webaccess url forwarding question

Hello. Recently I moved hosting of the company's website to another
server
with a different IP address. When someone accessed http://www.a.com a
generic page would show. A link on the page redirected users to the GW

Webaccess Login page. I would like to have the new DNS pointer to call
the
Webaccess Login page as the default. I have a new DNS entry for
http://webmail.a.com but it still opens the original page. What is the
best
way for me to have the DNS pointer to open the Webaccess Login page? I
am
guessing I need to replace the current index.html with a GW page but
cannot
figure out which page to change.

0
jeffrey
2/10/2003 8:41:30 PM
novell.groupwise.discontinued 4811 articles. 0 followers. Follow

jeffrey,

It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response
to your posting.  That concerns us, and has triggered this automated
reply.

Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the
following options:

- Check the knowledgebase at  http://support.novell.com
- Check all of the other support tools and options available at
http://support.novell.com
- You could also try posting your message again. Make sure it is
posted in the correct news group. (http://support.novell.com/forums)

If this is a reply to a duplicate posting, please ignore and accept
our apologies and rest assured we will issue a stern reprimand to our
posting bot.

Your Novell Support Connection Forums Team
http://support.novell.com/forums/

0
Automatic
2/16/2003 2:54:11 AM
Jeffrey tucker:

> guessing I need to replace the current index.html w

when you install GW webaccess, it creates
sys:\novonyx\suitespot\docs\gw_samples\index.html - use that file

Joe Moore
http://just.fdisk-it.com - Coming soon:
"Migrating From NetWare Enterprise Web Server to Apache 1.3.x"
for an e-book on NetWare Enterprise Web Server,
see http://www.caledonia.net/sysops.html

NO EMAIL PLEASE!!!!!

0
Joseph