linux client 8 sp2 get with pages not refreshed with linux

Hello,

From day 1 that I'm was using the lunix client on my opensuse 11.3 I
got the problem that the client isn't responsive all the time and very
often, I get a with screen when I open a mail.

If I resize the screen I could have luck to see the messages.

I use an Intel HD graphics card with custom patched driver because the
driver from opensuse 11.3 doesn't support dual screen correctly.

Are the related?

--
rniesen

rniesen
3/23/2011 6:36:01 PM
novell.groupwise.8x.clients 2659 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 3/23/2011 11:36 AM, rniesen wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  From day 1 that I'm was using the lunix client on my opensuse 11.3 I
> got the problem that the client isn't responsive all the time and very
> often, I get a with screen when I open a mail.
>
> If I resize the screen I could have luck to see the messages.
>
> I use an Intel HD graphics card with custom patched driver because the
> driver from opensuse 11.3 doesn't support dual screen correctly.
>
> Are the related?

Well it certainly could be. Can you try switching to a generic lousy
driver and seeing?
0
Michael

Groupwise 8 Linux client problem
Hi, Has anyone here tried the Groupwise 8 Linux client with a Cisco Anyconnect SSL VPN? If I connect directly to my internal network the Groupwise starts no problems. When I have a VPN running, the client sits at the splash screen for at least 2-3 minutes before bringing up the password/PO dialog. The really odd thing is that during this time I don't see *any* traffic coming from the Linux client. Any help appreciated. Regards, Stuart -- stuartpatton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ stuartpatton, It appears that...

Groupwise 8 SP1 Linux Client
Quick One I have just updated to this version of the client, on my SLED 11 Desktop. (I'm relatively new to the GroupWise Linux Client). I'm intermittently not seeing GroupWise in the Windows Selector or Windows List on the Panel (I checked both). The icon appears in the Menu of the Windows Selector when GroupWise is in the forground but not if it in the background). Minimize all sometimes brings it back. Has anyone else noticed this ? Regards Mark Casey markcasey;1855875 Wrote: > Quick One > > I have just updated to this version of the client, ...

64 bits Groupwise 8 client for Linux
Is there a 64 bit GroupWise client for Linux? I've been searching on Novell site and did not find any mention of 64 bit client. -- santosh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ I believe there is only one linux client, and it works with both 32 and 64bit arch. Regards, Brent -- rbalcorn ------------------------------------------------------------------------ On 11/17/2010 11:36 AM, rbalcorn wrote: > > I believe there is only one linux client, and it works with both 32 and > 64bit arch. > > Rega...

GW CLient for LINUX SP2 = PROBLEM CODE PAGE
GW6.52 client for Linux. Can not change and store CODE PAGE for sending mail. Select KOI8-R, Apply. Go out from GW Client, run GW CLient and Sending code page again: WINDOWS.... Why ? Serg, Will report -- Danita Zanre Novell Volunteer Sysop www.caledonia.net/iris.html ...

Linux Groupwise Client
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are running Groupwise 6.5 SP2 on a Netware server. We have some linux = clients installed so the Linux guys can connect. They mentioned that in = the Groupwise Linux Client that there is no Spell Checker. Does anyone = know where I can find the GW Linux Client with Spell checking ability or = when they will come out with one. Thanks Cynthia Nakagawa EDFUND Network Administrator 916-526-8262 Excellence~Commitment~Integrity~Teamwork --____LPHMX...

Linux GroupWise client
I've just begun using the GroupWise Linux client 6.5.7 and find it is missing some of the functionality of the Windows client. Is there a more capable client available? -- whitek ------------------------------------------------------------------------ whitek wrote: > I've just begun using the GroupWise Linux client 6.5.7 and find it is > missing some of the functionality of the Windows client. Is there a > more capable client available? > > Yes, the GW 7 client has more. But you have to run GW 7 POAs. That's not free. GW 8 has even mo...

Linux Groupwise Client
--____LPHMXLZMXOMRLFKSEJCW____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are running Groupwise 6.5 SP2 on a Netware server. We have some linux = clients installed so the Linux guys can connect. They mentioned that in = the Groupwise Linux Client that there is no Spell Checker. Does anyone = know where I can find the GW Linux Client with Spell checking ability or = when they will come out with one. Thanks Cynthia Nakagawa EDFUND Network Administrator 916-526-8262 Excellence~Commitment~Integrity~Teamwork --____LPHMXLZ...

groupwise client on linux
I'm trying to install the linux groupwise client on a debian GNU/Linux system, after converting the rpm to deb with alien (install script ofcourse doesn't work as I can't use plain rpm here), I installed the client.. on the first try I get: - Error occurred during initialization of VM java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object - thinking that there's probably something wrong with the java envoroment I tried recplacing it with sun's version from the sun site with the following result: Exception in thread "main" (these errors where given after t...

Linux Client #8
Hi, One of our site is asking if there is a Linux Client (to connect GroupWise) with a Spell Checker. What client (on Linux)is it that people are using to connect to a Post Office on a Novell Server nowadays? Also, is there a Linux client which has can show the quota of the mailbox used like in the Windows client. Many Thanks AGWAdminPerson (not familar with Linux) On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:20:25 +0000, aGWAdminPerson wrote: > One of our site is asking if there is a Linux Client (to connect > GroupWise) with a Spell Checker. The 7.0 Linux client has a spell che...

Groupwise Linux Client
Hello, I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on how to force the client to ask for a username each time instead of retaining the user id of the last person who logged in. Any help would be great. Thanks. Andrew McCabe Andrew, launch the client with an option like grpwise.exe /@u-? Uwe -- Novell Support Connection Volunteer SysOp Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so. Uwe, I can do that and it (for linux client its -@u=? ) but it leaves the last users name in the username box. I need this to go away for security reas...

Groupwise Linux Client 8.0.1 bug/missing feature?
This may have been mentioned before. But, I cannot seem to find a way to see my Mailbox Usage on the linux client. It is clearly visible in webaccess and the windows client. -- lanceinman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ lanceinman wrote: > This may have been mentioned before. But, I cannot seem to find a way to > see my Mailbox Usage on the linux client. > > It is clearly visible in webaccess and the windows client. > > It's not currently available. ...

GroupWise Client for Linux
Where can I get a GroupWise Client for Linux? Furthermore, is there one that would be compatible with GroupWise 5.5? My understanding is that the newer (major) revisions of a given GroupWise client are not compatible with the older versions of GroupWise (ie: the 6.5 client can't open a mailbox on a 5.5 post office), although the reverse works. Stan Levine slevine@americhoice.com 1. It only runs against 6.5.2 2. It is in beta until April 15. -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) PLEASE: Do ...

groupwise linux client
What is the latest groupwise linux/ java client? 6.5.2 is the latest. -- Danita Zanre Novell Volunteer Sysop www.caledonia.net/iris.html > 6.5.2 is the latest. > > -- > Danita Zanre > Novell Volunteer Sysop > www.caledonia.net/iris.html > thanks... NP -- Danita Zanre Novell Volunteer Sysop www.caledonia.net/iris.html ...

linux client interface same as windows client
Can anybody tell me when de interface of de Groupwise client for linux gets the same interface as the Groupwise client for Windows? Thanx. Michael michael@wilmsen.demon.nl wrote: > Can anybody tell me when de interface of de Groupwise client for linux gets > the same interface as the Groupwise client for Windows? To my knowledge there are no plans to bring the XPlat client look-and-feel up to par with the Win32 client. Of course, I don't know what's actually happening internal to Novell. -- Jim NSC SYsop technically speaking, this probably won't ha...

Web resources about - linux client 8 sp2 get with pages not refreshed with linux - novell.groupwise.8x.clients

Platform Updates: New Industry Pages, Refreshed Services Status Page, and New Parse Config Dashboard
Platform Updates: New Industry Pages, Refreshed Services Status Page, and New Parse Config Dashboard

Refreshed David Furner back riding high with North Queensland Cowboys
Former Raiders coach David Furner says he's been revived by a successful season at the Cowboys.

Swan Dan Hannebery refreshed and ready for finals campaign
Dan Hannebery says he will head into this year's finals series in much better shape than last season as a result of an ankle injury which floored ...

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy refreshed by Generation Y confidence
Craig Bellamy says teaching the Storm's young guns has refreshed his coaching career.

NSW Waratahs flanker Michael Hooper refreshed and ready to rip against Highlanders
Waratahs flanker Michael Hooper is 23 years old, but admits he feels "like I am about 40" at the pointy end of a Super Rugby season ...

Refreshed 2016 Chevrolet Equinox set for Chicago reveal
GM will be giving us an updated Equinox at this year's Chicago Auto Show

Google releases new Wallet app with refreshed interface ahead of Android Pay launch
Google today unexpectedly released a new Google Wallet app on the Play Store. Instead of updating the original Wallet app, the company released ...

Coming at WWDC 2015: New Apple Watch SDK, Quality-focused/refreshed iOS 9 & OS X 10.11, Apple Music
... of AAPL Company , iOS Devices , and Apple . What do you think? Discuss "Coming at WWDC 2015: New Apple Watch SDK, Quality-focused/refreshed ...

CNN Overnights Get ‘Refreshed’
CNN, which simulcasts CNN International newscasts in the overnight hours between midnight and four a.m. ET, has announced “refreshed” anchor ...

iLife, iWork Get Refreshed for OS X Mavericks and iOS, Free With Purchase of New Device
... operating system. Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet software and services, took to the stage today to introduce the refreshed ...