartwarming Message
LeBron James Named The Greatest Power Forward In NBA History With Heartwarming Message