LDAP Driver - add attribute value problem

Hi!
I have a problem with a LDAP Driver.

I want to add an attribute value of an object that I haven't mapped
with eDirectory.

on openLDAP
Ex. node: gruppi
- object     : gruppo1
- attribute : member

I want to add a new member of the object gruppo1 that isn't mapped.

The trace is:

19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Submitting document to
subscriber shim:
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="3.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product version="3.0.10.20060630 ">DirXML</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<input>
<modify class-name="groupOfNames"
dest-dn="cn=gruppo2,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com"
event-id="test-fredo#20070802174650#1#2">
<modify-attr attr-name="member">
<add-value>
<value type="dn">cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</value>
</add-value>
</modify-attr>
</modify>
</input>
</nds>
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: PROVA_LDAP:
LDAPSub.performModifyOperation() No association key for modification
operation.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: SubscriptionShim.execute()
returned:
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="test-fredo#20070802174650#1#2" level="error">No
association key for modification operation.</status>
</output>
</nds>
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying input transformation
policies.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying XSLT policy.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Policy returned:
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="test-fredo#20070802174650#1#2" level="error">No
association key for modification operation.</status>
</output>
</nds>
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying policy: 'Email
notifications for failed password subscriptions'.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying to status #1.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Policy returned:
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="test-fredo#20070802174650#1#2" level="error">No
association key for modification operation.</status>
</output>
</nds>
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying schema mapping
policies to input.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Resolving association
references.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Processing returned document.
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Processing operation <status>
for .
19:48:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \TEST\servizi\driverset\test\PROVA_LDAP
Channel: Subscriber
Object: \TEST\servizi\utenti\utente1

Thank you,
Daniele
Status: Error
Message: No association key for modification operation.
:02 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: End transaction.


-- 
deso82
0
deso82
8/2/2007 8:08:46 AM
novell.id-manager.drivers 10360 articles. 2 followers. Follow

8 Replies
1391 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 32
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

this is my policy that use the "add destination attribute value":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><policy>
	<rule>
		<description>Aggiunta nuovo gruppo</description>
		<conditions>
			<and>
				<if-class-name mode="nocase" op="equal">User</if-class-name>
				<if-op-attr name="Description" op="changing"/>
			</and>
		</conditions>
		<actions>
			<do-trace-message level="3">
				<arg-string>
					<token-text xml:space="preserve">descrizione
cambiata</token-text>
				</arg-string>
			</do-trace-message>
			<do-for-each>
				<arg-node-set>
					<token-attr name="Funzionalita"/>
				</arg-node-set>
				<arg-actions>
					<do-set-local-variable name="varFunzionalita">
						<arg-string>
							<token-local-variable name="current-node"/>
						</arg-string>
					</do-set-local-variable>
					<do-add-dest-attr-value class-name="Group" direct="true"
name="member">
						<arg-dn>
							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
							<token-local-variable name="current-node"/>
							<token-text
xml:space="preserve">,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
						</arg-dn>
						<arg-value type="dn">
							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
							<token-src-name/>
							<token-text
xml:space="preserve">,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
						</arg-value>
					</do-add-dest-attr-value>
				</arg-actions>
			</do-for-each>
		</actions>
	</rule>
</policy>


-- 
deso82
0
deso82
8/2/2007 8:08:47 AM
The LDAP driver likes to use the association key to identify objects 
that are targets of commands rather than the dest-dn, even though the 
association key is the same as the DN. What that means to your policy is 
that you need to change <arg-dn> to <arg-association>.
--

Father Ramon


deso82 wrote:
> this is my policy that use the "add destination attribute value":
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><policy>
> 	<rule>
> 		<description>Aggiunta nuovo gruppo</description>
> 		<conditions>
> 			<and>
> 				<if-class-name mode="nocase" op="equal">User</if-class-name>
> 				<if-op-attr name="Description" op="changing"/>
> 			</and>
> 		</conditions>
> 		<actions>
> 			<do-trace-message level="3">
> 				<arg-string>
> 					<token-text xml:space="preserve">descrizione
> cambiata</token-text>
> 				</arg-string>
> 			</do-trace-message>
> 			<do-for-each>
> 				<arg-node-set>
> 					<token-attr name="Funzionalita"/>
> 				</arg-node-set>
> 				<arg-actions>
> 					<do-set-local-variable name="varFunzionalita">
> 						<arg-string>
> 							<token-local-variable name="current-node"/>
> 						</arg-string>
> 					</do-set-local-variable>
> 					<do-add-dest-attr-value class-name="Group" direct="true"
> name="member">
> 						<arg-dn>
> 							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
> 							<token-local-variable name="current-node"/>
> 							<token-text
> xml:space="preserve">,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
> 						</arg-dn>
> 						<arg-value type="dn">
> 							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
> 							<token-src-name/>
> 							<token-text
> xml:space="preserve">,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
> 						</arg-value>
> 					</do-add-dest-attr-value>
> 				</arg-actions>
> 			</do-for-each>
> 		</actions>
> 	</rule>
> </policy>
> 
> 
0
Father
8/2/2007 3:08:59 PM
I have the same problem :(
This is the trace:

<nds dtdversion="3.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product version="3.0.10.20060630 ">DirXML</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<input>
<modify class-name="groupOfNames"
event-id="test-fredo#20070803190124#1#2">
<association>cn=gruppo2,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</association>
<modify-attr attr-name="member">
<add-value>
<value type="dn">cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</value>
</add-value>
</modify-attr>
</modify>
</input>
</nds>
21:06:30 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Fixing up association
references.
21:06:30 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \TEST\servizi\driverset\test\PROVA_LDAP
Channel: Subscriber
Object: \TEST\servizi\utenti\utente1
Status: Warning
MESSAGE: CODE(-8003) UNABLE TO SYNCHRONIZE REFERENCE TO
CN=UTENTE1,OU=UTENTI,DC=ENGIWEB,DC=COM FROM ATTRIBUTE MEMBER.

this is my 'Command Trasformation Policy' in the Subscriber Channel:


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><policy>
	<rule>
		<description>Aggiunta nuovo gruppo</description>
		<conditions>
			<and>
				<if-class-name mode="nocase" op="equal">User</if-class-name>
				<if-op-attr name="Description" op="changing"/>
			</and>
		</conditions>
		<actions>
			<do-trace-message level="3">
				<arg-string>
					<token-text xml:space="preserve">descrizione
cambiata</token-text>
				</arg-string>
			</do-trace-message>
			<do-for-each>
				<arg-node-set>
					<token-attr name="Funzionalita"/>
				</arg-node-set>
				<arg-actions>
					<do-add-dest-attr-value class-name="groupOfNames" direct="true"
name="member">
						<arg-association>
							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
							<token-attr name="Funzionalita"/>
							<token-text
xml:space="preserve">,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
						</arg-association>
						<arg-value type="dn">
							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
							<token-src-name/>
							<token-text
xml:space="preserve">,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
						</arg-value>
					</do-add-dest-attr-value>
				</arg-actions>
			</do-for-each>
		</actions>
	</rule>
</policy>

I changed the tag <arg-dn> in <arg-association> but it's the same
thing.
Thank you again,
Daniele


-- 
deso82
0
deso82
8/3/2007 7:48:37 AM
Not the same problem! You were getting an error before:

<status event-id="test-fredo#20070802174650#1#2" level="error">No
association key for modification operation.</status>

Now you are getting a warning:

DirXML Log Event -------------------
Driver: \TEST\servizi\driverset\test\PROVA_LDAP
Channel: Subscriber
Object: \TEST\servizi\utenti\utente1
Status: Warning
MESSAGE: CODE(-8003) UNABLE TO SYNCHRONIZE REFERENCE TO
CN=UTENTE1,OU=UTENTI,DC=ENGIWEB,DC=COM FROM ATTRIBUTE MEMBER.

You can get rid of the warning by changing the value type from dn to 
string, though it may have actually worked in spite of the warning.

--
Father Ramon


deso82 wrote:
> I have the same problem :(
> This is the trace:
> 
> <nds dtdversion="3.0" ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product version="3.0.10.20060630 ">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <modify class-name="groupOfNames"
> event-id="test-fredo#20070803190124#1#2">
> <association>cn=gruppo2,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</association>
> <modify-attr attr-name="member">
> <add-value>
> <value type="dn">cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> </modify>
> </input>
> </nds>
> 21:06:30 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Fixing up association
> references.
> 21:06:30 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
> DirXML Log Event -------------------
> Driver: \TEST\servizi\driverset\test\PROVA_LDAP
> Channel: Subscriber
> Object: \TEST\servizi\utenti\utente1
> Status: Warning
> MESSAGE: CODE(-8003) UNABLE TO SYNCHRONIZE REFERENCE TO
> CN=UTENTE1,OU=UTENTI,DC=ENGIWEB,DC=COM FROM ATTRIBUTE MEMBER.
> 
> this is my 'Command Trasformation Policy' in the Subscriber Channel:
> 
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><policy>
> 	<rule>
> 		<description>Aggiunta nuovo gruppo</description>
> 		<conditions>
> 			<and>
> 				<if-class-name mode="nocase" op="equal">User</if-class-name>
> 				<if-op-attr name="Description" op="changing"/>
> 			</and>
> 		</conditions>
> 		<actions>
> 			<do-trace-message level="3">
> 				<arg-string>
> 					<token-text xml:space="preserve">descrizione
> cambiata</token-text>
> 				</arg-string>
> 			</do-trace-message>
> 			<do-for-each>
> 				<arg-node-set>
> 					<token-attr name="Funzionalita"/>
> 				</arg-node-set>
> 				<arg-actions>
> 					<do-add-dest-attr-value class-name="groupOfNames" direct="true"
> name="member">
> 						<arg-association>
> 							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
> 							<token-attr name="Funzionalita"/>
> 							<token-text
> xml:space="preserve">,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
> 						</arg-association>
> 						<arg-value type="dn">
> 							<token-text xml:space="preserve">cn=</token-text>
> 							<token-src-name/>
> 							<token-text
> xml:space="preserve">,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</token-text>
> 						</arg-value>
> 					</do-add-dest-attr-value>
> 				</arg-actions>
> 			</do-for-each>
> 		</actions>
> 	</rule>
> </policy>
> 
> I changed the tag <arg-dn> in <arg-association> but it's the same
> thing.
> Thank you again,
> Daniele
> 
> 
0
Father
8/3/2007 1:24:57 PM
I resolve the warning problem, but now I've this other problem

<nds dtdversion="3.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product version="3.0.10.20060630 ">DirXML</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<input>
<modify class-name="inetOrgPerson"
event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
qualified-src-dn="O=servizi\OU=utenti\CN=utente1"
src-dn="\TEST\servizi\utenti\utente1" src-entry-id="32940"
timestamp="1186636320#2">
<association
state="associated">cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</association>
<modify-attr attr-name="description">
<remove-value>
<value timestamp="1186636199#2" type="string">dfgjkfdfg</value>
</remove-value>
<add-value>
<value timestamp="1186636320#2" type="string">df</value>
</add-value>
</modify-attr>
</modify>
</input>
</nds>
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: PROVA_LDAP: LDAP Modify:
cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com
LDAPModification: (operation=delete,(LDAPAttribute:
{type='description', value='dfgjkfdfg'}))
LDAPModification: (operation=add,(LDAPAttribute: {type='description',
value='df'}))
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: PROVA_LDAP:
LDAPInterface.doLDAPModify() Modify Error: LDAPException: No Such
Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
value
LDAPException: Matched DN:
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: SubscriptionShim.execute()
returned:
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
level="error">LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
value
LDAPException: Matched DN: </status>
</output>
</nds>
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying input transformation
policies.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying XSLT policy.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Policy returned:
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
level="error">LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
value
LDAPException: Matched DN: </status>
</output>
</nds>
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying policy: 'Email
notifications for failed password subscriptions'.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying to status #1.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Policy returned:
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
<nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
<source>
<product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
<contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
</source>
<output>
<status event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
level="error">LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
value
LDAPException: Matched DN: </status>
</output>
</nds>
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying schema mapping
policies to input.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Resolving association
references.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Processing returned document.
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Processing operation <status>
for .
07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
DIRXML LOG EVENT -------------------
DRIVER: \TEST\SERVIZI\DRIVERSET\TEST\PROVA_LDAP
CHANNEL: SUBSCRIBER
OBJECT: \TEST\SERVIZI\UTENTI\UTENTE1
STATUS: ERROR
MESSAGE: LDAPEXCEPTION: NO SUCH ATTRIBUTE (16) NO SUCH ATTRIBUTE
LDAPEXCEPTION: SERVER MESSAGE: MODIFY/DELETE: DESCRIPTION: NO SUCH
VALUE
LDAPEXCEPTION: MATCHED DN:
07:12:01 5B401BB0 DRVRS: PROVA_LDAP ST: END TRANSACTION.

Thank you,
Daniele


-- 
deso82
0
deso82
8/8/2007 10:08:42 AM
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Looks like the value trying to be removed (dfgjkfdfg) doesn't exist in
LDAP.  Do you see otherwise?

Good luck.





deso82 wrote:
> I resolve the warning problem, but now I've this other problem
> 
> <nds dtdversion="3.0" ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product version="3.0.10.20060630 ">DirXML</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <input>
> <modify class-name="inetOrgPerson"
> event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
> qualified-src-dn="O=servizi\OU=utenti\CN=utente1"
> src-dn="\TEST\servizi\utenti\utente1" src-entry-id="32940"
> timestamp="1186636320#2">
> <association
> state="associated">cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</association>
> <modify-attr attr-name="description">
> <remove-value>
> <value timestamp="1186636199#2" type="string">dfgjkfdfg</value>
> </remove-value>
> <add-value>
> <value timestamp="1186636320#2" type="string">df</value>
> </add-value>
> </modify-attr>
> </modify>
> </input>
> </nds>
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: PROVA_LDAP: LDAP Modify:
> cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com
> LDAPModification: (operation=delete,(LDAPAttribute:
> {type='description', value='dfgjkfdfg'}))
> LDAPModification: (operation=add,(LDAPAttribute: {type='description',
> value='df'}))
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: PROVA_LDAP:
> LDAPInterface.doLDAPModify() Modify Error: LDAPException: No Such
> Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
> LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
> value
> LDAPException: Matched DN:
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: SubscriptionShim.execute()
> returned:
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
> <nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
> version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
> level="error">LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
> LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
> value
> LDAPException: Matched DN: </status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying input transformation
> policies.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying XSLT policy.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Policy returned:
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
> <nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
> version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
> level="error">LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
> LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
> value
> LDAPException: Matched DN: </status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying policy: 'Email
> notifications for failed password subscriptions'.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying to status #1.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Policy returned:
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
> <nds dtdversion="2.0" ndsversion="8.x">
> <source>
> <product build="20060630_1616 " instance="PROVA_LDAP"
> version="1.9.2">Identity Manager Driver for LDAP</product>
> <contact>Novell, Inc.</contact>
> </source>
> <output>
> <status event-id="test-fredo#20070809050959#1#2"
> level="error">LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16) No Such Attribute
> LDAPException: Server Message: modify/delete: description: no such
> value
> LDAPException: Matched DN: </status>
> </output>
> </nds>
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Applying schema mapping
> policies to input.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Resolving association
> references.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Processing returned document.
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST: Processing operation <status>
> for .
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 Drvrs: PROVA_LDAP ST:
> DIRXML LOG EVENT -------------------
> DRIVER: \TEST\SERVIZI\DRIVERSET\TEST\PROVA_LDAP
> CHANNEL: SUBSCRIBER
> OBJECT: \TEST\SERVIZI\UTENTI\UTENTE1
> STATUS: ERROR
> MESSAGE: LDAPEXCEPTION: NO SUCH ATTRIBUTE (16) NO SUCH ATTRIBUTE
> LDAPEXCEPTION: SERVER MESSAGE: MODIFY/DELETE: DESCRIPTION: NO SUCH
> VALUE
> LDAPEXCEPTION: MATCHED DN:
> 07:12:01 5B401BB0 DRVRS: PROVA_LDAP ST: END TRANSACTION.
> 
> Thank you,
> Daniele
> 
> 
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFGudq07eGRNwWOK9IRAs7XAJ9wc8UfVMsfzSsAOhtD/V6rc3XjFACffbRX
r/nXSMWyj52O2eyXMhbe0aU=
=QJvK
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
0
ab
8/8/2007 3:00:50 PM
Ok,
The trace give me a success but, in the ldap the member attribute of
the cn=gruppi2 doesn't appear as I hoped. :s

<input>
<modify class-name="groupOfNames"
event-id="test-fredo#20070803190124#1#2">
<association>cn=gruppo2,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com</association>
<modify-attr attr-name="member">
<add-value>
<value type="string">cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com</value>
</add-value>
</modify-attr>
</modify>
</input>

with this input I hope that it add-value in the dn-->
cn=gruppi2,ou=gruppi,dc=engiweb,dc=com the attribute name is member
with value cn=utente1,ou=utenti,dc=engiweb,dc=com in the ldap.

Thank you,
Daniele


-- 
deso82
0
deso82
8/9/2007 6:48:45 AM
It's all ok...
Thank you for your help ;)

Daniele


-- 
deso82
0
deso82
8/10/2007 8:18:44 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

ID-Provider Driver
Novell Identity Manager 3.6 Windows Server 2003 R2 eDirectoy 8.8. SP3 Hi I want to develop a ID-policy based on followin rules: Prefix-GivenName[1]Surname[1]-AutoIcremnetNumber And these policies will be consumed by ID-Client(Identity Manager). So long , I have created ID Provider-driver, and configured it to be run as a RMI server (without ID Generation-Map) and Without defining Attributes in the ID-provider driver Filter. And I have created a NULL driver with some policies which invokes id:getNextID() method to get a Unique ID for newly created users. But my...

Ldap Driver Problem on placement rule : LDAPException: No Such Attribute (16)
Hello, I am trying to make an LDAP driver. The aim is to take datas of users (class SpecificPerson) of the identity vault and to populate a specific ldap directory (via object class alphaperson) with these data. I would like to find these users (alphaperson) in the specific ldap directory. But I think I have problems with my placement rule in the ldap driver. I just want to generate users in the specific ldap directory without changing anything to datas od the identity vault. Has anyone an idea ? Thanks, Christine My placement rule, on the subscriber channel is the ...

Drivers Drivers Drivers on Terminal Servers
Hi, Ive running NW6.5 Sp5 with iprint client 4.26 on a pool of 2003 terminal Servers. Clients have printers installed via login sript each time they login. 1, When i update the driver in Iprint ,will it update automaticly on the TS and workstation 2, What are the most stable Ricoh drivers to use PCL 5,6,PCL Mini-Driver or RPCS Driver. Thamks Mike Michael@nospam.ddg.com wrote: >1, When i update the driver in Iprint ,will it update automaticly on the >TS and workstation No. >2, What are the most stable Ricoh drivers to use PCL 5,6,PCL Mini-Driver ...

Trigger mail based on value change in attribute using Manual Task Driver /move& Rename proxy driver
I want to trigger mail using Manual task driver based on value chage in a specific attribute. Is it possible. Could you pls suggest some document. Thanks VJ Have you tried just using the do-send-email in policy builder? On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:57:45 +0000, VJ wrote: > I want to trigger mail using Manual task driver based on value chage in a > specific attribute. > Is it possible. > Could you pls suggest some document. > > Thanks > VJ What have you tried so far? It should work fairly simply. Good luck. VJ@sofi.com wrote: > I...

LDAP driver problem
Hi all, i have a strange problem with with the LDAP Driver. Can somebody help me? We use IDM 3.5, the ldap driver version is 3.5.0 The ldap server we want to connect is a domino directory with ldap enabled. 09:12:50 9F924BB0 Drvrs: LN-LDAP-X509 PT:LN-LDAP-X509: Entries left to search: 3000 09:12:59 9F924BB0 Drvrs: LN-LDAP-X509 PT:LN-LDAP-X509: LDAPPublisher.buildModifyTree() Error: LDAPException: No Such Object (32) No Such Object LDAPException: Matched DN: 09:13:02 9F924BB0 Drvrs: LN-LDAP-X509 PT:Receiving DOM document from application. 09:13:02 9F924BB0 Drvrs: LN-...

Problem with LDAP Driver
When a attribute is clear, the creation fail. I try for check clear string but it not run. [05/08/09 10:19:31.563]:drvldapedu ST: Applying rule 'Componer telephoneNumber'. [05/08/09 10:19:31.564]:drvldapedu ST: Action: do-if(). [05/08/09 10:19:31.565]:drvldapedu ST: Evaluating conditions. [05/08/09 10:19:31.565]:drvldapedu ST: (if-attr 'Telephone Number' equal "") = FALSE. [05/08/09 10:19:31.566]:drvldapedu ST: Performing else actions. [05/08/09 10:19:31.567]:drvldapedu ST: Action: do-set-dest-attr-value("te...

OID Driver (Cool Solutions) or Native LDAP Driver
Hi, We are looking at syncing our User Data from a Oracle POrtal (using OID) to the IDM Vault. I have seen that we can use the LDAP Driver and there also appears to be a cool solution driver. Does anyone have a view point of which driver is easier to implement? Can the password sync bi-directional with the Native LDAP Driver. Thanks for any advice Pete. Use the LDAP driver. Typically OID stores the password in a one-way-hash and so to synch form OID to IDV will be difficult. Might be bale to store password in clear text in OID but .... -jim Peter Norris wrot...

LDAP driver and oracle ID
I have never used the LDAP driver,,,can someone tell me if password sync is supported on the subscriber channel to OID? The doc said it would if the ldap directory supported an extended operation. I have never used OID so that I do not know. Thanks! Yes, supported. I don't know if OID supports the extended operation or not, that is NOT a requirement for synchronizing the password. The driver will use the extended operation if it is available, otherwise it will set the userPassword attribute directly, which is the more traditional way of doing it. -- Father Ramon Jef...

no option for adding print drivers in manage driver store
Im working on getting a oes2 linux server setup. Im trying to get iprint going. Ive created the driver store, print manager, etc. per the instructions. But when I go to the manage driver store tab in iManager I dont have the option to add print drivers. -- ddhottinger ------------------------------------------------------------------------ --____KJJQAWKZEFECWQHAJTTG____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline; modification-date="Thu, 24 Mar 2010 06:47:43 -0400" are you going ...

removing attribute values -any driver
Hi all, Hope you may have found solution already. I needed to remove attribute values for some event using wild card in the attribute values. When a user's title changed.. then i need to remove attribute values from a multi-valued attribute. Example: When Title changed from manager: remove attribute's values that have "*manager*" value from a attribute name called "OrgEntitle" your time and response appreciated. On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:50:02 GMT, kvnsk@hotmail.com wrote: >Example: When Title changed from manager: > >remove attri...

LDAP driver scope problem
Hi, Can you tell me if this is working as designed, or not? I setup an IDM2 LDAP driver ( version 1.7) from eDir to OpenLDAP. I used the flat placement, specifiying the users container (with sub containers) in edir and a single container in OpenLDAP. The driver works fine, but when I create or modify a user above the specified eDir container, the user is still created in the OpenLdap directory. Is this correct, or is there a problem with either the default driver, or possibly a change I may have made to it inadvertantly. thanks Ian It's designed to work that w...

Ldap driver to OID problem
Hi Forum.. i have had ldap driver on OES Linux sp2 connected to OID system running perfectly its just been few weeks tht now im facing a problem.Im using idm 3.0.1 version..its strange while chcking the trace of the driver ...it stops performing, here if i stop nd restart everything comes bak to normal and if i dont restart it..after 15 mintz it comes up by itself giving this error... 12:01:30 69320BB0 Drvrs: OID Secure PT: OID Secure: Query.queryOperation() res.next() Error: LDAPException: Connection lost waiting for results from x.x.x.x (91) Connect Error java....

text driver and manager attribute
Hi all, I am using idm3.5.1 and created one delimited text driver. I added manager attribute in the filter and mapped in schema.but in the out file all other att are comming in csv file but not manager att value . please help me log shows DirXML Log Event ------------------- Driver: \APAC_DEV\APAC\SERVICES\IDMDRVSET1\DelimitedText Channel: Subscriber Object: \APAC_DEV\People\workflow\idmuser2 Status: Warning Message: Code(-8003) Unable to synchronize reference to \APAC_DEV\People\workflow\Manager from attribute manager. 13:09:28 963FEBA0 Drvrs: DelimitedText ST:Applying sc...

Driver Id and Driver Version not coming while creating the U
Hi, I have got a few Novell Products on my machine. some of them are running on VMPlayer( windows 2003 server) . The products on VMPLayer are : eDirectory 8.8 Identity Manager 3.5.1, iManager The products on my local machine are: Identity Manager User Application Novell designer. When I create a User Provisioning driver in the Identiy Manager using iManager, the driver gets created succssfully. It comes to the running state. But I do not get the driver id and driver version( it says, "atrribute not found") in the driver's detail information. This means the dri...

Performance problems with PB10 driver vs. PB84 driver
I am experiencing very poor performance problems when using the PB10 drivers vs. the PB84 drivers. Even the PB90 driver is slower then the PB84 driver. I recently migrated my application from PB9 to PB10.2.0(8075) running on Windows XP(Oracle 10 client) connecting to Oracle 10g Unix server. I have a simple window retrieving data to three seperate data windows. The PB84 driver works great, the PB90 and PB10 drivers are more then 10 times slower. Any suggestions or solutions are welcome. Thanks. Have you enabled the pbtrace.log for both the PB8 and PB10 test applications to ...

Web resources about - LDAP Driver - add attribute value problem - novell.id-manager.drivers

Attribute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ;additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to the ...

Template:Attributes of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language: English Română Home Random Template:Attributes of God Part of a series on the Attributes of God Aseity Eternity Graciousness Holiness ...

Six Attributes Of The Perfect Facebook Page Administrator
So, here’s the thing: In many ways, hiring a Facebook page administrator is akin to hiring a poster child for your brand. This trusted manager ...

PANDA: Pose Aligned Networks for Deep Attribute Modeling - Facebook
We propose a method for inferring human attributes (such as gender, hair style, clothes style, expression, action) from images of people under ...

Facebook announces data partnerships to help advertisers target users by offline purchases and attributes ...
... will anonymously match data from consumer loyalty programs with user profiles in order to target ads by offline purchase habits and other attributes. ...

New Study Attributes Rapid Ageing Mainly To Environment Factors
New study explains why some people age faster than others.

Should I use the nofollow attribute on internal links? - YouTube
Regarding "nofollow" on internal links: Does it hurt? Does it help? I read different comments from Matt on this matter over time. What's the ...

Justin Trudeau attributes abortion stance to father's example
Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he is following an example set by his famous father when it comes to his position on election candidates and ...

Obama attributes western U.S. wildfires to climate change
... that has burned nearly 400 square miles in the north-central part of Washington state, along with blazes in other Western areas, can be attributed ...

Fifty Shades Of Grey Baby Births: Windsor Hospital Sees Spike In Births, Attribute Book
A significant spike in baby births at a hospital in Windsor, Ontario, has been attributed to the book Fifty Shades of Grey, which has become ...

Resources last updated: 12/11/2015 2:33:18 AM